**NOTE: The mLearn App will ONLY work with Moodle sites 2.7 and above that have been set up to allow mobile app access. Please talk to your Moodle administrator if you have any problems connecting.**
Welcome to mLearn, a native Android app built by Mobile Learning Pty Ltd that integrates with Moodle Learning Management System.
mLearn allows you to:
1. Access enrolled Courses, Sections, Modules and Learning materials.
2. Download files for offline access
3. Browse forums, download forum attachments and post to forums
4. View participants
5. View your Calendar Events
6. View your Assignment Due Dates
7. Create notes using text, camera and video
8. Accessibility support with integration with TalkBack
9. Manage your files on the device
10. Integrates with your other personal Android apps
mLearn makes it easier for you to keep up with your courses using your personal mobile device. Communicate, socialise and engage with your teachers and fellow students through in-app forums and messages. Download your learning materials and go offline to keep learning on the go. Specially designed for your Android device, you can stay up to date and in touch, anytime and anywhere.
* if your institution has the special mLearn plugin installed on Moodle, you can post to forums directly from the app without going through the web browser
Please see http://www.mobilelearning.io for all the latest information.
We really appreciate your feedback on what else you want this app to do.
Enjoy learning on the go!