Say hello to your beloved creators, get immediately connected with your peers - and have fun!
Choose a creator’s channel and get immediately in contact with like-minded people
- Receive instant alerts as soon as creators are going live
- Send and receive direct messages to everyone
- Create a channel and let your own audience grow
- Creators are part of their groups. They can actively participate, or simply be there - just as it suits best.
- Algorithm-free content: no preselections. It is only you and the crowd.
- 100% friendly chats: every single piece of content is checked before being published.
What makes Gruups unique?
(1) Chatting is the new publishing
That is why we started Gruups. Gruups is not about presenting yourself, but about having a good time together. Creators are part of their Gruups. They can actively participate, or just be there - just as it suits best.
(2) Live is the new prime time
Nowhere are fans and creators as close as here. Chatting directly? Hanging out together? Only Gruups can do that. Your fans are immediately informed when you're active on your channel. Every discussion on Gruups is in realtime and therefore authentic – because everyone is treated equally within the chat. It's always about the personality behind your public persona.
(3) The new cool is friendly.
Gruups is 100% friendly content. Gruups uses its own algorithm that checks every posting for potentially misdemeaning content before publishing it. In addition, posts and people can be reported, so we can check if there is a violation of our community rules.
(4) Who’s behind Gruups?
Gruups is a project of an interdisciplinary team of creators together with software and social media professionals. Gruups is implemented and managed by Brandslisten, a SaaS-forge for customer engagement, based in Hamburg, Germany.
(5) How does Gruups work for creators?
Creators operate their own channels within Gruups. There are an endless number of Gruups in these channels – this is where the discussions take place. Every user can create new chats in each channel. However, the channel owner always retains full control over his community and its content – he can block or delete individual users, channels or postings. Anyone can follow and participate with as many creators as they like.