Filing Analytics shows you the filing strategies of applicants worldwide and their upcoming filings. Find out which applicants or law firms have tangible business opportunities in their pipeline for you to access. Increase your client base and revenue with Filing Analytics, a vital tool to strategically plan your intellectual property business development activities.
Filing Analytics brings together billions of data points from more than 30 IP offices around the world and transforms it into a concise database. Get exclusive IP intelligence about law firms and applicants in a matter of seconds that includes:
• Summary of patent reciprocity activity for your chosen country view
• Recent filings into and from your chosen country including case details
• Client list of PCT filings with applicant details per law firm
• Agency clients: number of applications filed where firm did not draft the originating priority or PCT application
• Technology area of PCT applications
• Technology area of Paris Convention Filings for incoming and outgoing cases
• Upcoming NPE/RPE for PCT applications including case details
• Patent reciprocity activity per country, total number of applications sent to and received from foreign filing agents
Sign up now to get your free report on any law firm of your choice.
Filing Analytics is developed and managed by CPA Global