The app includes:
1) A Private Web Browser: It does not store cookies, sessions, browsing history, or any other data on your phone.
2) Private Note Taking: Great for a secret to-do list, a secret diary, or anything else you want to store securely.
3) A Private Contact List: The perfect tool for storing the names and numbers of people in secret.
The app is password protected in case your phone is lost, stolen, or subject to prying eyes, all of your information is safe.
It allows you to recover your stolen mobile.
Easy to set up a simple email address is enough, Private send you the GPS coordinates,ip adress and phone number when it is available .
Find your jewelry has now a price :$1.99 !
see details at www.gradarworld.com
More importantly, it contains 14 languages for different users:
If you encounter problems in the application email us at:
I hope to gain our admiration.
Hosts manager application helping developers willing to modify their /etc/hosts (/system/etc/hosts) file easily.
This could be very useful if you need to test your app on a specific server via its IP.
Apps having root access are critical and their sources should be available.
This app is 100% free and the source code is available on GitHub!
* Best Hosts Editor app on the Play Store
* Blazing fast
* Holo theme
* Android 2.2 and above
* Free and Open Source!
* Support symlinks
* No ads
* Compatible IPv6
★ KEY FEATURES
▶ Direct access to audio and video streams from IP cameras, No NVR or 3rd party server is required
▶ Pan and Tilt controls (Max 8 directions)
▶ Pinch to digitally zoom for any part of the display screen that the user desires
▶ Unlimited number of cameras can be configured
▶ Automatically capture images by in-app noise and motion/face detection
▶ Monitor baby’s movement with real time audio graph
▶ Audio backgrounding - read emails, browse the web, and even send SMS while the app is running in the background
▶ Auto sequence monitoring for automatic cameras switching
▶ 2 Way audio with Push To Talk (IP422)
▶ Optical zooming option if the user's camera has the optics lens and is capable
▶ Switch IR-LED illumination for night vision on/off
▶ Presets control up to 8 spots if applicable
▶ Auto patrol to preset positions according to the preset number and time interval
▶ Control an automated vertical/horizontal patrol if applicable
▶ Enable or disable Upside down, Mirror, Invert Pan Tilt
▶ Adjust video resolution
▶ Effortlessly navigate cameras with the variety of portrait and landscape modes
▶ For smooth and easy access to many featured functions, you can swiftly navigate through the control panels underneath the camera feed. (Slide horizontally where the audio graph is displayed)
▶ Passcode Lock the app
▶ Enable or disable Screen Timeout
▶ Quickly and easily add new models with reload button
▶ Exchange setup file between the devices via SD card
* MULTI-VIEW - Tap the Store button and see demo video (In-app Billing)
▶ Easily view multiple feeds simultaneously on a screen with layout controls (2, 3, 4, 6, 8, 9 views)
▶ Live single audio and max 9 video feeds on one screen
▶ Swipe back and forth between multiple cameras screens
★ SUPPORT CAMERA – Refer to http://ubntek.com/utrendnetcamandroid
- IP200: IP200
- IP300: IP300
- IP301: IP301
- IP310: IP310
- IP311: IP311
- IP512,IP522: IP512, IP522
- IP551: IP551
- IP602,IP612: IP602, IP612
- IP651: IP651
- IP572,IP672: IP572, IP672
- IP751: IP751
- IP851: IP851
- IP762: IP762IC
- IP862: IP862IC
- ProView: IP100W, IP200W, IP400W, IP501W, IP551, IP600, IP651
- SecurView: IP110W, IP121W, IP212, IP252P, IP312W, IP410, IP422
- VS1: VS1
- Not every feature will work with every model and audio quality can differ between models
- Before you can control your camera(s) remotely over 3G/4G/Edge/other Wi-Fi networks, you need to setup your router to allow incoming traffic. You should read your camera’s setup manual regarding port forwarding. For more information, please see www.portforward.com or www.dyndns.org
- The response time of PTZ control and multiple camera views depend on the network and/or your device itself and/or camera capability which may cause a little bit of delay in feedback
- Continuously simultaneous activating detection of both motion and audio may cause increased video frame rates and audio delays
★ Need help? Tap the Help button to contact us.
Hosts Editor is a way to add, remove or comment out entries in the hosts file. The hosts file allows the user to override an IP address of a specific url. It is convenient when wanting to access computers or servers on a network where the internal NAT may not be working.
Because it does edit the hosts file root permission is required.
This is has the same functionality as the Gold version. The Gold version is just a way to donate.
Project: Codename lets you generate over 60,000 different codenames. Save your favorites and pick the best, or hang on to a great codename until the perfect project for it comes along. Either way, the nearly inexhaustible stream of unique, memorable, and often humorously appropriate codenames will keep you entertained and inspired.
- The application works only over mobile data connection - will not work over a WiFi network.
- Notification and Widget support to change your IP easily.
It optimizes phone settings like Internet connectivity, screen brightness, and timeout according to the your needs.
Avast Battery Saver features:
■ Smart profiles activated automatically based on time, location, and battery level.
■ App Consumption feature to detect and permanently stop power-draining apps.
■ Precise estimates of remaining battery life based on actual phone usage and historical data.
Named app of the day by German magazine Chip (chip.de): "The app does what it promises, saves battery life!"
How Avast Battery Saver actual works?
✔ The application can turn off Wi-Fi when there are no known hotspots nearby.
✔ When the screen is turned off, the phone will limit connections to the Internet to every 5, 10, 15 or 30 minutes, based on your current profile configuration.
✔ Emergency mode is activated when your battery level is very low, and it turns off all functions that require significant energy, saving power for when you really need it - Wi-Fi, data connection, Bluetooth or GPS.
Significantly extend your battery life with power management profiles.
■ Smart profiles & power setting feature adjust your phone settings based on location and time. Avast Battery Saver learns about your daily routine and thus suggests the best smart profiles for your phone.
■ Avast Battery Saver never affects voice calls, SMSes, or the ring volume of your phone.
■ It shows battery level in percents and time left in status bar notification. So you know how much battery juice is left.
■ You can identify, disable or stop battery draining apps, the ones which cause problems.
■ You can easily adjust profiles and manage them within the app.
The app currently works with these profiles: Home, Work, Night and Super-Saving Emergency Mode.
You can easily switch from one mode to another and manage them within the apps. This improved battery manager will take care of your battery’s health the same way a doctor takes care of yours.
.Used wifi connect to Wi-Cloud device, list device content and display these content.
.Operate file in remote device or local tablet/phone, such as add file/folder, delete file/folder, transfer files to remote device or local tablet/phone.
For a secure version of PassPal we encourage you to purchase PassPal+. It is the same interface but is protected with AES-256 and Bcrypt making it extremely secure.
*Because of the security in place, when upgrading to PassPal+, your password database cannot be automatically transferred.
*If you have PassPal or PassPal+ installed, and your device gets updated to a newer version of Android, the app may become unusable. If you have an Android update pending, you will need to copy down all of your passwords, uninstall PassPal or PassPal+, update your device, then re-install PassPal or PassPal+, and re-enter all of your passwords. Upgrading from Android 4.2 to 4.4 is the only scenario where this occurs, so if you're already on Android 4.4, you're good to go.
**LONGPRESS homescreen to access widget**
Pro version available! Search "OneSeven Pro".
* All repositories are stored in [sdcard dir]/Android/data/me.sheimi.sgit/files/repo, you could manually backup repositories if you what to delete this app.
* Here is the github repo of this project: https://github.com/sheimi/SGit
* If you have any bugs (or crashes) and want to help improve this project, please open an issue in github and describe how the bug was generated so that I can make the bugs reappear and fix them.
* This app is for android 4.x. Even though it support android 2.x, I do not have time and devices to test for it.
* If you want to donate this project you can go to project home page http://projects.sheimi.me/SGit/ and click the donate button.
To Do List
* private key passphrase
* dark theme
* related commits to a file
* commit graph (low priority)
* clone a remote repo
* cancel when cloning
* delete local repo
* search from local repos
* pull from remote repo
* push to remote repo
* add modified file to stage
* commit and push changed files
* committer information
* add remote repo
* init a empty repo (in sandbox or any directory in sandbox)
* import copied repositories (that is, you can copy a repository from computer and import to SGit)
* external repo (not in sandbox)
* checkout branches and tags
* checkout remote branches
* merge branches
* browse commit messages (short)
* git diff between commits (to be enhanced)
* git status
* git rebase
* git cherry pick
* git checkout (reset changes of a file)
* edit and save files (and you can also use other apps to edit files)
* browse files (with syntax highlight)
* manually choose code's language
* http/https/ssh are supported
* username/password and public key authentication is supported (without private key passphrase)
* private keys management
* prompt for password (could choose not to save password)