There are only 4 sim plays for each game (1 per quarter) and a very short list of plays at that. Frequently on halfback cutback plays I've intercepted or have been intercepted...on a running play? Really? Also, when you stop the opponent, it says "BLOCK". Suggest an update on terminology. I've spent a decent amount of $ on players, however there is no way to sell the players you don't want like most sim apps. Lastly, there is no help section to describe each module of the game, for example...how is team chemistry determined? How does the player trending work? Does the "strategy" you select only apply IF that down and distance occurs in THAT quarter? I like the game but its apparent it was hastily developed and needs alot of work and more enhancements.
It's not letting me in This game is not letting me play it when u first go in to the game it says connecting on it and has the bar on it keeps filling up and then refills again it won't let me in
Wow You guys need to give this game a shot yeah it needs more development but thats what games are like.
Team chemisty, can't control that, win a locker in a game, you don't get the locker, horrible matchups, you can only train 5 players a week with very little improvement, player packs are too expensive and I refuse to spend actual money on a game. Especially one this bad
I think they should fix where you run the ball and still gets intercepted
Worst game ever!!! Not letting me in and it just says connecting...
• New! This version sees a complete overhaul of the main game mode, with more details about what's happening on the field as well as a simulation for the key plays.
• New! Play head-to-head against your friends. Challenge their strategies and win the trophy!
• Added more Drills, and changed rewards from Drills.
• New animations for collecting cards and rewards.
• Redesign of player and playcall cards.
• Bug fixes and performance improvements.