This app tries to read free accessible informations (and if found) the last debit transactions from Austrian (and maybe other) Maestro debit cards (in Austria called "Bankomatkarte"). Until now tested with "Bank Austria" and "Sparkasse" Maestro cards.
Of course works only with NFC-enabled cards (these cards often have the "pay pass" logo or the NFC logo printed on them).
At the moment this app does not use the full EMV standard, so maybe it won't give much or any infos on cards from other banks. This app only uses reading commands, so no harm should be done to your card.
But I do not assume any liability for errors or losses of any kind! Use at your own risk!
This may not be perfect, or the best way this could be done. I'm not an EMV expert. This was not to be intended a professional project, but just a small proof-of-concept solution for myself to learn more about EMV - made in my free time. Check the link section on the project's Github website for more information on the result data and on EMV.
Note on security:
As banking cards may contain sensitive information, everyone should be careful when installing apps like this one. So to increase trustworthiness:
• This app only uses the "NFC" permission and nothing else (also no internet access!).
• The full source code of this app is freely available at: https://github.com/johnzweng/bankomatinfos
• No data is being stored or sent (unless you send it yourself via Android's "Share" function).
This app does not contain any ads!
Have fun! :-)
Some technical details:
This app tries to read the AID A0000000043060 (Mastercard Maestro) and D040000001000002 (Paylife Quick) on the smartcard and tries to read all free readable infos on the card. The data on these cards is usually encoded following the EMV standard for payment systems. The app tries to decode the data to make it human-understanable but this may not work on all cards. All output from the card is also presented in its raw form (hexadecimal byte arrays).
The MasterCard PayPass locator makes it fast and easy for you to locate the closest PayPass locations. And because the app is location aware, there’s no need to input your address or current location.
The PayPass locator lets you tailor your search by category and merchant name. Now you can leave the store as quickly as you came, and get on with your day.
Finds PayPass merchants near your current location.
Finds PayPass merchants near any address or airport location in the world.
Provides you with the distance between your chosen location and the PayPass enabled merchants.
Provides you with driving directions and a map to the nearest PayPass merchant locations.
Filters your PayPass search based on the type of merchants you need: convenience stores, fast-food restaurants, retail, transportation, automotive, and many more.
Allows you to share PayPass locations with others via SMS.
Allows you to report a problem that you had while using your PayPass card or device at a merchant.
* Signature is not required for purchases under $50 at participating locations in the US. PIN may be required for debit transactions. This may vary in other countries.
The fresh new design with handy shortcuts makes doing your everyday banking, like checking your accounts and transferring money, a breeze.
Plus, in an Australian first, you can now use your phone to make contactless payments in-store with our new Tap & Pay technology.
With the CommBank app you can:
- Log on faster by creating a 4-digit PIN;
- Have the option to quickly check your balance with a simple swipe (no PIN required);
- Use shortcuts to check your balance and transfer money;
- Pay anyone using just their mobile number, email address or Facebook contact, without needing their account details;
- Pay new and existing BPAY® billers (and even use the BPAY QR code scanner);
- Make contactless purchases using your phone wherever MasterCard® PayPass™ is accepted – by purchasing a CommBank PayTag from the app, or for some select phones, you can activate it using your phone’s in-built NFC chip (available on certain Samsung Galaxy S4 models at this time (an annual fee will apply after the first 12 months), but stay tuned - we’re exploring more NFC enabled devices);
- Activate your new cards or change your card PIN instantly;
- Find your nearest CommBank ATM or branch and see which ones are available in real time;
- Use other convenient tools and calculators such as a foreign exchange converter;
- Access other apps and sites from CommBank; and
- Find help, support and ways to contact us.
To access the full suite of features in the CommBank app, you'll need to have a mobile number, use NetBank and also be registered for NetCode SMS. Not registered for NetBank or NetCode SMS? Visit www.netbank.com.au or call us on 13 2221.
Provided you protect your NetBank client number, password and PIN, and immediately notify us of the loss, theft or misuse of your password and of any suspicious activity on your account, you have the reassurance of our 100% Security Guarantee. (http://www.commbank.com.au/security-privacy/netbank-security/default.aspx).
The CommBank app is compatible with Androids OS 2.3 and above. Recipients of payments via mobile, Facebook and email need an Australian bank account to claim. Subject to network provider coverage. Other conditions and fees apply. One-off purchase price of $2.99 applies for the PayTag. An annual fee of $2.99 applies after the first 12 months if you have a supported Samsung Galaxy S4 phone with Tap & Pay. BPAY is a registered trademark of BPAY Pty Limited ABN 69 079 137 518. MasterCard and the MasterCard brand mark are registered trademarks and PayPass is a trademark of MasterCard International Incorporated. Android and Google Play are registered trademarks of Google Inc. Commonwealth Bank of Australia ABN 48 123 123 124.
Scarica l'App PosteMobile NFC e potrai effettuare pagamenti dal tuo cellulare in modalità contactless presso tutti gli esercizi abilitati al circuito MasterCard PayPass.
Per utilizzare l'App è necessario uno smartphone NFC e una SIM PosteMobile NFC, nella quale è già integrata una carta prepagata ricaricabile Postepay NewGift di BancoPosta. Attualmente la SIM NFC e' disponibile solo nei corner PosteMobile di Milano.
Gli smartphone abilitati al servizio al momento sono il Samsung Galaxy SIII, il Samsung Galaxy SIII Mini, il Samsung Galaxy S II Mini NFC, il Samsung Galaxy Advance NFC e il Samsung Galaxy Note II NFC.
Che cos'è l'NFC
L'NFC - Near Field Communication - è una tecnologia che consente a due dispositivi posti a breve distanza (fino ad un massimo di 1/2 cm) di dialogare tra loro per scambiare informazioni e per effettuare pagamenti in "prossimità", in modo veloce e in totale sicurezza.
- Come abilitare il pagamento e utilizzare l'App per acquisti contactless -
Effettuare pagamenti tramite l'App PosteMobile NFC è semplice e veloce. E' necessario innanzitutto attivare e ricaricare la carta Postepay New Gift già integrata nella SIM; quindi basta cliccare nell’App su “Attiva Pagamento”, avvicinare lo smartphone al POS e se richiesto inserire il codice PIN della carta. Il Pin della carta Postepay New Gift attualmente non è richiesto per le operazioni con importo inferiore ai 25€, resta invece necessario per gli importi superiori. L'operazione di pagamento deve essere effettuata entro un massimo di 60 secondi dall'attivazione della funzionalità, avvicinando lo smartphone al POS a una distanza di 2-3 cm.
- Come visualizzare il Saldo e Movimenti della carta Postepay NewGift -
L'app consente anche di verificare il saldo e gli ultimi 20 movimenti della propria carta: è sufficiente associarla al numero di telefono attraverso la procedura guidata presente nell'App. L'associazione è gratuita e ti consente di usufruire di moltissimi altri servizi di pagamento: ricarica della SIM, pagamento bollettini, acquisti in mobilità e altro ancora tramite le altre App o la SIM PosteMobile.
- Come Ricaricare la SIM e utilizzare gli altri servizi di PosteMobile -
Dopo aver eseguito la procedura di associazione, potrai utilizzare tutti gli altri servizi di pagamento di PosteMobile, scaricando anche la nuovissima App PosteMobile. Potrai ad esempio ricaricare la tua SIM dove e quando vuoi, inserendo l'importo della ricarica e confermando con il tuo codice di sicurezza APP PIN. L'importo della ricarica sarà addebitato sulla tua carta Postepay NewGift. Per maggiori informazioni sull'associazione e sulla nuova App PosteMobile, consulta il sito www.postemobile.it
Alfa-Smart is a supplementary NFC-card attached your Alfa-Bank account, using MasterCard© Mobile PayPass™ technology. Information that is contained on your physical plastic card is recorded to the mobile operator’s sim-card.
- Comfort. Alfa Smart turns your smartphone into a mobile wallet.
- Fast. Alfa Smart makes payments in a fraction of second.
- Safe. Smartphone with the loaded card is always in your hands and you fully control the payment process by yourself.
- Easy. You just have to place your smartphone to the screen of the payment terminal and payment will be done.
- Technological. The Alfa Smart service has been created for those who appreciate their time and want to benefit from using the latest modern technology.
더욱 다양해지고 편리해진 '신한 USIM카드'를 만나보세요
○ 신한 USIM카드란?
스마트폰의 USIM에 신한카드(신용/체크)정보를 저장하여
온/오프라인에서 쉽고 편리하게 결제할 수 있는 스마트 결제 수단입니다.
다양한 혜택을 받기 위해 여러 장의 신한카드를 지갑에 들고 다닐 필요 없이,
여러 개의 USIM카드 상품을 스마트폰에 발급하여 사용 할 수 있습니다.
근거리 통신기술인 NFC를 이용하여 간편하게 스마트폰으로 결제가 가능합니다.
○ 신한 USIM카드 특징
- 통신3사 모두 발급가능(SKT, KT, LG U+)
- 추가연회비 없음(플라스틱 카드에만 부과)
- 보안강화로 안전한 결제 Paywave(VISA), PayPass(Master Card)의 국제 표준보안규격 적용
- 다양한 이벤트 (기존 신용카드의 혜택 + USIM카드만의 다양한 혜택)
- 동일상품의 플라스틱 카드와 실적합산
○ 신한 USIM카드 신청가능 조건
- USIM카드 발급가능 스마트폰 기종 이용고객
- 금융/NFC유심칩 사용고객
- 본인명의 휴대폰 사용고객
※ 가맹점에 따라 비밀번호 입력 과정이 생략될 수 있습니다.
○ 신한 USIM카드 신청방법
1) '신한 USIM카드' 앱 설치 -> 카드신청 -> USIM카드 신청하기
2) 'Smart 신한' 앱 설치 -> 모바일카드 -> 신한 USIM카드 -> USIM카드 신청
3) 신한카드 홈페이지(http://www.shinhancard.com) -> 모바일 -> 모바일카드 -> 신한 USIM카드 -> 신청하기
4) 신한카드 모바일 전담 고객센터(1544-9955)
○ 신한 USIM카드 발급(다운로드) 방법
- 신청 완료 -> 발급 준비 SMS 수신 ->'신한 USIM카드' 앱 실행 -> 발급 대기 카드 선택 -> 본인인증 -> 다운로드 완료
○ 일반 가맹점 결제 방법
1) 매장에서 'USIM(모바일)카드'로 결제하겠다고 말씀하신후
2) 결제 준비가 되면 결제단말기에 스마트폰을 터치합니다.
3) 비밀번호를 입력하고 결제를 완료합니다
※ 가맹점에 따라 비밀번호 입력 과정이 생략될 수 있습니다.
Your mWallet is protected with a 6-digit PIN, giving you peace of mind over your wallet’s security.
- mCash: Virtual cash for you to purchase any SingTel prepaid mobile top-up, purchase GXCredits gaming credits, and remit to the Philippines using mRemit
-Top-up your mCash directly via mWallet – straight from your SingTel Postpaid Bill (only for SingTel Postpaid customers)
- Get your DBS One.Tap MasterCard PayPass credit card for fast and secured payments at your fingertips. Just tap your NFC-enabled smartphone to pay!
- EZ-Link contactless payment at retail stores.
- More features coming soon.
- Free to download!
- Contactless payment at terminals with NFC technology
- Mobile payments at over 30K NFC payment acceptance points
- Instant and easy top-up. Skip the queue and top up your wallet via mobile
- Fast and easy! Just grab your purchases, tap and go!
List of Supported NFC Phones
Never miss a sale again.
Accept cash, credit card, check, and ACH payments anywhere from your Android phone or tablet with CHARGE Anywhere®’s award-winning Mobile Payment App.
Qualify for the lowest credit card processing rates and print receipts with an optional Bluetooth® card reader / receipt printer.
Premium features include advanced reporting, multiple clerks, tax, tips, payment location, signature capture, QuickBooks® integration, NFC, and much more.
*Credit card merchant account may be required.
Learn more at ChargeAnywhereDirect.com or download now for FREE.
FUCTIONALITIES OF OTP m-banking application
Portion of the application publicly available for download:
- Access to the applicable and archived currency exchange rates
- Navigation to the nearest branch or ATM location
- Demo version of the application
- Logging into OTP direkt
OTP direct functionality offers the user the following options:
- Issuing HRK payment orders (internal or external), with a delayed payment option
- Giving orders for internal transfers
- Foreign currency sale or purchase
- Transfer of funds to WEB bank card
- Transfer to PayPass prepaid card
- Transfer to revolving card account
- Saving and updating of payment order and internal transfer templates
- Overview of given orders by status and by selected period
- Overview of account information and turnover
- Overview of details of existing savings
- Overview of details of bank cards and related accounts turnover
- Overview of details of existing loans
- Overview of balance of units in investment funds
- Overview of standing orders
- Currency calculator
- Deposit calculator
- Loan calculator
- Various useful information and direct links
Use of OTP m-banking application for Android platforms is completely safe. In addition to the PIN protected application (PIN known only to the mobile phone owner), the integrated software token provides complete safety even in case of a theft or loss of the mobile phone. The information connected to accounts and PIN are not automatically stored on the phone, which means that confidentiality is guaranteed.
Aktuálně k dispozici pro karty:
Pro chytré telefony s podporou NFC. Mobilní aplikace O2 Peněženka pro správu karet v mobilu, s jejíž pomocí můžete zobrazit informace o platební kartě, spravovat platby a mít přehled o realizovaných transakcích.
NO CREDIT CHECK. Register from the App and receive your FREE moneto MasterCard in the mail. Load funds to your card (remember, it is a prepaid card) and start enjoying all the unique moneto features:
-LOAD FUNDS: ask your employer to set up Direct Deposit to your card, or load it with cash using a GreenDot MoneyPak or at any MoneyGram locations. moneto also accepts PayPal transfers and bank transfers.
-SEND MONEY anywhere in the world to anyone directly from your phone through the built-in MoneyGram service. Money will be available within 10 minutes for pick-up in Mexico, China, Philippines, Costa Rica, etc. And as an added benefit, you can transfer money for FREE to any other moneto users.
-CASHBACK in 60 seconds: Your card comes preloaded with weekly offers. No need to buy coupons or register. We will credit CASH instantly on your card when you swipe your moneto card for a qualifying purchase. Most other CASHBACK programs credit your account 30 to 45 days after your purchase. You can save instantly 10, 20 or even 30% at over 600 participating merchants such as Target, Taco Cabana, NAPA Auto parts, Boston Market and many of your local stores – some offers are geo-located for your neighborhood!
-REALTIME BALANCE update: check your balance free and instantly before you pay
-REALTIME TRANSACTION HISTORY: control your money. See details in the app before you leave the store and make sure you never get charged twice for the same purchase!
-BILL PAY: pay any bills directly from our web self-care
-ATM: withdraw money at our Surcharge-FREE moneyPass network (16,000+ ATM in the country)
-24/7 FREE LIVE CUSTOMER SERVICE in both English and Spanish
-NFC upgrade: unique to the moneto mobile experience you can upgrade your account for mobile payments. This service is done through a microSD (for Android) or a protective iCaisse (for iPhone) ready for MasterCard PayPass payments. This means you can use your phone as your card and pay for everyday items with a tap of your phone!
moneto is accepted globally where MasterCard debit is accepted.
moneto is FDIC insured and carries MasterCard's limited liability pledge so you can relax knowing your money is safe.
Keywords: prepaid, no credit check, send money, cash back, NFC
Simply get yourself ready with the followings to start enjoying the Hang Seng Mobile Payment Service:
1. Hang Seng MasterCard Credit Card Principal Card
Please ensure the credit card is valid, credit status is in good condition, and has been added to the account list in Hang Seng Personal e-Banking.
2. Hang Seng Personal e-Banking and an activated security device
If you are not an existing Hang Seng Personal e-Banking user, please visit http://www.hangseng.com/ebanking with a personal computer for registration. If you do not have a security device yet, please visit any branch or call 2998 6899 to apply for the security device, and activate it via Hang Seng Personal e-Banking with a personal computer.
3. Designated NFC-enabled handset
For a list of designated handset models which will be updated regularly, please visit http://www.hangseng.com/mobilepayment.
4. 1O1O, one2free or PCCW-HKT NFC SIM Card
If you are an existing 1O1O, one2free or PCCW-HKT customer, please exchange for the NFC SIM Card at any outlet of your mobile network operator for free (Not applicable for prepaid card, 2G mobile plan or designated mobile plan, please refer to the website of the corresponding mobile network operator for details).
For the service details, please visit http://www.hangseng.com/mobilepayment.
Vodafone SmartPass come with a prepay account you can top up, so you’re always in control of your spending. And Vodafone SmartPass uses Visa payment technology, with all the security features you’d expect.
Download the app, sign up and we’ll send you a sticker for contactless payments. Together they will turn your smartphone into a new, secure and convenient way to handle your money.
• Just tap your phone to the Point of Sale to make a contactless payment
• Safeguard your money by using Vodafone SmartPass for online payments
• Pay everywhere Visa is accepted with the companion card
• Balance indicator and transaction history help you keep track
• Top up on the go with your debit or credit card
• Send and receive money directly to and from other people
• Visa payWave technology for secure contactless payments
• PIN protection
• No sensitive data is held on your phone
On supported devices with built-in NFC, Vodafone SmartPass can be used with the Vodafone Wallet for contactless payments. During signup we will check your current SIM and smartphone to make sure how to best get Vodafone SmartPass.