So far, so good. Seems a little easier to use than another tracker app I tried. The only bug I've seen is that I get notifications, but clicking on them does not open the app. I also don't see where we go to sync with Google Calendar. I would like to see an option for a missed task. I have some daily tasks set, but I don't always get to do them. I'd like to keep track of how often they are missed.
Just wasted my time
Good app- Possible Improvements Good list making app. Two recommendations for features to add: ability to order list and move tasks. Ability to create custom catagories. Not all tasks done fall in the preset catagories and the ability to create a custom catagory would be great
Потыкался, но так и не понял как пользоваться. Стоило бы дать кейсов, видео с примерами как эта технология работает, описалово поподробнее...
Если честно, то ничего не понятно. Чем приложение отличается от обычного ToDo checklist, тоже не понял
- A completely redesigned user interface to make it more simple and intuitive
- All new Home screen feed where all your tasks are ordered by relevancy and urgency
- Filter tabs to sort your tasks by time or context
- A fast sign up process which takes a couple of moments and only requires your email
- Interactive dialogues to better understand the context you are in.
What's new in build #130
* fixed known sign-up issues - due to feedback sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Track your activity on Lifelog, the clever health & fitness tool on Android.