This application is an analysis tool for reading contactless NFC EMV credit cards data.
In some new EMV card, holder name and the transaction history have been removed by issuer to protect privacy.
Be sure your card is NFC compliant (NFC logo printed on them).
This app is not a payment app and does not contain ads.
Send me your card log and an email if you find an issue with this app.
• In-App purchases are only present for donation.
• This app doesn't access to Internet (No Internet permission).
• This app doesn't store any data on the file system.
• Sources available on Github https://github.com/devnied/EMV-NFC-Paycard-Enrollment
Compatible EMV cards:
• American Express
• LINK (UK) ATM network
• CB (France)
• Dankort (Denmark)
• CoGeBan (Italy)
• Banrisul (Brazil)
• Saudi Payments Network (Saudi Arabia)
• Interac (Canada)
• Discover Card
• Zentraler Kreditausschuss (Germany)
• Euro Alliance of Payment Schemes (Italy)
• Verve (Nigeria)
• The Exchange Network ATM Network
• RuPay (India)
• ПРО100 (Russia)
Visa QIWI Wallet application allows you to*:
∙ Pay for goods and services with about 7000 providers (mobile operators, Internet access, television, utilities), traffic police fines, duties and government services.
∙ Issue and pay bills of other Visa QIWI Wallet users and online shops.
∙ Repay consumer loans.
∙ Buy airline and railway tickets.
∙ Transfer funds to other Visa QIWI Wallet users without a fee.
∙ Withdraw funds from Visa QIWI Wallet to bank accounts and cards, or via money transfer systems.
∙ Use a variety of sources of funds (Visa QIWI Wallet, personal accounts of mobile operators Beeline, Megafon, MTS, or bank cards) and currency.
∙ Issue virtual Visa cards, attached to your Visa QIWI Wallet, for purchases in on-line stores.
∙ Learn about the methods, and nearest locations, to top up the Visa QIWI Wallet.
∙ Maintain details of payments for re-payment.
∙ Receive reports and official information.
If you do not have Visa QIWI Wallet, you can register free of charge directly from the application.
More information about Visa QIWI Wallet available at http://w.qiwi.ru and blogs: http://qiwi-in-use.livejournal.com, http://twitter.com/#!/Qiwi_Wallet
*For some countries, some features may not be available.
Simply get yourself ready with the followings to start enjoying the Hang Seng Mobile Payment Service:
1. Hang Seng MasterCard Credit Card Principal Card
Please ensure the credit card is valid, credit status is in good condition, and has been added to the account list in Hang Seng Personal e-Banking.
2. Hang Seng Personal e-Banking and an activated security device
If you are not an existing Hang Seng Personal e-Banking user, please visit http://www.hangseng.com/ebanking with a personal computer for registration. If you do not have a security device yet, please visit any branch or call 2998 6899 to apply for the security device, and activate it via Hang Seng Personal e-Banking with a personal computer.
3. Designated NFC-enabled handset
For a list of designated handset models which will be updated regularly, please visit http://www.hangseng.com/mobilepayment.
4. 1O1O, CMHK, csl or SmarTone NFC SIM Card
If you are an existing 1O1O, CMHK, csl or SmarTone customer, please exchange for the NFC SIM Card at any outlet of your mobile network operator for free (Not applicable for prepaid card, 2G mobile plan or designated mobile plan, please contact corresponding mobile network operator for details).
For the service details, please visit http://www.hangseng.com/mobilepayment.
With the CommBank app you can:
• Set a 4-digit PIN for faster log on
• Quickly check your balance with a simple swipe
• Pay anyone, using their mobile number, email, account or BPAY details
• Transfer between your accounts instantly
• Schedule payments and see what future transactions are coming up
• Send money overseas via IMT
• Set payment locks to control how your credit card gets used
• Activate cards or change your card PIN
• Lock and cancel missing credit cards or replace a damaged card
• Withdraw up to $500 cash without your card at CommBank ATMs
• Make Tap & Pay purchases using your phone wherever MasterCard® PayPass™ is accepted. If you have a compatible phone, you can Tap & Pay using your phone’s NFC (eligible transaction accounts only, not available for credit cards at this time) or for other phones by ordering a PayTag from the app.
• Find your nearest CommBank or Bankwest ATM or branch
• Receive CommBank app push notifications*
We request some permissions when installing:
• Contacts/Calendar – enables payments to a mobile or email stored on your device
• Location – ATM locator
• Camera/Microphone- QR code bill reader, microphone not used.
• Read phone status & identity - generates device ID for your security
• Modify contents of USB- download PDS for product applications
• Retrieve running apps- enables display of notifications
To access the full suite of features in the CommBank app, you'll need to have an Australian mobile number, use NetBank and be registered for NetCode SMS. If not registered, visit www.netbank.com.au.
Provided you protect your NetBank client number, password and PIN, and immediately notify us of the loss, theft or misuse of your password and of any suspicious activity on your account, you have the reassurance of our 100% Security Guarantee.(http://www.commbank.com.au/security-privacy/netbank-security/default.aspx).
^Money Magazine’s Best Innovative Banking App 2015
* CommBank app notifications alert you to important banking information including NetCode Notifications, payments received or of changes in your account balance or personal offers.
CommBank app NetCode Notifications is our service which sends you a one-time security code whenever you make certain transactions types in NetBank, adding an extra level of security. Delivery via the CommBank app means you can receive your NetCode when you’re overseas without roaming but have a Wi-Fi connection.
CommBank app notifications will be displayed on the home page of the CommBank app. They can also display as a banner or in the drop down notification drawer at the top of the screen. Check the CommBank app Settings to select how you would prefer to receive these notifications.
The CommBank app is compatible with Android OS 4 and above. Recipients of payments via mobile, Facebook and email need an Australian bank account to claim. Subject to network provider coverage. Other conditions and fees apply. Tap & Pay requires a compatible phone running Android 4.4 or above and an eligible transaction account. One-off purchase price of $2.99 applies for the PayTag. To use CommBank app on your Android watch, the watch must be running Android Wear and paired with an Android device operating Android 4.3 or newer. BPAY is a registered trademark of BPAY Pty Limited ABN 69 079 137 518. MasterCard and the MasterCard brand mark are registered trademarks and PayPass is a trademark of MasterCard International Incorporated. Android and Google Play are registered trademarks of Google Inc. Commonwealth Bank of Australia ABN 48 123 123 124.
Before you decide to download the app and register, you’ll just need to make sure you have the following:
• A monthly Optus mobile plan
• A Cash by Optus™ compatible mobile phone. If you’re unsure you can find a list at www.optus.com.au/cash
• A Cash by Optus™ SIM, which you can request at www.optus.com.au/cash
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
Visit the product information page at www.optus.com.au/cash for further information.
The app relies on your phone having NFC-SWP capability and being compatible with the app. The list of compatible mobile phones can be found at www.optus.com.au/cash. We’ll add more phones to the list as they’re released, so check back later if your device isn’t listed.
Cash by Optus™ is issued by Heritage Bank Limited ABN 32 087 652 024, AFSL 240 984. You should consider the Product Disclosure Statement available at www.optus.com.au/cash before making any decision in relation to the facility.
Whether you've just had brunch or you're headed on a road trip, NAB Flik lets you repay your friends quickly and easily using your mobile. If you owe someone money, you can pay them without needing to know their banking details - and if you're waiting to collect, send them a request.
To register for NAB Flik so you can send and receive payments, you'll need to be registered for NAB Internet Banking, have SMS Security enabled, and hold a NAB transaction account.
Not a NAB customer? You can still use NAB Flik to receive payments; you just need to have an Australian bank account.
- Send money via QR code: generate a QR code and have your friend scan it with their NAB Flik app to transfer money to their NAB account instantly
- Send money by tapping: if you have an NFC enabled phone, and your friend is registered for NAB Flik, tap your phones together to transfer money to their NAB account instantly
- Send money to a contact: send money to any Australian mobile number or email address. Select from your phone contacts or enter the contact's details
- Send money to a Facebook friend: when selecting contacts, choose to add your Facebook friends to notify your friends via wall post when you pay them
- Claim a NAB Flik payment to any Australian transactional bank account using the Quick Payment Claim feature
- Request money from multiple people at a time using tap, QR code, contacts or Facebook friends
- View your NAB Flik activity history, including details of payments and requests
- Accept or decline requests you've received, and choose how much to pay
- Cancel payments youíve sent that haven't been claimed or requests you've sent that haven't been actioned
- View your available account balance for the transaction accounts that you use with NAB Flik
- Quick login using 4-digit passcode or login using your NAB ID and password
- Manage your NAB Flik profile settings, including the preferred account you'll receive NAB Flik payments into; which email address you want to receive payments to; connect, change or remove your Facebook account; and manage your 4-digit passcode.
For more information on NAB Flik, visit www.nab.com.au/nabflik.
You have the option to use a 4-digit passcode to login to NAB Flik. It is just as secure as always, but much faster. Of course, you can continue to use your NAB ID and password, if you prefer. Either way, NAB Flik is always protected with 128-bit encryption, and if you're using a 4-digit passcode, additional fraud prevention measures are in place.
When you use our mobile application to access NAB Flik, similar security measures are used that apply to the classic view of NAB Internet Banking. The main difference is that payments made above the SMS Security threshold limit in Internet Banking do not need a security SMS code. However, the daily limit to transact using NAB Flik is $1000. This may change from time to time to improve customer security and provide greater convenience.
Find out how you're protected against fraud by NAB Defence; go to nab.com.au/nabdefence.
Your mobile device is your way of accessing NAB Internet Banking, so don't keep your NAB ID and password or 4-digit passcode with your mobile device. Get in touch with NAB immediately if youíve lost your mobile device or feel that someone may know your login details.
Make sure you logout when you're finished using NAB Flik. Once you logout, no one else can login without your NAB ID and password or 4-digit passcode.
Facebook is a registered trademark of Facebook Inc.
To send and receive payments using NAB Flik you require a compatible smartphone. See platform requirements at http://www.nab.com.au/nabflik . Users are responsible for using a mobile device with the ability to send and receive data and SMS.
National Australia Bank Limited ABN 12 004 044 937 AFSL and Australian Credit Licence 230686
You can link your MasterCard/VISA payment card to the app and pay @ participating merchants by scanning the Merchant Q-R code.
PayWithCapture works offline! You can pay at merchants location without having internet access yet your payment happens real-time!
Follow the journey @ http://paywithcapture.com
Use the Coin mobile app to provide key information that we need in order to ship your Coin and to manage the original plastic cards (credit, debit, gift, membership, loyalty and more) that you use with the Coin device.
Coin takes security very seriously and includes features to prevent fraud and to protect your card data:
• Lock & Find protects card data on your Coin by automatically locking it when not in use. When Coin is near your phone, it will automatically unlock. If Coin is being used standalone, it will require a Tap Code to unlock. The mobile app also keeps track of your Coin’s last known location in case it is lost or stolen.
• In order to prevent fraud, the mobile app will guide you through a simple identity verification process that you must complete before we will ship your Coin
• To prevent unauthorized use of your credit and debit cards, the mobile app will verify that you own any payment card before you can use them on the Coin device
Please visit our Support Center to learn more about setting up and using Coin at support.onlycoin.com.
The Visa Inspire Wave 2 Pay service with the PBZ Wave 2 Pay Sticker mobile application may be agreed through sales channels of Privredna banka Zagreb.
After you have agreed the service you will receive the activtion code, the activation key and the link to the PBZ Wave 2 Pay Sticker mobile application.
The application has been offered both in Croatian and in English.
PBZ Wave 2 Pay Sticker Mobile Application's Feature and Functionalities
The application is used to manage your Sticker card better. With the PBZ Wave 2 Pay Sticker mobile application you gain full control of the Sticker card use by means of the following features:
• Overview of the HRK transaction current account balance for which the service was agreed,
• Overview of payment transactions performed by the Sticker card,
• Activation/deactivation of the Sticker card at any time.
The use of the PBZ Wave 2 Pay Sticker application is completely secure, which has been confirmed by a detailed security testing performed by a company specialized in such testing.
The PBZ Wave 2 Pay Sticker application is used with the help of a PIN known to the user only and if the mobile phone was lost or stolen, it cannot be abused. Any data related to the account and PIN are not stored on the mobile phone, which guarantees the absolute data secrecy.
The application is locked if wrong PIN was entered three consecutive times and this additionally secures unauthorized access.
Enjoy using your PBZ Wave 2 Pay Sticker mobile application and manage your Sticker card regardless whether you are at home, at work or on a trip.
For payments with Mobile card VISA Inspire is needed to have mobile device with NFC technology and with operation system Android 4.4 and higher.
Mobile application also supports viewing of transactions history and displaying the card balance, change of the application PIN, reporting of location for each transaction, activation of shuffle keypad.
Vodafone SmartPass come with a prepay account you can top up, so you’re always in control of your spending.
Vodafone SmartPass uses Visa payment technology, with all the security features you’d expect.
Download the app, sign up and we’ll send you a sticker for contactless payments. Together they will turn your smartphone into a new, secure and convenient way to handle your money.
• Just tap your phone to the Point of Sale to make a contactless payment
• Safeguard your money by using Vodafone SmartPass for online payments
• Pay everywhere Visa is accepted with the companion card
• Balance indicator and transaction history help you keep track
• Top up on the go with your debit or credit card
• Send and receive money directly to and from other people
• Visa payWave technology for secure contactless payments
• PIN protection
• No sensitive data is held on your phone
On supported devices with built-in NFC, Vodafone SmartPass can be used with the Vodafone Wallet for contactless payments. Please download first the Vodafone Wallet and then register for Vodafone SmartPass.
MAIN – At-a-glance view of Money Bar, the upcoming week and your last five transactions.
MOBILE DEPOSIT- Use your camera equipped Android device to deposit checks.
TRANSFER FUNDS - Slide the Money Bar to transfer funds between your Spend and Reserve accounts. Use Transfer Funds to move funds between the Spend, Reserve, and Growth accounts.
CALENDAR - View your scheduled payments and transfers, transaction history, paydays, reserve items, and Danger Days.
PAY BILLS - Make one-time bill payments to billers you have already set up online using Virtual Wallet.
ACTIVITIES - View recent transaction history in your Virtual Wallet accounts and search for specific transactions by date, amount, or check number.
LOCATE PNC - Locate the nearest PNC Bank Branch or ATM using built-in Location Services or search by zip code and street address.
RESERVE ITEMS – View items and use Buy Now option to transfer from your Reserve account to your Spend account.
SECURITY - With PNC’s Security Assurance, you can be confident that your personal and financial information will be protected while using the Virtual Wallet App.
Follow us on Twitter @PNCVWallet for the latest Virtual Wallet updates.
For mobile banking support, call 1-800-762-2035
For general support, call 1-800-PNC-BANK (762-2265)
PNC does not charge a fee for mobile banking. However, third party message and data rates may apply. A supported mobile device is needed to use the Mobile Banking App. Use of the Mobile Deposit feature requires a supported camera-equipped device. An eligible PNC Bank account and PNC Bank Online Banking are required. Certain other restrictions apply. See the PNC Online Banking Service Agreement.
The MasterCard PayPass locator makes it fast and easy for you to locate the closest PayPass locations. And because the app is location aware, there’s no need to input your address or current location.
The PayPass locator lets you tailor your search by category and merchant name. Now you can leave the store as quickly as you came, and get on with your day.
Finds PayPass merchants near your current location.
Finds PayPass merchants near any address or airport location in the world.
Provides you with the distance between your chosen location and the PayPass enabled merchants.
Provides you with driving directions and a map to the nearest PayPass merchant locations.
Filters your PayPass search based on the type of merchants you need: convenience stores, fast-food restaurants, retail, transportation, automotive, and many more.
Allows you to share PayPass locations with others via SMS.
Allows you to report a problem that you had while using your PayPass card or device at a merchant.
* Signature is not required for purchases under $50 at participating locations in the US. PIN may be required for debit transactions. This may vary in other countries.
• Locate two million ATMs worldwide with 30 street level and 210 city level countries and territories with our ATM Locator functionality.
• Find contactless acceptance locations worldwide where you can make everyday purchases quickly and safely with just a tap of your contactless-enabled MasterCard® or Maestro® card or device.
• Seek out cash back at participating U.S. merchant locations when you make a purchase using your debit or prepaid card.
• Search for over 100,000 participating merchants in the U.S. where you can add money to your eligible MasterCard® or Maestro® prepaid card using the MasterCard® rePowerTM network.
Even when you’re far from home, MasterCard is always nearby.
Приложение MasterCard Mobile поддерживает высокоуровневое шифрование, все данные обрабатываются в соответствии со стандартом работы с данными банковских карт PCI DSS. Применяются технологии MasterCard SecureCode® и Verified by Visa или резервирование случайной суммы на счете для привязки карты. Приложение защищено от несанкционированного доступа.
Сервис доступен 24 часа в сутки, 7 дней в неделю, без перерывов и выходных.
Оплачивайте услуги связи, коммунальные платежи, открывайте виртуальные карты и осуществляйте переводы средств между любыми картами MasterCard®, Maestro® или Visa с помощью Вашего мобильного устройства. Все необходимые платежные операции в одном месте!
Приложение позволяет формировать список платежей и поставщиков услуг конкретно для Вашего региона. Создайте список избранных платежей для наиболее частых операций и совершайте их за считанные секунды! Вся информация об операциях хранится в разделе «История».
* Перевод средств возможен между любыми картами платежных систем MasterCard WorldWide и Visa International российских банков-эмитентов, если банк, выпустивший карту, поддерживает услугу MasterCard MoneySend® или Verified by Visa.