Mobilize and streamline collaboration around your business data wherever it lives. With StatX, you can chat efficiently with your team in the context of “stats” and easily keep everyone on the same page.
A “stat” is worth a 1000 messages and visually shows business KPIs for financials, sales, marketing etc. or progress on checklists, milestones, approvals etc. Stats can be created easily in-app, from data values in Excel or Google Sheets or synced with data in cloud apps like Salesforce, QuickBooks, WordPress and more. See the latest status and metrics at a glance at your fingertips, receive push notifications for critical changes.
StatX app is free to install. StatX cloud service is free to use for any number of stats, chats, groups, app connectors (non premium), for up to 10 total users in your groups. See our website for pricing details.
How to use:
• Select any contacts from your phone and easily start a text chat, then add stats for shared metrics or status.
• Create metric stats of numbers, goals, percentage, bar charts, donut charts - for financials, sales figures, marketing metrics or any business KPIs
• Create status stats of checklists, steps, approvals - for progress of shared work, milestones etc.
• Send a 1-tap nudge to ask for updates on any stat
• Get push notification updates as stats change, always have the latest status available, make your chats efficient and contextual
• Connect spreadsheets to StatX and send 1-click update stats from spreadsheet data. Excel users, install the Add-in from the StatX website. Google Sheets users, install StatX from the Add-on store.
• Easily connect cloud apps like Salesforce, QuickBooks, WordPress, MailChimp etc. with a few clicks on your phone. App data is shown as continuously updated visual stats representing leads, opportunities, financials, web site visits, email opens etc. Conveniently perform updates on your phone to send data back to the cloud app.
• Set up due dates on stat, attach pictures, share documents via links to Google Drive, Dropbox etc.
• Create auto-calculated, auto-updated formula stats to represent derived KPIs, similar to Excel formulas
• Developers can use the StatX REST API to create, updates, delete stats and groups from any software system. Use StatX as a mobile visualization layer for your data.