Visa QIWI Wallet application allows you to*:
∙ Pay for goods and services with about 7000 providers (mobile operators, Internet access, television, utilities), traffic police fines, duties and government services.
∙ Issue and pay bills of other Visa QIWI Wallet users and online shops.
∙ Repay consumer loans.
∙ Buy airline and railway tickets.
∙ Transfer funds to other Visa QIWI Wallet users without a fee.
∙ Withdraw funds from Visa QIWI Wallet to bank accounts and cards, or via money transfer systems.
∙ Use a variety of sources of funds (Visa QIWI Wallet, personal accounts of mobile operators Beeline, Megafon, MTS, or bank cards) and currency.
∙ Issue virtual Visa cards, attached to your Visa QIWI Wallet, for purchases in on-line stores.
∙ Learn about the methods, and nearest locations, to top up the Visa QIWI Wallet.
∙ Maintain details of payments for re-payment.
∙ Receive reports and official information.
If you do not have Visa QIWI Wallet, you can register free of charge directly from the application.
More information about Visa QIWI Wallet available at http://w.qiwi.ru and blogs: http://qiwi-in-use.livejournal.com, http://twitter.com/#!/Qiwi_Wallet
*For some countries, some features may not be available.
Use the DROiDCard Virtual Visa to purchase products at major retail outlets . Simply checkout with The DROiD Card app and have your phone scanned at the point of sale (POS) terminal to complete the transaction.
POS checkout requires your Virtual Visa card to be linked with your Androids Google account.
Here's how to Link your DROiDCard Virtual Visa:
-Sign in to your account at wallet.google.com.
-Click Payment methods on the left side of the page.
-Click the red Add a credit or debit card button near the top of the page.
-Enter your card's details.
The DROiDCard requires a Green Dot MoneyPak or DROiDPak for activation.
Simply get yourself ready with the followings to start enjoying the Hang Seng Mobile Payment Service:
1. Hang Seng MasterCard Credit Card Principal Card
Please ensure the credit card is valid, credit status is in good condition, and has been added to the account list in Hang Seng Personal e-Banking.
2. Hang Seng Personal e-Banking and an activated security device
If you are not an existing Hang Seng Personal e-Banking user, please visit http://www.hangseng.com/ebanking with a personal computer for registration. If you do not have a security device yet, please visit any branch or call 2998 6899 to apply for the security device, and activate it via Hang Seng Personal e-Banking with a personal computer.
3. Designated NFC-enabled handset
For a list of designated handset models which will be updated regularly, please visit http://www.hangseng.com/mobilepayment.
4. 1O1O, CMHK, csl or SmarTone NFC SIM Card
If you are an existing 1O1O, CMHK, csl or SmarTone customer, please exchange for the NFC SIM Card at any outlet of your mobile network operator for free (Not applicable for prepaid card, 2G mobile plan or designated mobile plan, please contact corresponding mobile network operator for details).
For the service details, please visit http://www.hangseng.com/mobilepayment.
Tranwallet allows you to load cards from participating* financial institutions in one convenient location. Once you have added a card, you simply select and set your security preferences. The app will notify you of both successful and blocked transaction attempts.
Tranwallet contains a demo card to play with it if your financial institution does not yet support it.
*PLEASE NOTE: The application will only allow you to add cards from financial institutions that support this service. See our website for more details.
This application is an analysis tool for reading NFC EMV credit cards data.
In some new EMV card, holder name and the transaction history have been removed by issuer to protect privacy.
Be sure your card is NFC compliant (NFC logo printed on them).
This app is not a payment app and does not contain ads.
Send me your card log and an email if you find an issue with this app.
• In-App purchases are only present for donation.
• This app doesn't access to Internet (No Internet permission).
• This app doesn't store any data on the file system.
• Sources available on Github https://github.com/devnied/EMV-NFC-Paycard-Enrollment
Compatible EMV cards:
• American Express
• LINK (UK) ATM network
• CB (France)
• Dankort (Denmark)
• CoGeBan (Italy)
• Banrisul (Brazil)
• Saudi Payments Network (Saudi Arabia)
• Interac (Canada)
• Discover Card
• Zentraler Kreditausschuss (Germany)
• Euro Alliance of Payment Schemes (Italy)
• Verve (Nigeria)
• The Exchange Network ATM Network
• RuPay (India)
• ПРО100 (Russia)
Downloading this app will make you aware of our outstanding user experience and technology.
This app lets you:
- scan credit cards
- join our SDK program
Scanpay is a revolutionary way to accept payments on mobile phones by turning their camera into a credit card reader. No more card information typing. It is scanned, processed, and in a second the Scanpay engine recognizes the numbers and the expiration date.
With Scanpay integrated to your app, your drop-off rate will lower drastically:
- the checkout process is 4x faster for your customers than with a classic keyed
- there’s no more input errors
All major credit cards (Visa, MasterCard or American Express) can be scanned. Scanpay can be implemented in any country of the world where such cards are used, without distinction.
Should you have any questions, please send us a mail:
- business: firstname.lastname@example.org
- integration: email@example.com
BANKING AT YOUR FINGERTIPS
Save your ScotiaCard, then set up Quick Balance from the Settings menu to see the balances of selected accounts upon launch, without entering your password. This feature is also available under Settings in the side-slide menu.
Get balances and account details for your Scotia Day-to-Day, Borrowing and Investment accounts.
Go paperless on your chequing, savings, mortgage, investment and credit card accounts. Review up to 18 months of transaction history for your chequing and savings accounts, and up to 24 months for credit card accounts, going forward. View statements and now make mortgage prepayments on your mobile.
TRANSFER FUNDS BETWEEN ACCOUNTS
Transfer funds now or set up postdated transfers. Make cross-currency transfers between your CAD and USD accounts.
BILL PAYMENTS AND INFO
Pay bills now or set up post dated payments. Review your bill payment history. Add new payees or delete/edit current ones.
SEND MONEY IN CANADA OR AROUND THE WORLD
Send, accept and cancel Interac e-Transfers. Add new recipients, too. Send Western Union transfers around the world to recipients already created in Scotia OnLine.
MY MOBILE WALLET
Use your Android smartphone to pay for small everyday purchases like coffee or gas at participating retailers in Canada, the U.S. and internationally - just look for the Visa payWave contactless symbol at checkout. Plus, you’re covered by Visa Zero Liability policy.
My Mobile Wallet requires an eligible Rogers smartphone, a Rogers wireless data plan, and a Rogers suretapTM SIM card. Eligible smartphones: Samsung Galaxy SIII, Galaxy S4, Galaxy S4 mini, Galaxy S5, Galaxy Note II, Galaxy Note 3,
LG Optimus G2 and HTC One (M7).
Connect to your Samsung Gear 2, Pebble, or Android Wear smartwatch and check your balances for your preferred Scotiabank accounts right from your wrist.
View messages and important notifications from Scotiabank here.
ACCESS AND PASSWORD RESET
New online or mobile user? Press Activate and get started with your ScotiaCard number. If you only have a Scotiabank credit card, use its number to login. More than one credit card? Choose the one you use the most to login, and you’ll be able to view all of your credit accounts using the same number. Reset your password from the app’s login page. For assistance, call our Contact Centre at 1-800-472-6842.
FIND A SCOTIABANK BRANCH, ABM, OR ADVISOR
Use our app’s Branch and ABM locator to find the nearest ones to you. View your Scotiabank Advisor information, and text or email your advisor info to family and friends.
You’re 100% protected by our Mobile Banking Security Guarantee. Visit www.scotiabank.com/mobilebanking for details
This app gives access to Scotiabank accounts held in Canada. For information about our services in other countries, visit www.scotiabank.com.
SCOTIA iTRADE ACCOUNTS
Download our Scotia iTRADE app to trade on your Scotia iTRADE accounts or see their full details.
The Bank of Nova Scotia 44 King St West Toronto ON M5H 1H1 firstname.lastname@example.org
• Sign in with a 4 digit passcode, or your fingerprint. Fingerprint sign in available on Samsung Galaxy S5 and Note 4 (note these sign in options won’t work if your device has been jail broken. i.e. the device has been tampered with to remove/alter the standard system settings and applications)
• Check account balances and transactions
• Transfer funds, make payments to existing and international payees or pay bills
• Get Cash – use your mobile to get cash out from any Westpac ATM anytime
• ATM & Branch Locator – search locally or internationally to find an ATM and filter to refine search options i.e. coin deposit ATMs or branches open on Saturdays
• View eStatements
Tap and pay
Download the latest version of the App for tap and pay
• Use your Samsung device for your everyday purchases
• You need to have a supported model for tap and pay. To check your model number, tap Settings>About device. Supported devices and models include Samsung Galaxy:
• S4 - GT-i9505, GT-i9506 and GT-i9507
• S5 – SM-G900I
• S5 Mini – SM-G800Y
• Note 3 – N9005 and N9007
• Note 4 – SM-N910G
• Note 4 Edge – SM-N915G
• Alpha – SM-G850Y
• Minimum supported version for Galaxy S4 is 4.0
• Minimum supported version for Galaxy S5, S5 mini, Galaxy Alpha Note 3, Note 4 and Note edge is 4.4
• Call us on 1300 651 089 if you have difficulty downloading your cards
While many other Android handsets have NFC functionality, they lack the required security hardware (Embedded Secure Element) to keep your payment details safe. When the manufacturers add the security hardware for NFC payments to handsets such as Google Nexus 5, Westpac will then add its Pay functionality to these devices in Australia. Please contact your handset manufacturer for further information on when they plan to launch a handset with an EMV chip to keep your payment details safe.
• Open a savings or transaction account
• Tools and calculators
• Travel checklist and currency converter
• Overseas Travel Notifications
• Advising customers of the nearest Global Alliance Partner ATM when overseas
• Prompting customers to advise Westpac of travel plans prior to travelling overseas
Business customers can also:
• Approve payments
• Pay staff and creditors faster with payment templates
Our Security Guarantee, Westpac Protect™ SMS Code and SecurID® tokens protect you on your mobile.
Technical support: 1300 655 505
Things you should know:
This App is only available for Westpac Australia customers.
Internet connection is required to use Westpac Mobile Banking. Normal data charges apply.
Westpac's security guarantee is subject to the observance of Westpac's Internet Banking Terms and Conditions, including maintaining the security of your access codes, passwords and SecurID tokens. Westpac recommends that you always adhere to manufacturers’ software and support to ensure your mobile devices are covered by the latest software and security updates available from them.
Optimised version for Mobile Banking is 4.0 and above on selected Android devices.
For customers on Westpac Live Online Banking, please read these terms & conditions.
For customers who haven’t been upgraded to Westpac Live Online Banking, please read terms & conditions
The MasterCard PayPass locator makes it fast and easy for you to locate the closest PayPass locations. And because the app is location aware, there’s no need to input your address or current location.
The PayPass locator lets you tailor your search by category and merchant name. Now you can leave the store as quickly as you came, and get on with your day.
Finds PayPass merchants near your current location.
Finds PayPass merchants near any address or airport location in the world.
Provides you with the distance between your chosen location and the PayPass enabled merchants.
Provides you with driving directions and a map to the nearest PayPass merchant locations.
Filters your PayPass search based on the type of merchants you need: convenience stores, fast-food restaurants, retail, transportation, automotive, and many more.
Allows you to share PayPass locations with others via SMS.
Allows you to report a problem that you had while using your PayPass card or device at a merchant.
* Signature is not required for purchases under $50 at participating locations in the US. PIN may be required for debit transactions. This may vary in other countries.
For payments with Mobile card VISA Inspire is needed to have mobile device with NFC technology and with operation system Android 4.4 and higher.
Mobile application also supports viewing of transactions history and displaying the card balance, change of the application PIN, reporting of location for each transaction, activation of shuffle keypad.
Whether you've just had brunch or you're headed on a road trip, NAB Flik lets you repay your friends quickly and easily using your mobile. If you owe someone money, you can pay them without needing to know their banking details - and if you're waiting to collect, send them a request.
To register for NAB Flik so you can send and receive payments, you'll need to be registered for NAB Internet Banking, have SMS Security enabled, and hold a NAB transaction account.
Not a NAB customer? You can still use NAB Flik to receive payments; you just need to have an Australian bank account.
- Send money via QR code: generate a QR code and have your friend scan it with their NAB Flik app to transfer money to their NAB account instantly
- Send money by tapping: if you have an NFC enabled phone, and your friend is registered for NAB Flik, tap your phones together to transfer money to their NAB account instantly
- Send money to a contact: send money to any Australian mobile number or email address. Select from your phone contacts or enter the contact's details
- Send money to a Facebook friend: when selecting contacts, choose to add your Facebook friends to notify your friends via wall post when you pay them
- Claim a NAB Flik payment to any Australian transactional bank account using the Quick Payment Claim feature
- Request money from multiple people at a time using tap, QR code, contacts or Facebook friends
- View your NAB Flik activity history, including details of payments and requests
- Accept or decline requests you've received, and choose how much to pay
- Cancel payments youíve sent that haven't been claimed or requests you've sent that haven't been actioned
- View your available account balance for the transaction accounts that you use with NAB Flik
- Quick login using 4-digit passcode or login using your NAB ID and password
- Manage your NAB Flik profile settings, including the preferred account you'll receive NAB Flik payments into; which email address you want to receive payments to; connect, change or remove your Facebook account; and manage your 4-digit passcode.
For more information on NAB Flik, visit www.nab.com.au/nabflik.
You have the option to use a 4-digit passcode to login to NAB Flik. It is just as secure as always, but much faster. Of course, you can continue to use your NAB ID and password, if you prefer. Either way, NAB Flik is always protected with 128-bit encryption, and if you're using a 4-digit passcode, additional fraud prevention measures are in place.
When you use our mobile application to access NAB Flik, similar security measures are used that apply to the classic view of NAB Internet Banking. The main difference is that payments made above the SMS Security threshold limit in Internet Banking do not need a security SMS code. However, the daily limit to transact using NAB Flik is $1000. This may change from time to time to improve customer security and provide greater convenience.
Find out how you're protected against fraud by NAB Defence; go to nab.com.au/nabdefence.
Your mobile device is your way of accessing NAB Internet Banking, so don't keep your NAB ID and password or 4-digit passcode with your mobile device. Get in touch with NAB immediately if youíve lost your mobile device or feel that someone may know your login details.
Make sure you logout when you're finished using NAB Flik. Once you logout, no one else can login without your NAB ID and password or 4-digit passcode.
Facebook is a registered trademark of Facebook Inc.
To send and receive payments using NAB Flik you require a compatible smartphone. See platform requirements at http://www.nab.com.au/nabflik . Users are responsible for using a mobile device with the ability to send and receive data and SMS.
National Australia Bank Limited ABN 12 004 044 937 AFSL and Australian Credit Licence 230686
With the CommBank app you can:
• Set a 4-digit PIN for faster log on
• Have the option to quickly check your balance with a simple swipe
• Pay anyone, using their mobile number, email address, account or BPAY details
• Transfer between your accounts instantly
• Schedule payments and transfers and see what future transactions are coming up
• Send money overseas via IMT
• Set payment locks to control how your credit card gets used
• Activate new cards or change your card PIN
• Lock and cancel missing credit cards or replace a damaged card
• Withdraw up to $200 cash without your card at most CommBank ATMs by tapping Cardless Cash
• Make Tap & Pay purchases using your phone wherever MasterCard® PayPass™ is accepted. If you have a compatible phone, you can Tap & Pay using your phone’s NFC (eligible transaction accounts only, not available for credit cards at this time) or for other phones by ordering a PayTag from the app. Find your nearest CommBank or Bankwest ATM or branch
• Receive CommBank app push notifications*
You’ll notice we request some permissions when installing the app. This is what we need them for:
• Contacts/Calendar – allow you to make P2P payments using a mobile or email stored on your device (calendar is not used)
• Location – ATM locator
• Camera/Microphone- camera is used for the QR code bill reader functionality, the microphone is not used.
To access the full suite of features in the CommBank app, you'll need to have an Australian mobile number, use NetBank and also be registered for NetCode SMS. Not registered for NetBank or NetCode SMS? Visit www.netbank.com.au.
Provided you protect your NetBank client number, password and PIN, and immediately notify us of the loss, theft or misuse of your password and of any suspicious activity on your account, you have the reassurance of our 100% Security Guarantee.(http://www.commbank.com.au/security-privacy/netbank-security/default.aspx).
^CANSTAR Innovation Excellence winner 2015; Money Magazine’s Best Innovative Banking App 2015
* CommBank app notifications alert you to important banking information including NetCode Notifications, payments received or of changes in your account balance or personal offers.
CommBank app NetCode Notifications is our service which sends you a one-time security code whenever you make certain transactions types in NetBank, adding an extra level of security. Delivery via the CommBank app means you can now receive your NetCode when you’re overseas without roaming but have a Wi-Fi connection.
CommBank app notifications will be displayed on the home page of the CommBank app. They can also display as a banner or in the drop down notification drawer at the top of the screen. Check the CommBank app Settings to select how you would prefer to receive these notifications.
The CommBank app is compatible with Android OS 2.3 and above. Recipients of payments via mobile, Facebook and email need an Australian bank account to claim. Subject to network provider coverage. Other conditions and fees apply. Tap & Pay requires a compatible phone running Android 4.4 or above and an eligible transaction account. One-off purchase price of $2.99 applies for the PayTag. BPAY is a registered trademark of BPAY Pty Limited ABN 69 079 137 518. MasterCard and the MasterCard brand mark are registered trademarks and PayPass is a trademark of MasterCard International Incorporated. Android and Google Play are registered trademarks of Google Inc. Commonwealth Bank of Australia ABN 48 123 123 124.
• Quickly and securely access your ANZ account balances and transaction history
• Transfer money in real time between your ANZ accounts, pay bills with BPAY® and pay anyone using their BSB and Account Number#
• Send money to anyone with just their Australian mobile phone number (the recipient requires an Australian bank account)#
• Personalise your account order, add customised names and even add a picture to your accounts to easily identify them.
Your money and personal details are protected. ANZ goMoney™ is secure and can only be accessed with your PIN. It’s also underpinned by high-grade encryption and backed by our Internet Banking Guarantee.
For more information, visit http://www.anz.com/gomoney
If you need any assistance or have a question, look out for us on Twitter or Facebook.
ANZ goMoney is a trademark of ANZ. ANZ goMoney for Android is only available from Google Play. ANZ goMoney is provided by Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited (ANZ) 2012.
ABN 11 005 357 522. ANZ's colour blue is a trade mark of ANZ.
#A daily transaction limit of $1000 applies to Pay Anyone and Pay to Mobile transactions using ANZ goMoney.
®BPAY is registered to BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518.
By installing ANZ go Money™ you acknowledge and accept the ANZ goMoney™ Terms and Conditions for Android and License Agreement and agree to receive those terms and conditions and any amendments to them electronically via Google Play or your mobile device. You acknowledge that ANZ will not send you a paper copy.
Download or update your Bendigo Bank app to:
● Do the usual stuff - Check balances, transfer money, make payments, check transaction histories etc.
● Do the unusual stuff. Sort your accounts order, show or hide account graphs.
● Find us using our branch and ATM locator, on Facebook and Twitter, or via in-app secure mail.
● Send us feedback.
Top tip: You can hide your account graphs by tapping on the arrow to the right of your account name.
Normal data and call charges apply. Please check with your mobile carrier or Internet Service Provider for details.