Nice and simple enough, wish it was the full Intercom Respond app, and closing/assigning conversations took less steps.
It seems Intercom has high jacked my HTC 10 Android phone. I've noticed the following issues: - Intercom login screen automatically loads (randomly) on its own without my authorization and/or execution. -trying to watch YouTube and the blue Intercom login screen pops up out of nowhere. (**TWICE**) - Unlock my screen to check my inbox and BAM! Intercom pops up. - Intercom's blue login screen popped up while writing this review. I've uninstalled & reinstalled Intercom at least 3 times.
OMG. What is up with notifications? Lol. You can get around the constant buzzing by telling Android to be silent on this app. But dang, would be nice to know when a new conversation came through. Especially for Aquire leads.
Unusable with the issues it has with notifications on Galaxy S7
The app is pretty much unusable with notifications right now. My phone is literally non stop buzzing. I don't know what's going on, but am going to have to turn notifications off, which makes it useless for out of hours support. Intercom really need to do something about this.
High quality customer conversations on the go. Doesn't try to do too much, which is great considering how much Intercom offers.
In this version:
- Now you can block users from the app
- Bug fixes and performance improvements.
In previous recent versions:
- We updated our message composer! You can now easily access articles, images, and saved replies to use in conversations from your mobile device.
- We also now show you when a message has been seen, and added last viewed URL in user's profile.
- You can reply or send a note from push notification.