Calculates the estimated date of conception, birth, sex, eye color, blood type, the alleged astrological sign, two types of widget countdown.
Discover every day as your little one is growing inside you, issues, remedies, tests to be done in the period.
Keep an eye on your weight, week after week, with the appropriate function, to reduce the risk of serious problems such as gestational diabetes.
Learn about the most common diseases that will be explained in detail to help you get trouble-free day more beautiful and exciting life of a woman.
In particular you can:
- New feature "tips of the day" with daily tips and curiosities about you, your pregnancy and your baby.
- New application "preparation of the case", which will help you pack your bags and then to be more quiet in the day of birth.
- New utility "chronometer of pregnancy" that during the stage of labor will help you keep an eye on the contractions and most will give you important information about this delicate time of pregnancy.
- New widget with the details of the pregnancy and clinical examinations to be performed and recommended
- Utility "calculates the color of the eyes" with which you can calculate the probability that your child has brown eyes, blue or green.
- The "complications and diseases in pregnancy" in the "Journal of the pregnancy."
- The "newspaper of pregnancy" with the description, week after week, the changes of your body, your baby, practical advice, clinical examinations to do, the values of ßhCG normal for the period
- Agenda with notifications to not forget important appointments with the doctor, examinations, etc ..
- Calculates the date of birth
- Calculate the gestational age
- Calculates the day of the alleged conception
- Calculates your ideal weight normal and recommended during any stage of pregnancy
- Ability to calculate the blood of the unborn
- The alleged child sex (Chinese calendar)
- Calculates the alleged zodiac sign of the unborn
- Automatic meet with the phases of the moon, which according to popular tradition affects the probability of birth
What about the handy widgets to add to the main screen of your smartphone / tablet, with the countdown to the happy event!
To activate them just come into the menu of the phone and place them on the home page of your device.
The application is improving, other interesting features will be added soon.
*** Warning ***
Remember to uninstall the "trial free" version from your device to avoid confusion between versions!
The app is unwilling to take the place of your doctor, but only help to live this moment more serenely.
Before giving bad grades, contact me at email firstname.lastname@example.org for problems, advice and tips.
Only then the application will be continued and improved.
In the My Family Meal Planner Light app you will find:
• 4 meals planned per week for 52 weeks, all the recipes you need, and all the weekly grocery lists.
• An interactive grocery list that you can cross off items and add your own items.
• All meals are under 500 calories.
• Every recipe and meal includes nutritional analysis.
• You will have one crock pot meal every week. There is a picture of a crock pot next to the menu/recipes that are crock pot meals.
• All recipes or menu items that have a heart by them meet the American Heart Association requirements for a heart healthy recipe/meal.
• All recipes or menu items that have a star by them are diabetic friendly. They have less than 60 grams of carbohydrates per serving or less than 4 Carb Choices. 1 Carb Choice = 15 grams of Carbohydrates. Recommended amount for most diabetics is 3 to 4 carb choices per meal. (If you are a diabetic, make sure you follow your individual plan made for you by your doctor or dietitian.) **If carbohydrates are close to 60 grams, omit the fruit in order to have your glass of milk with your meal and to stay within your 3 to 4 carb choices per meal.
• If you are using a weight loss system that uses points, you will see at the bottom of the nutritional analysis your points already figured! This meal planner is not intended to be a weight loss plan. (This meal planner is in no way affiliated with Weight Watchers International and it has not been reviewed by Weight Watchers for accuracy and suitability for Weight Watcher members.)
• When I wrote this meal planner in 2008 I was a childcare provider. I was required to follow the USDA requirements when feeding the children in my care. I felt it was important to include these requirements in this meal planner. You and your family will receive 1 meat, 1 bread, either 2 fruits or 2 vegetables or a fruit and a vegetable at every meal. You will receive Vitamin C daily and Vitamin A at least twice a week. They also suggest that you drink a glass of milk with your meal.
You will save money in the end because you are going to the store with a list. You won’t be buying unnecessary items. Many of my customers have reported saving $75-$100 a month. Plus they are saving time because they don’t have to figure out their menu. I have already done it for you!
A few things to remember before heading to the store:
• Items on the menu that include a recipe you will need to refer to that recipe for the serving size. All other sides are ½ cup servings except side salads are 1 cup servings.
• If you would like to have margarine on your bread and/or salad dressing on your salad, you will need to add that to your grocery list and be sure to add the calories to your meal. Use these two items sparingly. They are usually full of calories and fat.
• I used canned fruits for the nutritional analysis so that it would be convenient for you, but you can purchase fresh fruit instead.
• For the nutritional analysis I used ground beef 90% lean meat/10% fat. For milk I used 1%. I also used instant mashed potatoes for figuring purposes.
For many of the items you can find lower calorie options. Feel free to purchase those items. The nutritional analysis figures for this meal planner were figured based on the USDA ingredient database. Nutritional values will vary from brand to brand.
I hope you enjoy your My Family Meal Planner Light Mobile App!
Copyright © 2008 Lindsay Siebert - All Rights Reserved
It's Easy to get started with VEZEETA Care 1- Download the App 2- Sign in with Your Account in seconds 3- Start Saving Your Patients EMR
VEZEETA Care, Enjoy Your Medical Practice
For more Info, Contact Us on email@example.com