Internet Radio Player is a simple app for listening to radio broadcasts or audio streams over the internet.
It is a free, open source app published under the MIT license.
You can find the source code on GitHub (https://github.com/VladimirMi/InternetRadioPlayer).
• Search from the UberStations directory with more than 30000 live radio stations across the world.
• Add a station via a playlist or audio stream URI link.
• Display information about the broadcast and the current playing track if the stream provides such information.
• Add a radio station in your favorite list to quickly find in future.
• Find stations that have recently played in the History tab.
• Add a shortcut on your home screen for quick access to the station.
• Control playback and navigation using the headset or notification on the lock screen or the notification panel.
• Change the order of stations or sort them into groups for easier navigation using the Previous/Next buttons.
• Use the equalizer to adjust the sound. Each station or group can be assigned its own equalizer preset.
• Station recording feature. Records are displayed on the favorites screen.
• Supports audio encoded in MP3, AAC, AAC+, Ogg Vorbis, Opus.
• M3U, M3U8, RAM or PLS playlist file extensions are supported.
The recording feature is currently in beta. The record size limit is 50 MB. Records are stored in /Android/data/io.github.vladimirmi.internetradioplayer/files/Records
If you have any issues or feature request, please let me know by sending a report
or manually on the project page