Are you preparing for the final exams? Or maybe to the Geography Olympics or other geographic competition? Or maybe you are just interested in geography?
Thanks to this application, you gain access to discuss the next departments of physical geography in the field of secondary school, that is:
Do not wonder if it is worth using, just read why:
-Our brain does not perceive the difference between a book being read and listened to. The researchers found that listening to audiobooks is no different from reading books.
- podcast talks mean that you do not have to look at the screen or a piece of paper - that is, you can read the material during other activities (e.g. a walk)
so you gain time that is running out
- these are not the notes read out by the teacher, but the material reviews carried out by the geography teacher
Thanks to the form of a podcast, you can learn geography while walking or doing sports. Headphones are enough. You don't have to look at the screen, so you can use the app at any time.
The individual episodes are short. They are 10-15 minutes long, making it easier to find a moment to spend on learning.
Remember that the application requires access to the network, and the loading speed and smooth playback of podcasts depends on the speed of the Internet. If you have a low data transmission, consider installing a version of the application that does not require access to the network (they have "OFFLINE" in the name).
Feel free to use podcasts and other materials on the GeoEdukacja website
Full list of topics in this application:
LITHOSPHERE - INTERNAL PROCESSES
1. Construction of the Earth's interior
2. Rocks and minerals
3. Plutonism and volcanism
5. Epeyrogenic and isostatic movements
6. Great forms of the surface and ocean floor
7. Reconstructing and dating the history of the Earth
8. Chronicle of the history of the Earth
LITHOSPHERE - EXTERNAL PROCESSES
2. Gravitational mass movements
3. Karst processes
4. Sculptural activity of rivers
5. The carving activity of the wind
6. Types of deserts
7. Sculptural activity of the sea
PEDOSPHERE AND BIOSPHERE
1. Formation of soils and soil-forming factors
2. Genetic types of soils
As not all topics in this section are already developed, the price of the app is now lower. By purchasing access now, you get all future updates without paying extra.