Relax. Online vet care is here. Healthy Pets is the #1 app in Canada for on-demand access to pet health advice from a professional veterinarian. Connect with a local vet online through video or text chat for a dedicated consultation to address your pet health concerns and achieve peace of mind.
No hidden fees and no questions left unanswered - just quality recommendations, quality technology, and quality care.
Why pet parents should use Healthy Pets:
• On Demand: An online consultation with a local vet is at your fingertips, giving you easy access to the information you need.
• Affordable: You only pay for the information you need – no exams, no tests, and no administrative expenses.
• Peace of Mind: Unsure if a trip to the vet is necessary? Our certified veterinarians inform you right away if your pet actually requires an in-clinic visit.
Why veterinarians should use Healthy Pets:
• Improve Pet Health: Offer pet parents peace of mind with the trusted advice only a professional can provide.
• Additional Income Stream: Put your spare time to good use. The flexibility of Healthy Pets allows you to earn extra income from anywhere, at any time, putting you in charge of your schedule.
• Grow Your Practice: Healthy Pets connects you with new pet parents in your community. Virtual consultations often result in new patients in-clinic, resulting in a larger base of loyal clientele.
• Expand Your Offering: Healthy Pets gives you another way to remain connected to your existing client base. Provide your clients with after-hours care.
• Make Technology Your Friend: No more overcrowded waiting rooms. With the Healthy Pets platform, you only need a phone or a laptop to easily triage a pet patient, leaving your limited clinic space free for those who really need it.
All veterinarians are Canadian licensed and practice veterinary medicine in different Canadian provinces. Each service provider is passionate about delivering quality healthcare.
Healthy Pets is not a substitute for emergency care. If you think that your pet requires immediate attention from a veterinary professional, please contact your local emergency clinic.