Med FarmLog-app kan du registrere alle daglige aktiviteter hurtigt og nemt på minkfarmen. Med FarmLog-app og FarmLog-systemet får du et unikt overblik, så du kan optimere driften af din farm. Med app'en kan du på stedet, bur for bur, registrere døde dyr og medicinforbrug – det er nemt, hurtigt og sikrer, at du lever op til myndighedernes krav. Du følger dyrenes sundhed i realtid og kan straks gribe ind ved sygdomsudbrud – det nedsætter dødeligheden og giver samtidig dyrlægen mulighed for at give en bedre og mere målrettet rådgivning.
Få overblik over dødelighed ved forskellige typer og stammer – hjælper med at fremavle stærkere dyr. FarmLog anviser behandling og valg af medicin – mere præcis indsats og færre udgifter. Styr foderforbrug og sammensætning – det kan måles på bundlinjen.
Alle data opsamles i systemets database – det sikrer komplet overblik og optimal drift.
Just sign up at www.virtualfarmmanager.com for a free account!
No matter if you lose your phone, destroy your computer, or if you set your office on fire, your data will be protected and stored securely.
More than just an app, VFM is web and mobile software to help organize and keep the farm synced without all the expensive hardware and even works when there is no cell coverage!
*Keep all your field records – be able to view or edit them from your phone or computer anywhere in the world
*Simple Coverage logging (Field Mapping) with multiple colors for multiple seed varieties using your phone’s GPS
*Organize, view, and edit all your field info from your home computer prior to the year starting
*Instantly Access it all on your mobile device, even with out cell coverage
*Add records like planting dates, yield, spraying conditions, even without cell service
*Access that info in one central place that yourself or others involved collected
*Export the data for analysis at the end of the year via the Web
“Sign-In” to keep unwanted users out
Super Easy to Use Interface
The app was created by John, Keiran and Ryan, students at Wick High School in Caithness, Scotland. John, comes from a long line of farmers and helps with his family’s herd. The team know that the last thing farmers want is to be wasting time and energy on paperwork so they have come up with an idea for an app that solves this problem.
- Add and view information about each cow in your herd when you’re on the move
- Get alerts ahead of important dates e.g. when injections are due
- Upload the tag numbers for your herd
- Everything stored on your mobile phone - no expensive equipment needed
Cattle Manager was developed as part of the Apps for Good programme and won the “Power to do More - getting the most from your time ” category sponsored by Dell at the Apps for Good Awards 2013, the national app competition for young people across the UK. As an Apps for Good Award winner, the team worked with development agency Novoda to have their app prototype built professionally and publicly launched, with the support of Apps for Good and Dell.
Apps for Good is an education movement where young people learn to create apps that change the world. Apps for Good partners with educators across the UK to deliver its course to young people 10-18 years of age.
Please write a review and let us know how the app works on your farm!
GET IN TOUCH
Apps for Good is an open-source education movement that aims to build the next generation of problem solvers and makers. Find out more at www.appsforgood.org
● Electronic map fields: measuring the area and perimeter of fields. With the help of GPS or manualy (field editor).
● Maintenance history crop on each field. The history of crop rotation.
● Keeping of Farm Journal (fertilizing, planting, harvesting).
● Points of interest: the establishment of a framework arrangement of objects in your household (warehouses, gas stations ...).
● Note anywhere in your field. (Soil sampling for agrochemical laboratory)
● Storing data in the cloud. Reliable storage of your data. Transferring data to a new device.
● Web acces to your data.
● Inventory (Materials calculation in Farm Journal)
● Photo in Farm Journal
● Export fields in format SHP, KML. Sending data via email
● Export POI to KML
Multi Users package
● GPS Tracking vehicles
● For agronomist .Planning the maintenance of cultivation and operational activity in the fields via a remote mobile device
● For director/owner farm manager. Maintenance of direct cost strategic planning and compiling of analyticalactivity reports at any time
● For engineer. Tracking the work of transportation in real time analysis of
reports concerning the amount of completed work vehicle
mileage & fuel consumption
● For accountant. Analysis of reporting summaries of working hours, quantity
of work, and gross payroll numbers
Our site: http://efarmer.mobi
Monitoring fertility, health and feeding.
➤ Version 6 release:
* Complete new App
* Search cow function with individual cow data and graphs
* Overview of groups and alert lists
* Overview of management settings
➤ Version 5 release:
* Temperature alerts
* Light blue colored heat alerts during the first two hours
* Heat value increase, decrease indicator
* Nutrition graphs available for self-made groups.
* Improved user interface of heat- and health alerts.
* Management settings of heat attentions also apply to the CM App heat alerts
* Display of associated group name / number in expand screen.
➤ Version 4 release:
* Multi user authorization support (User management section CowManager website)
* Company selection list for users that are authorized to multiple companies
* Spanish and Portuguese language support
➤ CowManager version 3 features:
* New module: Nutrition
* Modular based design: Nutrition, Health and Fertility modules are only visible if purchased
* Battery consumption improvement
* Stability and performance improvements
* Added About screen to view active modules and app version number
> Fix: Android 4.2 and higher unable to update
> Fix: Crash when opening a chart
> Fix: Behavior chart hourly period not up to date
➤ CowManager version 2 release with many new features:
* New slide-out navigation menu to open system status, settings and alert views
* New chart views available with behavior, activity and temperature charts for alerted cows
* New CowManager system status overview
* CowManager system notifications on router, coordinator and PC failures
* Lactation value and days after heat fields added in expandable list of the alert view
* Added English, France and German language support
* Automatic language synchronization between the CowManager website and app
* Wifi and mobile network connectivity improvements
* New graphical user interface
* Android 3 and higher support added
The app contains several features all in an easy-to-use format. Below are a few of the features:
- Angus members have access to their AAA Login herd data
and the ability to enter calving book records from the field.
- Flexibility to tailor the app for your needs for your most used functions with a Configuration option. Simply press and hold your favorite icons to move them to the toolbar.
- Search for any registered Angus animal or Angus member.
- View current News Releases
- Browse Sale Books for upcoming Angus sales
- Sale Reports : see results of past Angus sales
- Show results : includes the top winners with photos
- See the latest Angus videos created by the American Angus Association
- View an extensive Angus events calendar for upcoming sales, shows and meetings.
- Use date calculators for gestation and performance measurements such as weaning and ultrasound.
- National Cattle Evaluation Information. EPD/$Value Percentiles, breed average EPDs and $values and more.
- Submit calving book entries to AAA
- More features available
- Watch for further updates
The American Angus Association is the nation’s largest beef organization, serving nearly 30,000 members across the United States and Canada. It provides programs and services to farmers, ranchers and others who rely on the power of Angus to produce quality genetics for the beef industry and quality beef for consumers.
iHerd has a server backend which enables advanced management and reporting as well as allowing multiple devices synchronize your data. Thanks to industry support, this web service is FREE and allows registration, customization and entry of user details.
Rivalling the most advanced cattle management software, the app regularly synchronizes all of your property and paddock data between managers. This gives you the ability to keep track of all your head, paddock details and property ID numbers whilst on the job.
Other features include a treatment cabinet that keeps inventory of your on-site chemicals, including treatments your animals are receiving and many more.
Synchronization between devices and the server means that all of your data is automatically updated from an iPhone or an iPad into an existing database, saving you time and boosting your stations overall productivity. Multiple users can manage the same property, treatment cabinet, herd changes and movements if they have been invited to the primary user’s account.
The App is designed by a serious property owner / livestock manager with a three generation connection to a large Australian property station group they operate with the help of managers. iHerd is the ultimate in Herd and livestock Management.
Produced by iApps Pty Ltd in conjunction with some of the largest cattle organisations in Australia.
Key features include:
• Property Management - enter details about your properties, yards and paddocks. Information is generated to help you assess the total number of cattle, the stocking rate, and the total size.
• Herds can be categorized by group, subgroup and breed.
• Herd Management - by property or paddock or yard movement / treatment record.
• Herd numbers by type (group, breed) and location (property, paddock, yard).
• Invite other users to help manage your account, with intuitive and fine-grained access controls that allow you to give them access to just a single property, your entire account, or everything in between. Invitations allow level of access from No Access (then override for a certain paddock) read only, read write, and admin.
• Manage movements between properties you manage, purchases, births, deaths, treatments, sales, lost and found, including a comprehensive history of each.
• Server will hold records which can in future be accessed via an iHerd account.
• Server records movement history / lost and found herds, allows property to property transfers on your account
• Tally counting.
• Transfers of cattle between paddocks, yards, and properties (server required), with automatic accounting and auditing.
• Treatment cabinet enables you to manage batches of specific chemical containers, recording of quantities and dosing size and purchase date / expiry date of pesticides and medicines held and used by each property.
Agrivi farm management software helps farmers to take control over their plantations, improve productivity and increase profitability. Based on agriculutural knowledge base of best-practice production processes for over 60 crops, Agrivi guides farmers to improve their production and increase productivity.
Agrivi's features include:
- Project-oriented farm management with simple and fast way of planning, monitoring and tracking all farm activities and inputs usage (fuel, fertilizers, pesticides, work hours).
- Advance sales and expense tracking ensures taking control over farm finances.
- Inventory management with low inventory alarms removes delays in production caused by lack of inputs.
- Weather monitoring with detailed 7-day weather forecast, 3-year weather history for each field and smart disease risk detection alarms.
- Knowledge base of best-practice production processes for over 60 crops
- Powerful reporting and analytics available with a single click
- All farm documents in the cloud
Map Viewing – View historical application maps
Report Viewing – Store and review reports generated by Apex™
GPS Tracking – Use your consumer device’s GPS to track your position within a field
Navigation – Get directions from your current location to a field in your database
Soil Sampling – Generate grid zones and document soil sampling operation
Mobile Farm Manager is compatible with Apex. See your local John Deere dealer for more detailed information.
Its main features include:
- overview of farm’s fields on the map;
- field import or draw using Google Maps;
- GPS positioning.
- implement width adjustment;
- operation selection;
- easy start with just one button;
- while working, the processed area is coloured on map and area, distance and time is shown
- save, pause and continue
- each operation’s details, such as area, operation, distance and time are saved;
- the data is stored in a secure cloud in Germany.
- documentation can be sent via e-mail or shared in Facebook;
- Take part in our tournaments and win a professional field guidance system. Record your everyday tractor operations to earn points. Win a professional field guidance worth EUR 990.
eFarm Pilot is an app developed by eFarmer B.V. www.efarmer.mobi
Tired of counting rows? Need to track your position in the field while spraying? Farm Sprayer GPS is a simple tool that allows you to set the boom width of your sprayer and see where you have sprayed or spread fertilizer using the the GPS built into your phone or tablet. Use it for tillage, spraying, planting, or anything else. Farm Sprayer GPS has two modes, circle tracking which shows you where you have been and line guidance which projects straights lines for you to follow with left and right arrows. It also allows you to see how many acres you have covered and shows you your ground speed.
!!Use with caution!! Phone and Tablet GPS providers can be off by meters, but can usually be within a foot as long as the device is away from tall structures. An option is provided to show you how to upgrade to a USB 48 channel receiver and use this app.
Today’s Mobile Cattle Rancher works as a stand alone product or when used in conjunction with Today’s Rancher Desktop it gives the modern cattle operation a complete solution for ranch asset management.
When working with cattle a user can work in the field without worry about having a cell or data connection,
The app utilizes Google Voice Recognition for data entry where available.
Users of Today's Rancher Desktop can easily import their master animal lists into the app. Non-Users of Today's Rancher Desktop also have the ability to import their animal master list into the app through use of a CSV file.
Add-Edit Records – Shows list of previously entered animals. Select and animal to work with or enter a new animal store animal id, type of animal, status of animal, location, weight, dam, and date of birth, you can either take and image of the animal or select an image from the gallery on your device
Medical Records – Shows list of animals with previously entered medical records. Select an animal for list of existing records edit an existing record or create new record – uses animal id, treatment date and treatment. You can select either a single animal or multiple animals for treatments
Animal Notes – Shows list of animals with previously entered notes. Select an animal for list of existing records edit an existing record or create new record – uses animal id, date of note and note text
Record Weight Changes – Select animal from list of existing animals, enter new weight, system records old weight, new weight and date changed
Record Births – Select dam from list of existing animals, enter birth animal, sex of newborn, weight of newborn and date born, plus ability to record ease of birth
Record Location Changes – Select animal from list, system shows old location, enter the new location, and date of movement Record Sales – Select Animal from list, entered date sold, where sold, sold to, and amount sold for. You can record the movement of a single animal or multiple animals.
Record Feedings - Select animal from list, see previous entries, track when fed, where fed, what fed, how much feed cost, what type of feed was used.
Create Export Files CSV –(REQUIRES SDCARD or Internal Drive on your device) For Import and Use with any program that can read CSV files. for user of Today’s Rancher Desktop you can directly import your data files from your mobile device by hooking your tablet or phone to your home computer via USB Create Master Animal List CSV Medical CSV Notes CSV Weight Changes CSV Births CSV Location Changes CSV Sales CSV, Feedings CSV
IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THE APP, PLEASE CONTACT US AT OUR WEBSITE USING THE SUPPORT FORM.
OUR RETURN AND REFUND POLICY IS AT http://todaysrancher.com/tr/refund-policy
Ekylibre est une application web de gestion agricole libre. Il permet de centraliser la plupart des données de gestion de l'exploitation au même endroit pour limiter toutes les ressaisies. Il permet d'effectuer sa traçabilité totale, sa gestion commerciale, de stocks, de tiers et la comptabilité générale.