Med FarmLog-app kan du registrere alle daglige aktiviteter hurtigt og nemt på minkfarmen. Med FarmLog-app og FarmLog-systemet får du et unikt overblik, så du kan optimere driften af din farm. Med app'en kan du på stedet, bur for bur, registrere døde dyr og medicinforbrug – det er nemt, hurtigt og sikrer, at du lever op til myndighedernes krav. Du følger dyrenes sundhed i realtid og kan straks gribe ind ved sygdomsudbrud – det nedsætter dødeligheden og giver samtidig dyrlægen mulighed for at give en bedre og mere målrettet rådgivning.
Få overblik over dødelighed ved forskellige typer og stammer – hjælper med at fremavle stærkere dyr. FarmLog anviser behandling og valg af medicin – mere præcis indsats og færre udgifter. Styr foderforbrug og sammensætning – det kan måles på bundlinjen.
Alle data opsamles i systemets database – det sikrer komplet overblik og optimal drift.
Just sign up at www.virtualfarmmanager.com for a free account!
No matter if you lose your phone, destroy your computer, or if you set your office on fire, your data will be protected and stored securely.
More than just an app, VFM is web and mobile software to help organize and keep the farm synced without all the expensive hardware and even works when there is no cell coverage!
*Keep all your field records – be able to view or edit them from your phone or computer anywhere in the world
*Simple Coverage logging (Field Mapping) with multiple colors for multiple seed varieties using your phone’s GPS
*Organize, view, and edit all your field info from your home computer prior to the year starting
*Instantly Access it all on your mobile device, even with out cell coverage
*Add records like planting dates, yield, spraying conditions, even without cell service
*Access that info in one central place that yourself or others involved collected
*Export the data for analysis at the end of the year via the Web
“Sign-In” to keep unwanted users out
Super Easy to Use Interface
● Electronic map fields: measuring the area and perimeter of fields. With the help of GPS or manualy (field editor).
● Maintenance history crop on each field. The history of crop rotation.
● Keeping of Farm Journal (fertilizing, planting, harvesting).
● Points of interest: the establishment of a framework arrangement of objects in your household (warehouses, gas stations ...).
● Note anywhere in your field. (Soil sampling for agrochemical laboratory)
● Storing data in the cloud. Reliable storage of your data. Transferring data to a new device.
● Web acces to your data.
● Inventory (Materials calculation in Farm Journal)
● Photo in Farm Journal
● Export fields in format SHP, KML. Sending data via email
● Export POI to KML
Multi Users package
● GPS Tracking vehicles
● For agronomist .Planning the maintenance of cultivation and operational activity in the fields via a remote mobile device
● For director/owner farm manager. Maintenance of direct cost strategic planning and compiling of analyticalactivity reports at any time
● For engineer. Tracking the work of transportation in real time analysis of
reports concerning the amount of completed work vehicle
mileage & fuel consumption
● For accountant. Analysis of reporting summaries of working hours, quantity
of work, and gross payroll numbers
Our site: http://efarmer.mobi
eFarm Pilot Field Guidance is fitted for livestock, dairy and grassland farmers and for such field operations as:
eFarm Pilot is different from traditional Field Guidance systems:
- eFarm Pilot documents your work, stores it in the cloud, so you can review and share it anytime.
- 3 taps away from Field Guidance. You just need to tap 3 times on the screen to start Guidance. It is the result of developing the best user interface for Field Guidance system.
- Size matters. Watch your progress on a big and bright 8 inch screen of your tablet.
- Your fields are on the screen. View real maps of your fields.
- Money saved is money earned. Save up to 13* EUR per hectare.
Pass-to-pass accuracy - 30 cm (up to 18 cm during 15 minutes) with eFarm Pilot external antenna.
- AB straight line guidance pattern
- AB Curve guidance pattern
On-screen lightbar modes
Speed readout in km or mph per hour
Shows GPS signal accuracy
- App. You can buy a field guidance application just for 99 Eur, if you have a good quality GPS receiver in your mobile device (list of good devices we tested)* and good weather conditions. We don’t guarantee the good quality when using a GPS receiver in your mobile device (that’s why we offer a free trial)
- App + antenna. To be sure about the accuracy, we recommend to buy an external GPS antenna with all necessary accessories for 997Eur. In this case, the eFarm Pilot app will be free.
- Full Bundle. If you are one of those people who love to have everything in the box, order a full bundle for 1497 Eur. It includes a high-performance tablet + GPS antenna and all necessary accessories.
All the information about Field Guidance system, features and prices you can find on our website - www.efarmpilot.com
*List of tested Android devices on which eFarm Pilot Field Guidance works:
Samsung Tab Pro 8.4
Samsung Tab S 8.4 LTE
Samsung Tab 4 7
Lenovo A7-50/A3500 HV
Asus ME181CX Pad 8
Free eFarm Pilot version (no Field Guidance):
- implement width adjustment;
- operation selection;
- easy start with just one button
- overview of farm’s fields on the map;
- field import or draw using Google Maps
- SHP importing
- Save operation’s details: area, operation, distance and time;
- The data is stored in a secure cloud in Germany
The app was created by John, Keiran and Ryan, students at Wick High School in Caithness, Scotland. John, comes from a long line of farmers and helps with his family’s herd. The team know that the last thing farmers want is to be wasting time and energy on paperwork so they have come up with an idea for an app that solves this problem.
- Add and view information about each cow in your herd when you’re on the move
- Get alerts ahead of important dates e.g. when injections are due
- Upload the tag numbers for your herd
- Everything stored on your mobile phone - no expensive equipment needed
Cattle Manager was developed as part of the Apps for Good programme and won the “Power to do More - getting the most from your time ” category sponsored by Dell at the Apps for Good Awards 2013, the national app competition for young people across the UK. As an Apps for Good Award winner, the team worked with development agency Novoda to have their app prototype built professionally and publicly launched, with the support of Apps for Good and Dell.
Apps for Good is an education movement where young people learn to create apps that change the world. Apps for Good partners with educators across the UK to deliver its course to young people 10-18 years of age.
Please write a review and let us know how the app works on your farm!
GET IN TOUCH
Apps for Good is an open-source education movement that aims to build the next generation of problem solvers and makers. Find out more at www.appsforgood.org
Agrivi farm management software helps farmers to take control over their plantations, improve productivity and increase profitability. Based on agriculutural knowledge base of best-practice production processes for over 60 crops, Agrivi guides farmers to improve their production and increase productivity.
Agrivi's features include:
- Project-oriented farm management with simple and fast way of planning, monitoring and tracking all farm activities and inputs usage (fuel, fertilizers, pesticides, work hours).
- Advance sales and expense tracking ensures taking control over farm finances.
- Inventory management with low inventory alarms removes delays in production caused by lack of inputs.
- Weather monitoring with detailed 7-day weather forecast, 3-year weather history for each field and smart disease risk detection alarms.
- Knowledge base of best-practice production processes for over 60 crops
- Powerful reporting and analytics available with a single click
- All farm documents in the cloud
Use the powerful web-based reporting to help make better decisions. Farm Track Livestock Manager will help automate the process of marketing your animals.
The process is very simple.
Scan or enter the tag number, add new log entry information (ex. weight) and click submit. You do not require wifi or cellular service. The app will automatically sync your records when a connection is found.
The Farm Track Livestock Manger's mobile application you can track:
Animal and Health Information
Genetic Information (Dam, Sire and Sibling ID's)
Tag and / or RFID tag numbers
Feed Type and Quantity
The Farm Track Livestock Manager will provide you with instant Average Daily Weight Gain after each log entry.
All of the information is stored securly online and provides powerful reporting to help you better manager your herd.
Become the most efficient and profitable livestock producer you can with Farm Track Livestock Manager's powerful tools.
Local Cash Bids
Best Cash Bid
Ag News and more
Your Agriculture information, all in one place
From the phone, growers can access weather pinpointed to their fields and find their local and best cash price bids within a 100-miles of their location (adjusted for trucking and storage costs).
Growers Edge users can also receive local market commentary and ag news, compare risk management options and fully utilize the Profit Manager tool to establish profit goals, edit input costs, record marketing transactions and track profit by crop and year.
Growers Edge pulls all of the information that's important to you and organizes it into one easy to use app.
All Growers Edge features and programs are FREE, safe, secure and are accessible 24/7 from their phone or at www.growers-edge.com
The new 99acres Android app is here to take your property search experience mobile. Now you can search and discover properties even on the go. 99acres mobile app makes it extremely easy to search buy, sell or rent property in India. Users can visually explore apartment, farm house , flat, house ,builder floor, plot, villa, commercial office, shops, factory through rich photos, attractive videos, interactive maps and many other details. The app also enables users to view photos and videos of society/locality of a property.
This free real estate app for Android has everything you have loved on 99acres.com. The app has detailed property listings, latest information about new projects and local real estate information. This is surely one of the best property apps for all your property needs.
- Most Innovative mobile app in real estate category - GSF Mobile Appies 2015
- Most Admired Real Estate Portal - CMO ASIA Awards 2012
- Best Real Estate Portal - BCI Awards 2012
- Best Online Realty Portal - Accommodation Times Awards 2012
Why 99acres Android App is the Best Property app in India?
✔ Search property on the Go! :- Finding your dream property on the move is now possible. Add more speed and convenience to your property search. Busy schedules will no longer hinder your search for a home.
✔ A great house hunting app:- Search residential or commercial properties for sale or rent. With photos, interactive maps and videos of localities, societies and properties, you get a clearer picture of what you are looking for online.
✔ Quick information:- You can instantly call or contact the property advertisers, builders or owners and book your home.
✔ Saves money:- The app allows advertisers to post property advertisement for free within seconds. Owners, builders and property dealers , all can enjoy the hassle free experience of selling their property.
✔ Its Android. It's free! :- 99acres' innovation combined with the native power of Android will give you the best possible user experience, all for free.
---- Key Features ------
✔ SEARCH: Search easily amongst over 4 lac properties in India and abroad.
✔ REFINE: Use search filters to refine your search and discover the exact property you were always looking for - either Residential or Commercial.
✔SELL: Advertise your property for Rent or Sale within few seconds. Manage your active listings on the go.
✔VIEW LEADS: View all the leads to your active listings and check their messages or call them up by a single tap
✔ BROWSE NEW PROJECTS: Browse your preferred city and locality to discover Hot, Premium and Economical New Projects
✔MAP: View a property on Map along with nearby amenities such as ATM, Park, bus stand, airport, school, restaurant, mall, taxi, railway station etc.
✔ SEARCH NEW PROJECTS: Search newly launched Projects, residential and commercial
✔ CALL: Call property & new project Advertisers instantly
✔ MESSAGE: Send SMS/EMAIL to property advertisers for free
✔ ADD CONTACT: Save the contact details of property advertisers in your phonebook.
✔ SHORTLIST: Shortlist properties or projects you like and view them later in detail in your free time
✔ MY99ACRES ACCOUNT: Create and manage your my99acres account on the move
About 99acres.com :-
99acres.com is an Indian property portal, which provides residential and commercial real estate information. The website started in 2005 by Info Edge India Pvt. Ltd, is a platform where buyers and sellers can exchange information.
Let us know what you think! Rate our app, or send feedback to email@example.com
Gotax Record Keeping App functions in very simplistic terms. Imagine going to the hardware store to pick up that hammer, or the stationery store to buy that pen - what usually happens? - the receipt hits the glovebox never to be seen again. With this handy App you can instantly record and scan the details of the transaction and never, ever lose a tax deduction again. The inconvenience of recording logbooks are also a thing of the past. The Gotax Record Keeping App comes complete with real time data entry for your business use of; Motor Vehicles, computers, telephone, home office and Travel. Simply complete the logs and view the online business use percentages and help systems to guide you.
Record your expenses, Scan your receipts, for easy to read and use reporting each year or even monthly if you need to. Log book requirements are also dealt with. Complete in real time your use of your motor vehicle, travel, computer, home office and telephone, with running business percentage displays. Never again risk the uncertainty of guessing and never ever miss a valid tax deduction again. Seriously the Gotax Record Keeping has all the necessary tools to capture data real time and have it safely stored away for instant retrieval or year-end requirements. Our help system also guides you on what to do and what is required to comply.
iHerd has a server backend which enables advanced management and reporting as well as allowing multiple devices synchronize your data. Thanks to industry support, this web service is FREE and allows registration, customization and entry of user details.
Rivalling the most advanced cattle management software, the app regularly synchronizes all of your property and paddock data between managers. This gives you the ability to keep track of all your head, paddock details and property ID numbers whilst on the job.
Other features include a treatment cabinet that keeps inventory of your on-site chemicals, including treatments your animals are receiving and many more.
Synchronization between devices and the server means that all of your data is automatically updated from an iPhone or an iPad into an existing database, saving you time and boosting your stations overall productivity. Multiple users can manage the same property, treatment cabinet, herd changes and movements if they have been invited to the primary user’s account.
The App is designed by a serious property owner / livestock manager with a three generation connection to a large Australian property station group they operate with the help of managers. iHerd is the ultimate in Herd and livestock Management.
Produced by iApps Pty Ltd in conjunction with some of the largest cattle organisations in Australia.
Key features include:
• Property Management - enter details about your properties, yards and paddocks. Information is generated to help you assess the total number of cattle, the stocking rate, and the total size.
• Herds can be categorized by group, subgroup and breed.
• Herd Management - by property or paddock or yard movement / treatment record.
• Herd numbers by type (group, breed) and location (property, paddock, yard).
• Invite other users to help manage your account, with intuitive and fine-grained access controls that allow you to give them access to just a single property, your entire account, or everything in between. Invitations allow level of access from No Access (then override for a certain paddock) read only, read write, and admin.
• Manage movements between properties you manage, purchases, births, deaths, treatments, sales, lost and found, including a comprehensive history of each.
• Server will hold records which can in future be accessed via an iHerd account.
• Server records movement history / lost and found herds, allows property to property transfers on your account
• Tally counting.
• Transfers of cattle between paddocks, yards, and properties (server required), with automatic accounting and auditing.
• Treatment cabinet enables you to manage batches of specific chemical containers, recording of quantities and dosing size and purchase date / expiry date of pesticides and medicines held and used by each property.
Today’s Mobile Cattle Rancher works as a stand alone product or when used in conjunction with Today’s Rancher Desktop it gives the modern cattle operation a complete solution for ranch asset management.
When working with cattle a user can work in the field without worry about having a cell or data connection,
The app utilizes Google Voice Recognition for data entry where available.
Users of Today's Rancher Desktop can easily import their master animal lists into the app. Non-Users of Today's Rancher Desktop also have the ability to import their animal master list into the app through use of a CSV file.
Add-Edit Records – Shows list of previously entered animals. Select and animal to work with or enter a new animal store animal id, type of animal, status of animal, location, weight, dam, and date of birth, you can either take and image of the animal or select an image from the gallery on your device
Medical Records – Shows list of animals with previously entered medical records. Select an animal for list of existing records edit an existing record or create new record – uses animal id, treatment date and treatment. You can select either a single animal or multiple animals for treatments
Animal Notes – Shows list of animals with previously entered notes. Select an animal for list of existing records edit an existing record or create new record – uses animal id, date of note and note text
Record Weight Changes – Select animal from list of existing animals, enter new weight, system records old weight, new weight and date changed
Record Births – Select dam from list of existing animals, enter birth animal, sex of newborn, weight of newborn and date born, plus ability to record ease of birth
Record Location Changes – Select animal from list, system shows old location, enter the new location, and date of movement Record Sales – Select Animal from list, entered date sold, where sold, sold to, and amount sold for. You can record the movement of a single animal or multiple animals.
Record Feedings - Select animal from list, see previous entries, track when fed, where fed, what fed, how much feed cost, what type of feed was used.
Create Export Files CSV –(REQUIRES SDCARD or Internal Drive on your device) For Import and Use with any program that can read CSV files. for user of Today’s Rancher Desktop you can directly import your data files from your mobile device by hooking your tablet or phone to your home computer via USB Create Master Animal List CSV Medical CSV Notes CSV Weight Changes CSV Births CSV Location Changes CSV Sales CSV, Feedings CSV
IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THE APP, PLEASE CONTACT US AT OUR WEBSITE USING THE SUPPORT FORM.
OUR RETURN AND REFUND POLICY IS AT http://todaysrancher.com/tr/refund-policy
Farm Manager? Farm Tutor? An ideal reminder for your staff or students to help them in the field and the best support tool after initial training and learning.
Grades – descriptions and definition of milk grades, and suggestions for solutions
Mastitis- detection and prevention – short guide
Hygiene - principles of cleaning and cooling
Clear photos, concise text, specifically designed for mobile phone use.
Designed to be used out on the farm and on the go, this app makes it quick, easy and simple for anyone working on a dairy or beef farm - regardless of their level of experience and knowledge - to get the numbers they need, when they need them.
About the calculators (visit our website for more detailed descriptions):
● Days in Paddock - Work out the approximate number of days to leave a specific number of cows in a paddock using either:
◦ kgDM/cow or lbDM/cow allocation, paddock size, cover and residual.
◦ m2/cow/day or yd2/cow/day allocation and paddock size
- These results can then be used to calculate approximately where to put the break fence in a paddock.
● DM/Cow/Day - Work out approximately how many kgDM/cow/day or lbDM/cow/day you will get from a paddock based on paddock size, cover, residual, number of cows and number of days.
- This result can then be used to calculate approximately where to put the break fence in a paddock
● Crop Allocation - Work out the approximate area of crop to allocate and the approximate number of days you can leave the cows in a paddock based on yield, the number of cows, the kgDM/cow/day or lbDM/cow/day required and paddock area.
- This result can then be used to calculate approximately where to put the break fence in a paddock
● Pre-Grazing Cover - Work out the approximate target pre-grazing cover or the paddock trigger level based on stocking rate, intake, round length or rotation and the optimum residual.
● Average Pasture Cover - Work out the approximate average pasture cover for your farm based the pre-grazing cover and optimum residual. Enter the values directly or use the result from the Pre-Grazing Cover calculator.
● Choose to do the calculations in Metric or US system of measurement. On first installing the app will be promoted to choose from using either the Metric or US system of measurement. You can change the selected units at any time via the Settings.
● Share the result of the calculation:
◦ Send in an email
◦ Send as an SMS
◦ Copy to the clipboard
● Settings options for the shared content:
- send answer only, or send the answer and variables
- include or don't include units
- always edit before sending, never edit or choose each time whether edit or not
● Add a note after completing the calculation e.g. paddock or mob name. This note will be included in the shared content.
Thanks to everyone who has given feedback and suggestions! It has been very useful in helping us improve the app. We are always looking for ways to make the app better, so please contact us if you have any feedback or suggestions.