Med FarmLog-app kan du registrere alle daglige aktiviteter hurtigt og nemt på minkfarmen. Med FarmLog-app og FarmLog-systemet får du et unikt overblik, så du kan optimere driften af din farm. Med app'en kan du på stedet, bur for bur, registrere døde dyr og medicinforbrug – det er nemt, hurtigt og sikrer, at du lever op til myndighedernes krav. Du følger dyrenes sundhed i realtid og kan straks gribe ind ved sygdomsudbrud – det nedsætter dødeligheden og giver samtidig dyrlægen mulighed for at give en bedre og mere målrettet rådgivning.
Få overblik over dødelighed ved forskellige typer og stammer – hjælper med at fremavle stærkere dyr. FarmLog anviser behandling og valg af medicin – mere præcis indsats og færre udgifter. Styr foderforbrug og sammensætning – det kan måles på bundlinjen.
Alle data opsamles i systemets database – det sikrer komplet overblik og optimal drift.
Just sign up at www.virtualfarmmanager.com for a free account!
No matter if you lose your phone, destroy your computer, or if you set your office on fire, your data will be protected and stored securely.
More than just an app, VFM is web and mobile software to help organize and keep the farm synced without all the expensive hardware and even works when there is no cell coverage!
*Keep all your field records – be able to view or edit them from your phone or computer anywhere in the world
*Simple Coverage logging (Field Mapping) with multiple colors for multiple seed varieties using your phone’s GPS
*Organize, view, and edit all your field info from your home computer prior to the year starting
*Instantly Access it all on your mobile device, even with out cell coverage
*Add records like planting dates, yield, spraying conditions, even without cell service
*Access that info in one central place that yourself or others involved collected
*Export the data for analysis at the end of the year via the Web
“Sign-In” to keep unwanted users out
Super Easy to Use Interface
● Electronic map fields: measuring the area and perimeter of fields. With the help of GPS or manualy (field editor).
● Maintenance history crop on each field. The history of crop rotation.
● Keeping of Farm Journal (fertilizing, planting, harvesting).
● Points of interest: the establishment of a framework arrangement of objects in your household (warehouses, gas stations ...).
● Note anywhere in your field. (Soil sampling for agrochemical laboratory)
● Storing data in the cloud. Reliable storage of your data. Transferring data to a new device.
● Web acces to your data.
● Inventory (Materials calculation in Farm Journal)
● Photo in Farm Journal
● Export fields in format SHP, KML. Sending data via email
● Export POI to KML
Multi Users package
● GPS Tracking vehicles
● For agronomist .Planning the maintenance of cultivation and operational activity in the fields via a remote mobile device
● For director/owner farm manager. Maintenance of direct cost strategic planning and compiling of analyticalactivity reports at any time
● For engineer. Tracking the work of transportation in real time analysis of
reports concerning the amount of completed work vehicle
mileage & fuel consumption
● For accountant. Analysis of reporting summaries of working hours, quantity
of work, and gross payroll numbers
Our site: http://efarmer.mobi
The app was created by John, Keiran and Ryan, students at Wick High School in Caithness, Scotland. John, comes from a long line of farmers and helps with his family’s herd. The team know that the last thing farmers want is to be wasting time and energy on paperwork so they have come up with an idea for an app that solves this problem.
- Add and view information about each cow in your herd when you’re on the move
- Get alerts ahead of important dates e.g. when injections are due
- Upload the tag numbers for your herd
- Everything stored on your mobile phone - no expensive equipment needed
Cattle Manager was developed as part of the Apps for Good programme and won the “Power to do More - getting the most from your time ” category sponsored by Dell at the Apps for Good Awards 2013, the national app competition for young people across the UK. As an Apps for Good Award winner, the team worked with development agency Novoda to have their app prototype built professionally and publicly launched, with the support of Apps for Good and Dell.
Apps for Good is an education movement where young people learn to create apps that change the world. Apps for Good partners with educators across the UK to deliver its course to young people 10-18 years of age.
Please write a review and let us know how the app works on your farm!
GET IN TOUCH
Apps for Good is an open-source education movement that aims to build the next generation of problem solvers and makers. Find out more at www.appsforgood.org
eFarm Pilot Field Guidance is fitted for livestock, dairy and grassland farmers and for such field operations as:
eFarm Pilot is different from traditional Field Guidance systems:
- eFarm Pilot documents your work, stores it in the cloud, so you can review and share it anytime.
- 3 taps away from Field Guidance. You just need to tap 3 times on the screen to start Guidance. It is the result of developing the best user interface for Field Guidance system.
- Size matters. Watch your progress on a big and bright 8 inch screen of your tablet.
- Your fields are on the screen. View real maps of your fields.
- Money saved is money earned. Save up to 13* EUR per hectare.
Pass-to-pass accuracy - 30 cm (up to 18 cm during 15 minutes) with eFarm Pilot external antenna.
- AB straight line guidance pattern
- AB Curve guidance pattern
On-screen lightbar modes
Speed readout in km or mph per hour
Shows GPS signal accuracy
- App. You can buy a field guidance application just for 99 Eur, if you have a good quality GPS receiver in your mobile device (list of good devices we tested)* and good weather conditions. We don’t guarantee the good quality when using a GPS receiver in your mobile device (that’s why we offer a free trial)
- App + antenna. To be sure about the accuracy, we recommend to buy an external GPS antenna with all necessary accessories for 997Eur. In this case, the eFarm Pilot app will be free.
- Full Bundle. If you are one of those people who love to have everything in the box, order a full bundle for 1497 Eur. It includes a high-performance tablet + GPS antenna and all necessary accessories.
All the information about Field Guidance system, features and prices you can find on our website - www.efarmpilot.com
*List of tested Android devices on which eFarm Pilot Field Guidance works:
Samsung Tab Pro 8.4
Samsung Tab S 8.4 LTE
Samsung Tab 4 7
Lenovo A7-50/A3500 HV
Asus ME181CX Pad 8
Free eFarm Pilot version (no Field Guidance):
- implement width adjustment;
- operation selection;
- easy start with just one button
- overview of farm’s fields on the map;
- field import or draw using Google Maps
- SHP importing
- Save operation’s details: area, operation, distance and time;
- The data is stored in a secure cloud in Germany
Agrivi farm management software helps farmers to take control over their plantations, improve productivity and increase profitability. Based on agriculutural knowledge base of best-practice production processes for over 60 crops, Agrivi guides farmers to improve their production and increase productivity.
Agrivi's features include:
- Project-oriented farm management with simple and fast way of planning, monitoring and tracking all farm activities and inputs usage (fuel, fertilizers, pesticides, work hours).
- Advance sales and expense tracking ensures taking control over farm finances.
- Inventory management with low inventory alarms removes delays in production caused by lack of inputs.
- Weather monitoring with detailed 7-day weather forecast, 3-year weather history for each field and smart disease risk detection alarms.
- Knowledge base of best-practice production processes for over 60 crops
- Powerful reporting and analytics available with a single click
- All farm documents in the cloud
Use the powerful web-based reporting to help make better decisions. Farm Track Livestock Manager will help automate the process of marketing your animals.
The process is very simple.
Scan or enter the tag number, add new log entry information (ex. weight) and click submit. You do not require wifi or cellular service. The app will automatically sync your records when a connection is found.
The Farm Track Livestock Manger's mobile application you can track:
Animal and Health Information
Genetic Information (Dam, Sire and Sibling ID's)
Tag and / or RFID tag numbers
Feed Type and Quantity
The Farm Track Livestock Manager will provide you with instant Average Daily Weight Gain after each log entry.
All of the information is stored securly online and provides powerful reporting to help you better manager your herd.
Become the most efficient and profitable livestock producer you can with Farm Track Livestock Manager's powerful tools.
Map Viewing – View historical application maps
Report Viewing – Store and review reports generated by Apex™
GPS Tracking – Use your consumer device’s GPS to track your position within a field
Navigation – Get directions from your current location to a field in your database
Soil Sampling – Generate grid zones and document soil sampling operation
Mobile Farm Manager is compatible with Apex. See your local John Deere dealer for more detailed information.
The new 99acres Android app is here to take your property search experience mobile. Now you can search and discover properties even on the go. 99acres mobile app makes it extremely easy to search buy, sell or rent property in India. Users can visually explore apartment, farm house , flat, house ,builder floor, plot, villa, commercial office, shops, factory through rich photos, attractive videos, interactive maps and many other details. The app also enables users to view photos and videos of society/locality of a property.
This free real estate app for Android has everything you have loved on 99acres.com. The app has detailed property listings, latest information about new projects and local real estate information. This is surely one of the best property apps for all your property needs.
- Most Innovative mobile app in real estate category - GSF Mobile Appies 2015
- Most Admired Real Estate Portal - CMO ASIA Awards 2012
- Best Real Estate Portal - BCI Awards 2012
- Best Online Realty Portal - Accommodation Times Awards 2012
Why 99acres Android App is the Best Property app in India?
✔ Search property on the Go! :- Finding your dream property on the move is now possible. Add more speed and convenience to your property search. Busy schedules will no longer hinder your search for a home.
✔ A great house hunting app:- Search residential or commercial properties for sale or rent. With photos, interactive maps and videos of localities, societies and properties, you get a clearer picture of what you are looking for online.
✔ Quick information:- You can instantly call or contact the property advertisers, builders or owners and book your home.
✔ Saves money:- The app allows advertisers to post property advertisement for free within seconds. Owners, builders and property dealers , all can enjoy the hassle free experience of selling their property.
✔ Its Android. It's free! :- 99acres' innovation combined with the native power of Android will give you the best possible user experience, all for free.
---- Key Features ------
✔ SEARCH: Search easily amongst over 4 lac properties in India and abroad.
✔ REFINE: Use search filters to refine your search and discover the exact property you were always looking for - either Residential or Commercial.
✔SELL: Advertise your property for Rent or Sale within few seconds. Manage your active listings on the go.
✔VIEW LEADS: View all the leads to your active listings and check their messages or call them up by a single tap
✔ BROWSE NEW PROJECTS: Browse your preferred city and locality to discover Hot, Premium and Economical New Projects
✔MAP: View a property on Map along with nearby amenities such as ATM, Park, bus stand, airport, school, restaurant, mall, taxi, railway station etc.
✔ SEARCH NEW PROJECTS: Search newly launched Projects, residential and commercial
✔ CALL: Call property & new project Advertisers instantly
✔ MESSAGE: Send SMS/EMAIL to property advertisers for free
✔ ADD CONTACT: Save the contact details of property advertisers in your phonebook.
✔ SHORTLIST: Shortlist properties or projects you like and view them later in detail in your free time
✔ MY99ACRES ACCOUNT: Create and manage your my99acres account on the move
About 99acres.com :-
99acres.com is an Indian property portal, which provides residential and commercial real estate information. The website started in 2005 by Info Edge India Pvt. Ltd, is a platform where buyers and sellers can exchange information.
Let us know what you think! Rate our app, or send feedback to email@example.com
Farm Manager? Farm Tutor? An ideal reminder for your staff or students to help them in the field and the best support tool after initial training and learning.
Grades – descriptions and definition of milk grades, and suggestions for solutions
Mastitis- detection and prevention – short guide
Hygiene - principles of cleaning and cooling
Clear photos, concise text, specifically designed for mobile phone use.
ABILITY CHOOSE YOUR OWN GESTATION PERIOD:
The Pro Version of 'Organise Your Breeding' allows for the users to select their own gestation period. This is important because some cows have shorter or longer gestation periods than the general 283 days. In the calving calculator, when the 'Calculate Calving Date' is pressed a pop up box will appear asking the user to enter their own gestation period or simply use the default period of 283 days. This allows for the farmers to better manage their cattle and have them checked on the days that they are more likely to calve.
SAVE SIRES, BULLS OR BREEDS:
The Pro Version also allows for the sire, bull or breed to be saved to the database. All the user simply has to do is enter the sire, bull or breed into the entry text box and the sire/bull/breed will be saved to the database along with all other relevant information in regards to the calf the cow is due to have.
NOTIFICATIONS OF WHEN A COW IS DUE BACK ON HEAT OR WHEN ONE IS DUE TO CALVE:
The most significant part of the Pro Version is the ability to set notifications, which notify you of cows back on heat and ones due to calve to a certain time each day. These notifications are linked to the database so when a cow is due on heat or is due to calve in 7 days, a notification will appear at the chosen time on your phone. The time can be set to correspond with important jobs for the day, for instance the morning milking when a person can go and check the specified cow in the notification. These notifications will appear on the approximate day in which the cow is due back on heat (approximately 21 days after insemination) and 7 days before the cow is due to calve so you can have the cow in a place where you can easily keep and eye on her. Finally, once the cow has reached her return day and she does not come on heat, a check box can be selected, stating that the cow is on calf and no more notifications of the cow coming back on heat will appear and providing a record of the cow being successfully in calf.
EMAIL THE DATABASE:
This Pro Version also allows for users to email the whole database consisting of all of the cows that the user have saved to the database. The database is emailed as a .csv file so it can be opened by most spreadsheet applications such as Excel on your phone or computer. This part of the app can be particularly useful for farmers if they are having a herd manager looking at their herd, all the user has to do is enter the herd managers email into the phone and it can be sent straight away, so the herd manager can analyse the herd even before he arrives on farm.
SEARCH DATABASE WITH A COW ID:
The user can also search the database quickly and easily for a cow through clicking on the search button in the action bar. This search searches the database for the cow and then displays all relevant information of that cow. This feature is particularly useful for people with big herds.
+ MANY MORE ADDITIONAL FEATURES
If you have any questions, feedback or issues please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
And if you liked the app don't forget to give it a rating
Keywords: livestock, calves, calf, cow, breeding, organised, management, dairy, beef, business, organisation, bulling, return, dates, organise your breeding, lite
ALL IN ONE CREDIT CARDS REMINDER ASSISTANT FOR YOUR LIFE
Made By World Class Credit Card Expert who knows your needs on managing many credit cards problem such as
• Saving your credit cards data 100% secure (we will never input your cvc number, so you are free from any fraud transaction)
• Smart Reminder for your bills
• Smart Calendar for managing due date schedule
• Smart Spending with free interest periode
• Fast respon call center if you lose your credit card
• Anuall fee reminder
• Note for saving your cs record each credit card report
• Cloud back up system that will recover all your data whenever you change or lose your smart phone
• Password protected
INSolutions allows individual users to instantly access detailed information about registered animals from a complete electronic herdbook for the registered breed organisation. Information on registered animals includes a detailed statistics, animal pedigree, photos, a grid of estimated breeding values, EBVs and EPDs, as well an EBV and EPD graph allowing you to see animal performance at a glance.
INSolutions enables users to access a number of different services:
• Sale Catalogues
Users can access online sale catalogues for single-vendor auction, multi-vendor auction & private treaty sales. In addition to the ability to access comprehensive information on each lot, a powerful search engine has also been incorporated that provides users with search and enquiry capabilities both within and across different catalogues.
• Semen Catalogues
Online semen catalogues are made available providing a valuable service to users looking to source semen for use within their breeding program. Similar search functionality is available as to the sale catalogue facility.
• Animal and Member Lookup:
Users have access to a complete electronic herdbook of animal pedigree information and member information as recorded with the registered breed organisation. Users can search the herdbook using a variety of criteria including animal name and/or tag, breeder, birth year, sex, and where available EBVs and selection index values.
Internet Solutions services are now offered by over 80 registered breed organisations across various livestock species in Australia, New Zealand, Canada, USA, North America, South Africa, Namibia, Argentina and the United Kingdom; with more than 3 million browser-based transactions being conducted every month. Among the 80 registered breed organisations are:
• Belgian Blue
• Belmont Red
• Blonde D'Aquitaine
• Brown Swiss
• Illawarra Shorthorn
• Murray Grey
• Red Angus
• Santa Gertrudis
• South Devon
Bursting with the latest industry news, reviews and technical advice, Farmers Weekly provides authoritative, compelling and practical content for all types of farms every week.
Look out for:
• Exclusive news and analysis, and facts and figures from the regions and globally
• Practical ideas and real farmer case studies on how to manage your business and improve farm performance
• The latest information on market prices and trends
• Technical arable, livestock and machinery advice
• Independent product tests by our award winning team
• Jobs in all areas of the agricultural industry
• A comprehensive Classified section to help you buy and sell everything from sheepdogs to tractors to milking equipment and much much more...
We know that farming is a way of life, as well as a business and, with Farmers Weekly’s ethos of Working for Your Farming Future, we are determined to ensure no stone is unturned to ensure we deliver on that promise.
Farmers Weekly Tablet Edition
Available to download and view every Thursday, the Farmers Weekly app brings you all the great news, analysis and technical advice you expect from Farmers Weekly magazine plus links to even more content on FWi.co.uk including video, interactive tools and links to agricultural suppliers.
We know that farming is a way of life as well as a business and, with Farmers Weekly’s ethos of ‘Working for your Farming Future’, we are determined to ensure no stone is unturned to ensure we deliver on that promise.