It allows you to recover your stolen mobile.
Easy to set up a simple email address is enough, Private send you the GPS coordinates,ip adress and phone number when it is available .
Find your jewelry has now a price :$1.99 !
see details at www.gradarworld.com
+A Red button for kicking a ball in a difficult corner
+Long press on Yellow Button to make red button visible
+Long press on Red Button to make it invisible
+Add more language packages
+Fix some small bugs related to drawing line and button on screen
+Double tap on the yellow circle for hiding GUIDE BOARD permanently
+Press volume (Up or Down) for displaying GUIDE BOARD again
+Share app to your friend
+Improve performance and fix some small bugs what may make app crash after some games
The app includes:
1) A Private Web Browser: It does not store cookies, sessions, browsing history, or any other data on your phone.
2) Private Note Taking: Great for a secret to-do list, a secret diary, or anything else you want to store securely.
3) A Private Contact List: The perfect tool for storing the names and numbers of people in secret.
The app is password protected in case your phone is lost, stolen, or subject to prying eyes, all of your information is safe.
- Obfuscate your source code files to make them harder to read.
- Inject fake code to your source files (beside the default fakecode, you can set your fake code by yourself)
- Encrypt all String values in your source code files.
- Your new code works like the original code: features, performance, ...
- You observe all changes in your source code
- If someone get your source code file, it's very hard read and understand whatever you've done
- If someone try to decompile/reverse your applications (example: using dex2jar tool,... to decompile your android apk file), they will get a lot of errors. Because the most powerful decompiler/reverse tool also can't decode the special fakecode, which is injected into your source code.
*** User Manual:
- Step 1. Copy your Android project into Intenal storage of your device
(required: there is no compile error in your project )
- Step 2. Run 'Protect Java source code' App
- Step 3. Select your source code folder (which contains '.java' files).
notice: you can use file 'unchange_list_.txt' (in folder) to set any unchange keyword (one line for one word)
- Step 4. Set your custom fakecode or skip it
- Step 5. Touch 'Start transforming' to start
- Step 6. Wait until every thing done.
- Step 7: Copy your source code folder to anywhere and use it like normal.
(see transform log in file: mapping.txt)
*** Note 1: If you use this app for android project, on step 3 , you should select 'src' folder of your project
*** Note 2: not support Java script
*** You can try to decompile the App 'Dectect spyApp(spyware)' to review. 'Dectect spyApp(spyware)' is the free App which belongs to BlueSea Team.
Notice: Some access points with 3G (M5350, ..) modem are not supported, please try lite version of this app first and if it works, full version will work too.
This version was tested on TP-LINK WR741ND access point router. Please let me know if you test it on other routers.
More importantly, it contains 14 languages for different users:
If you encounter problems in the application email us at:
I hope to gain our admiration.
Hosts manager application helping developers willing to modify their /etc/hosts (/system/etc/hosts) file easily.
This could be very useful if you need to test your app on a specific server via its IP.
Apps having root access are critical and their sources should be available.
This app is 100% free and the source code is available on GitHub!
* Best Hosts Editor app on the Play Store
* Blazing fast
* Holo theme
* Android 2.2 and above
* Free and Open Source!
* Support symlinks
* No ads
* Compatible IPv6
Did you or a friend lose/misplace their iPhone/iPad/iMac/iPod Touch and there isn't a computer nearby to locate it? Ever try to locate any of those devices from an Android device? Sounds simple, doesn't it? Unfortunately Apple has made that difficult to do from an Android device.
There is no other free Find My iPhone app in the Google Play store, let alone one that is as fast, responsive and full of features as this one. It is the most downloaded Find My iPhone app in the Play store. With over one million downloads!
If you have ANY questions or problems running the app PLEASE contact me first (firstname.lastname@example.org) before writing a negative review, I can help. Thanks and enjoy the app.
* iPhone/iPad/iMac/iPod Touch must be configured and currently enabled with "Find My iPhone" and Location Services prior to locating (visit http://www.apple.com/icloud/setup/ for more info)
* Must have iCloud credentials for device(s) searching for
* Latest Google Play Services
Free Features (Keep this FREE version available, by please clicking on ads you're interested in! Thanks!):
* Apple devices are NOT notified that they have been located via an email from Apple
* Location on map including accuracy radius circle
* Postal address approximation of device
* Battery charge percentage of device and device charging status
* Old stale locations are faded in color
* Multiple devices under same iCloud account are displayed in different colors
* Ability to view Google map in hybrid or normal mode
* Works in both portrait and landscape mode
* Driving Directions (Google Maps)
* Google Street View of device location
* Auto-Refresh (30 min)
Paid Geofence Product Features
A geofence is a virtual barrier. Geo-fencing allows a trigger when one or more devices enter or exit the boundaries defined.
* No ads
* Geofences can be placed on the map (resizable)
* When devices enter/leave geofence, the geofence will turn red and a notification will be sent to the Android device.
Instructions on how to use:
1. Click(long click) on location of the map where you want to place geofence, then select type of geofence
2. The geofence can be resized by clicking within the geofence boundary or clicking the fence marker, then clicking "Edit" on the bottom of the screen.
3. The geofence can be reset by clicking within the geofence boundary or clicking the fence marker, then clicking "Reset". This re-calculates the active devices located inside of geofence to track and turns it back green.
4. All devices being tracked can be seen when clicking desired geofence marker.
5. If any device that is being tracked leaves geofence, a notification(audible/vibrate) will be sent out and geofence will turn red.
Paid Premium Product Features
* No ads displayed
* Multiple iCloud accounts enabled
- The ability to enter multiple iCloud accounts and have devices from each of those account displayed on one map
* Lost Mode
- Device will be locked using PIN you enter. To unlock the device, use the same PIN
* Customized Auto-refresh time(1,5,10,15,30,45 min)
- If the minutes value is too low for a long period of time, it may start impact negatively Apple and Android device battery
* Historical Markers saved and loadable
* Exportable device history to file (CSV and KML)
- KML can be imported into Google Maps
- CSV can be imported into apps like Excel
Premium and Geofence version may be purchased within the free app by going to "Purchase"
1) Clear app cache (Manage Apps->Clear Data)
2) Reproduce bug/problem
3) "Settings->Send Logs"
4) Please add a description of problem
For a secure version of PassPal we encourage you to purchase PassPal+. It is the same interface but is protected with AES-256 and Bcrypt making it extremely secure.
*Because of the security in place, when upgrading to PassPal+, your password database cannot be automatically transferred.
*If you have PassPal or PassPal+ installed, and your device gets updated to a newer version of Android, the app may become unusable. If you have an Android update pending, you will need to copy down all of your passwords, uninstall PassPal or PassPal+, update your device, then re-install PassPal or PassPal+, and re-enter all of your passwords. Upgrading from Android 4.2 to 4.4 is the only scenario where this occurs, so if you're already on Android 4.4, you're good to go.
Other applications store contacts on the PC, but what happens if the PC is broken or changed?
This application allows you to retrieve and store contact data in a database on the Internet for recovery in other mobile phone with Android system. So you can retrieve all contacts quickly and easily in case of theft or loss of the terminal.
Just put your contact number and password and save. When you want to recover your contacts simply have to put your phone number and password and retrieve.
- Memory Card.
- Cloud storage.
- Backups in XML format.
- Calendar Notes
- Call Logs
- Schedule backups
- view backup option.
write us : email@example.com
On-screen FeedBack or Sugesstion:
This app will locate and perform real-time location tracking of iOS devices as well as Android devices.
-To locate an iOS device, use iCloud credential that was used to activate the target device.
-To locate an Android device, install this app,xFi Endpoint, on the target device.
This app runs natively on Android platform. It locates and shows location of the device you are looking for on Google Map. It can make the device sound even when it is on silent mode, making the task of finding a misplaced phone, tablet easy.
Features included in this app are: (see snapshots for further details)
- Displays location of target devices on Google Map. The app will try its best to request up-to-date location of devices. Green icon means location is up-to-date. Gray icon means location is available but not up-to-date.
- Log-in credential can optionally be saved for future quick log-ins (encrypted and saved solely on your device).
- Supports multiple accounts.
- Real-time auto refresh.
- Sounds alarm on device.
- Various map types can be selected.
- Provides directions, turn-by-turn navigation from own location to target device location.
- Beautiful, high resolution, detailed Street View, and Traffic.
*If you have problem locating iOS device, ensure that iCloud is enabled on target iOS device.
iCloud credential can be verified with this site:http://www.apple.com/icloud/setup/ios.html.
*If you have problem location Android device, make sure the target device have xFi Endpoint installed, registered, and its location service is enabled.
Send us an email if you have problem with login. We can't respond to reviews posted on Play Store.
iCloud, iPhone, iPad, iOS, MacBook and Apple are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
All other trademarks, images and copyrights are the property of their respective owners.
The author of this app is not related to Apple in any way.