This is a preview edition of Pocket Maps, a new Mind Mapping app for Android.
Pocket Maps aims to be the best app for mobile mind mapping
• Gorgeous automatic layouts - watch your topics grow in all directions, no more manually placing topics
• Fast performance - Pocket Maps looks and scrolls fast
• Great, mobile focused UI - Lots of powerful map editing capability at the tip of your fingers
• Export to maps to image or text
• Map Templates - Quickly create new maps based on user defined templates
• Google Drive integration - Access your maps across devices
(Some features require subscription)
Pocket Maps believes that Mind Mapping on mobile should be fast, and fun!
• SDCard storage: when creating a new map, the app will ask for access to your storage. This is so that it can create maps on your SDCard, where you can access/backup the files from computer, and that you don't lose your Mind Maps if you uninstall the app.