Azum is a unique training planning, monitoring and analysis software that takes ambitious coaches and their athletes to the next level.
It helps to greatly simplify, better structure and continuously develop workouts and training plans.
As a result, Azum significantly and sustainably increases training effectiveness and efficiency.
Azum was founded in 2019 by professional endurance coaches, sports scientists, nutritionists and sports-focused software developers in Zurich, Switzerland, and is based on the experience and input of internationally successful swimming, running, cycling and triathlon coaches and their athletes.
Selected Azum functions:
- Daily, weekly and monthly view of your workouts.
- Comprehensible explanations and video instructions for the exercises.
- Individual intensity zones and the possibility to store a metabolic profile.
- Plan your events and set your goals.
- Analyse your workouts in the detailed view.
- Coordinate with your coach and give him/her feedback on the training.
- Auto-synchronize with Garmin and Strava.
- Practical target/actual comparison that shows you whether you can keep to your training plans.
- A large food database and food monitoring allow you to control your nutrition.
- Track various parameters of your subjective well-being and thus control your activities even better.
- And many other functions that support you in your daily training routine...