Skip the stress, park with ParkStash. Rent out your unused private parking space like driveway, carport or garage space and start earning today.
• Rent out your driveway, carport or garage space to drivers looking for a parking spot. Earn stable passive income, on average $3000 a year!
• Flexible Schedule & Price - 2 hours, 4 hours or all day? Rent only when your space is available. Turn off your listing anytime you want. List your space for an hourly rate or list a flat price for any upcoming events coming near you.
• Secure Payouts - Powered by Stripe, get earnings deposited straight to your bank account.
• Share your spot & save environment -> ParkStash is a step toward sustainable parking. We don't need more parking spots, we need to optimize the use of parking spaces owned by people just like you. List your private parking spot now on our app and help us reduce traffic congestion and pollution levels!
• Guaranteed paring spot - Choose from parking spots available only on ParkStash. Stop wandering in circles. Book parking spaces ahead of time within seconds at giveaway prices. With ParkStash, you now get a guaranteed parking spot in a safe neighborhood.
• Accessible and hassle free parking - Avoid the traffic and skip those lines by parking in a driveway.
• Seamless experience - Book in advance, navigate through app and pay via your credit card.
Only The Best User Experience
At ParkStash we work hard to make our customers happy. The app with an easy to use interface works seamlessly on all platforms.
Don't like something or have a suggestion? Feel free to get in touch with us via email@example.com
Easy and Secure Payment
Pay easily within seconds using your credit or debit card. We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, JCB Diners Club credit cards.
Our payment gateway is powered by STRIPE. Stripe is certified to PCI Service Provider Level 1. This is the most stringent level of certification available in the payments industry. So your money is in safe hands!
Try out our app today! Let us know where we can improve.