Self employed? Accounting for your self employed HMRC tax return is quick and painless with 1tap receipts, the finance tracker app that lets you photograph any receipt, invoice, or other business expense and automatically extract information for your self assessment tax records and more.
1tap makes it easy to scan & track expenses for contractors, sole traders or self employed individuals. Bookkeeping and tracking your business expenses shouldn't be your main job - let 1tap do the heavy lifting!
Self employed or contract workers: the new tax year starts 6 April! Freelance workers have several dates and deadlines to remember, but 1tap helps you keep up with all the tax forms and payments for self employed income. Save your receipts with 1tap now and get a head start on the coming year.
Receipts have a tendency to go missing. Go paperless with 1tap and make your self employed HMRC tax return as easy as one quick snap.
Scan receipts and invoices by snapping a photo. 1tap will extract data, including supplier, date, amount and self assessment tax category, with UNBELIEVABLE accuracy. Expenses and receipt data will be used to pre-populate your HMRC Self Assessment!
💰 Remember a £100 receipt is £20 less to pay at tax time for many self employed people in the UK. Snapping receipts boosts your income! 💰
1TAP RECEIPTS FEATURES:
Self Employment Tax Calculator 📱
- Self employed? Tax time doesn’t have to be a rush. Simply snap your receipts!
- Receipt scanner extracts key information and automatically updates your Self Assessment
- Tax management and calculation can be tricky, from pay as you earn to value added tax. 1tap will take care of it!
Receipt Tracker & Invoice App 🔍
- Scan receipts on the go. Get paperless!
- Receipt scanner instantly finds and logs relevant information, even on the most crumpled receipts
- Invoice data is scanned right to your HMRC pre-assessment for fast filing
HMRC Tax Categorisation 🗂
- HMRC tax calculator automatically fills out your pre-assessment, saving you time
- Self Assessment can be changed manually
- HMRC now accepts photos as proof of your business expenses. Simply snap your expense receipts!
- Deductions can even be checked by 1tap to get you the best tax return
Turn Expenses Into Cash 💷
- See money you’ve saved on your HMRC taxes
- See rewards you can buy with your newfound cash. Treat yourself!
- Personal finances & tax management are fast & easy with 1tap
1tap is Perfect For:
- Sole Traders
- Self Employed
Choose the 1tap Prime subscription that's right for you:
1tap Prime Lite
- 100 auto-scans per year
- 24/7 receipt processing
- Auto HMRC categorisation
- Comprehensive CSV exports
- 20GB of receipt storage
- 12-month subscription: £14.99
1tap Prime Pro
- Everything in 1tap Prime Lite
- Unlimited receipt scanning
- 50GB of receipt storage
- 12-month subscription: £49.99
1tap Prime Max
- Everything in 1tap Prime Pro
- Real-time sharing with accountant
- Includes VAT
- 12-month subscription: £119.99
Self employed, contractor and sole trader individuals have serious responsibilities. Nobody goes into business to spend endless hours mired in stressful accounting work. 1tap receipts makes budgeting your tax return and finances for tax time hassle-free.
HOW IT WORKS:
1. SNAP A PHOTO: Open 1tap receipts and snap your receipt or invoice.
2. EXTRACT EXPENSES: Data from your receipts and invoices will be automatically extracted and placed in the correct HMRC expense category.
3. VIEW YOUR HMRC FORM ANY TIME: Your HMRC Self Assessment is always on hand with an automatic HMRC tax calculator so you can see how your tax deduction is shaping up.
4. SAVE AND SHARE RECEIPTS: Your receipts and invoices are safely stored, so you can share them with your accountant, business partners or bookkeepers.
Check out the reviews or better yet, try it out right now with the worst receipt you can find and see how it goes!