British graffiti artist Banksy has acquired worldwide fame for his thought provoking and satirical street art, appearing in locations around the world. Originating in Bristol and London, some of Banksy’s most famous and iconic pieces can be found between the two cities - if you know where to find them!
Banksy’s London is an interactive map and guide around the remaining Banksy artwork in London; pinpointing your location and providing directions to all artwork sites! With background information, photos, location markers and Google Maps navigation directions all built in, this is the only guide you need to discover Banksy’s London!
Featuring over 10 of the most well-known and central artwork pieces, spanning the city centre, this app is the perfect accompaniment for any Banksy fan who wishes to discover every key piece in London.
Our unique interactive guide is designed for usage on the move; making it easy for you to see your location in relation to artwork sites, and even enables you to launch Google navigation directions direct from the app!
Key app features include:
• All locations checked and updated for 2019!
• Interactive location map – pinpointing all Banksy artwork and your location; integrating walking, public transport and driving directions.
• Background information and photos on all artwork
• Full navigation directions (walking, public transport and driving) to all artwork pieces
• Sight spotting tips – to assist you with spotting pieces when you are at artwork locations!
• Simple and intuitive app navigation – making it easy to navigate and discover artwork when on the move!
• Offline app – no internet connection required to view location information and pictures!