Medcast is an innovative education company that provides evidence based, independent education to health professionals via a state-of-the-art online platform or face-to-face courses. Medcast also provides bespoke e-learning solutions and services for the health industry, working with clients across corporate, government, NGOs and training organisations.
Medcast have developed the Medcast app to further extend our commitment to offering the greatest degree of flexibility and convenience to our learners.
This learning and productivity app makes it easier for you to keep up with your courses using your personal mobile device. Logon using your Medcast account to download your learning materials and go offline to keep learning on the go. Specially designed for Android devices, you can stay up to date and in-touch anytime and anywhere.
The app allows you to:
- Access your enrolled courses and all learning materials
- Download materials for offline access (no wifi or internet connect needed)
- View and message fellow participants
- Create evidence of learning using camera, audio and video recording
- Import and export files to your personal cloud storage platform (Dropbox/Google Drive)
We’d love to hear your feedback. Get in touch and let us know how we can continue to support you and improve this app with all your learning needs on the go.