- Organize tasks by folder, context, location, tags, star, and subtasks
- Capability of managing infinite hierarchy levels
- Advanced repeating options
- Automatic tasks creation on missed calls
- Nagging alarms
- Organize your notes into folders
- Light and dark theme
- Synchronize with Toodledo.com
- Keep devices in synch using your Dropbox or FTP account
- Backup & Restore to Dropbox
- Llama & Tasker integration
- Samsung Multi Window
- Scrollable/Resizable widget (only for Android 3.x and 4.x)
GTD® and Getting Things Done® are registered trademarks of the David Allen Company (http://www.davidco.com).
DGT GTD is not affiliated with or endorsed by the David Allen Company.
WORK IN PROGRESS !!!
IT'S NOT A FULL IMPLEMENTATION !!!
You can post any feedback in the forum or send an email. The application is not ready yet and your public negative comments may harm DGT-GTD even before it is ready.
The use of this software is done at your own discretion and risk and with agreement that you will be solely responsible for loss of data that results from such activities.
You are solely responsible for adequate protection and backup of the data.
- Read contact data: in order to create "contact" tasks: email, call, sms
- Storage: to backup & restore your data
- Read phone state: to disable notification sound when you are in a call
- Global search: search tasks using the device search button
- Wake Lock: to let notifications wake-up the screen (user option)
- Portuguese Brazil
Supported 3rd party applications:
- Llama, how-to: http://bit.ly/RjcamI
- Toodledo (DGT GTD Toodledo required)
- Pure Calendar and Pure Grid Calendar (DGT GTD Pure Widget required)
- Agenda Widget for Android (DGT GTD Pure Widget required)
- Executive Assistant (DGT GTD Pure Widget required)
- Shortcut creation might fail on Motorola devices
- Samsung devices with ICS and Jelly Bean are not able to resize the widget; don't blame me, it's a TouchWiz issue: http://dgtale.ch/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&p=437#p437
- On Android 3.x, 4.x device the widget can be RESIZED !!!
- Comment like "Forces close" is useless, please send the error report and/or contact the developer !!!
Toodledo is flexible enough to work with many different productivity styles. You can use the popular GTD methodology, or you can use your own system. You can keep things simple, or you can add as much complexity as you need. Keeping track of your to do list has never been easier.
With Toodledo you can:
* Track the priority, start date, due date, time, length or status of a task.
* Assign the task to a folder, context or goal.
* Flag the task with a visual star or tag it with keywords and notes.
* Get audible popup alarms.
* Create tasks that repeat on a schedule of your choosing.
* Search, filter, sort and drill down into your tasks in a variety of ways to see the subset of tasks that are useful right now and ensure that important tasks float to the top.
* Quickly find important tasks with the "Hotlist". This smart to do list is automatically filled with important tasks based on a mathematical formula.
* Securely sync with Toodledo to backup your data and sync between devices.
* Organize and permanently store your longer free-form notes in the Notebook section.
* Make hierarchical outlines to organize your ideas in our Outlines section.
* Make good habits and break bad habits. Track your progress with our Habits section.
* Fully integrated with the Android Accounts and Sync infrastructure, for better consistency, and security.
* Share tasks the Android way with customizable templates.
* Customizable widgets.
Some features are only available on certain devices and OS versions. For questions, requests or bug reports, please visit our website: http://www.toodledo.com/info/contact.php
Want to help? Join the beta group at http://goo.gl/1fzff
This is a FREE! extension for "DGT GTD & ToDo" that lets you synchronize with Toodledo.
Launch this extension through footer icon in DGT GTD > "Utilities" > "Synchronize Now".
Toodledo® is registered trademark (http://www.toodledo.com).
DGT GTD is not affiliated with or endorsed by the Toodledo Company.
SOFTWARE DISCLAIMER !!!
Make sure that you completely understand the potential risks before you start using this synchronization software.
Please be aware that this extension is still in alpha stage, therefore loss of data from your device or Toodledo account might happen. If you want to give DGT GTD a try, please create a temporary Toodledo account or do frequent backup of your existing account.
The use of this software is done at your own discretion and risk and with agreement that you will be solely responsible for loss of data that results from such activities.
You are solely responsible for adequate protection and backup of the data.
No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from me or from my website shall create any warranty for the software.
- sync folders
- sync contexts
- sync tags
- sync goals
- sync tasks
- sync notebooks
- advanced repeat options
Known DGT Toodledo Sync. limitations:
- Locations not yet supported
- Requires paid PRO account for project and checklists to sync properly (hierarchy feature is supported only for Toodledo.com PRO accounts)
- PRO accounts support only 1 hierarchy level, in other words Toodledo.com PRO doesn't support multi-level subprojects
- FREE accounts don't support hierarchy at all
- tag : A comma separated string listing the tags assigned to this task. Up to 64 characters !
Take it or leave it. I'm sorry for that but I'm in charge of enhancing the DGT GTD and I don't have time to find workarounds to the Toodledo.com limitations.
The EveryTask Web app adds to your productivity with a fast beautiful UI on the web. The Sync with EveryTask Web is fast and reliable.
* Capture Everything *
Task details include: Due Date and Time, Start Date and Time, Contexts, Tags, Priority, Notes
Add to current GTD Lists: Inbox, Next Actions, Waiting For
Track the things you want to work on later through Scheduled, Planned and Sometime lists
Keep track of your long term Outcomes in the Areas, Goals and Visions lists
* Get Things Done Now *
Sort Lists by Due Date, Context, Priority etc
Filter lists by Contexts and Tags etc
Repeating tasks. Tasks repeat by minutes, hours, days, weeks, months, years, days of the week, nth day of the month
Bulk editing of the lists to move tasks, delete tasks, add tasks to Projects
* Plan your Projects *
Plan your Projects in detail and add all Tasks to the Planned list
Drag and Drop to order the tasks.
Project view keep track of all your project lists
* Additional Features *
Beautiful Widgets that are re-sizable, scroll-able and configurable.
Quick add from the widget
Backup and Restore
Dropbox Cloud Backup/Restore
* Upgrade to EveryTask Premium *
The upgrade will unlock the following features
- Backup/Restore to Dropbox
- Backup/Restore to Device
- Sync with EveryTask Web
* EveryTask Sync (Available with the EveryTask Premium Upgrade) *
- Add to your productivity with EveryTask Web: www.everytask.io
- EveryTask Web is a beautiful and fast web app that complements the android app.
- Free your mind with a GTD process that works for you.
This application is in no way related to OmniGroup.
YOUR TASKS IN YOUR POCKET
FocusGTD reminds you when tasks become due. You can configure the time and date when you want to be reminded.
SYNCS WITH OMNIFOCUS ON MAC/iOS
FocusGTD synchronizes data with OmniFocus* on the Mac or iOS. Note that at least one copy of OmniFocus* is required in order to
USE OMNISYNC SERVER OR YOUR OWN
FocusGTD works with OmniSync Server* or you can also use another WebDAV shared drive.
Tap on the note description in the task detail screen to edit notes. You can style the text with bold or italics fonts to make sections stand out.
QUICK ENTRY WIDGET
You can add a home screen link that will open a quick entry panel to quickly let you add tasks to your inbox.
SHARE FROM ANY APPLICATION
You can send links to web pages or other text clips into your inbox using the standard Android share sheet.
If you have problems that your account is deleted when you reboot your phone, please check the "FocusGTD JellyBean Workaround" app (simplest by clicking on the developer name). You have to install this app alongside FocusGTD to prevent this Android bug from removing your account.
In case you have synchronization problems, please go to the Websites FAQ section which contains basic tips on how to improve the synchronization.
Combination of two fo the most efficient methods of time management "Pomodoro Technique" and GTD (Getting Things Done).
Use Pomotodo to manage your Todo and record history, all of the data will be safely stored in the cloud, for you to use anytime, anywhere.
A complete collection of workflow management. Collecting ideas, Plan projects, Complete tasks, Review the history in one App.
- Dropbox Backup / Restore
- Dropbox Synchronization
- FTP Synchronization
Dropbox® is registered trademark (http://www.dropbox.com).
DGT GTD is not affiliated with or endorsed by the Dropbox Company.
GTD Organizer is task/to-do management app, which will help you organize your stuff, powerful enough to manage your things, but simple enough to use it with pleasure.
- Nesting of tasks eg: shopping->grocery store->buy carrots.
- Tasks are grouped into contexts.
- Reminding of task's to be done.
- Clean interface.
to do, GTD, Organizer, GTD, calendar, tasks, projects, easy
- Pure Calendar and Pure Grid Calendar Widget
Setup in Pure widgets: click settings, then click "Tasks" tab, click on ‘Task Provider’ and choose "Dgt Gtd" (see screenshot)
- Agenda Widget for Android
- Executive Assistant
Join over 2 million people who are doing amazing things with Todoist – the world’s leading to-do list and personal task manager! Praised by TechCrunch, New York Times, Lifehacker, The Wall Street Journal, Android Authority, Phandroid, Android Police, and many others, Todoist works wonderfully across all your devices and platforms (mobile, desktop, web browser and e-mail) so you can boost your productivity and achieve more each day.
The FREE app lets you:
• Automatically sync your tasks on all your devices
• Never lose track of your to-do list: your data is automatically synced to the cloud
• Get organized by using due dates, recurring dates, sub-tasks, task priorities, sub-projects and colored projects
• Manage your tasks even while being offline
• Plan your days ahead with visual scheduling
• Share projects, assign tasks, and collaborate with anyone
• Get instant notifications for updates and new comments
• Integrate with Dropbox and Google Drive for adding documents to your tasks
• Preview media links and file attachments through inline thumbnails and file icons
• See images, watch videos and play audio directly within the app
• Leverage amazing widgets, actionable notifications, Google Now and DashClock integration, and advanced settings
• Add tasks from any app by sharing with the Todoist app
• Use Todoist with Android Wear: add tasks using voice commands, view optimized notifications at a glance, and send task lists directly to your wearable
With a PREMIUM account you get all of the above, plus:
▸ Set up and receive push notifications, email or SMS reminders based on your physical location or the time and date
▸ Get even more organized using task notes, colored labels, and powerful filters
▸ Add files, sound recordings and photos to your tasks
▸ Add tasks by email and access tasks on your calendar
▸ Track and improve your productivity with Todoist Karma
▸ Extended Android Wear support: add task reminders using voice commands
▸ And much, much more!
❝Todoist gives you a suite of productivity tools in a very elegant, stylish and simple package. Those on Android 4.0 and higher will especially fall in love.❞ — Phandroid
❝This is one of the most complete task management platforms available and they hit that sweet spot of being good for both personal and business use.❞ — Android Authority
Feel free to contact us directly if you need any kind of support: https://todoist.com/Support_Android/
Have a look at how we use the permissions requested by the app: https://todoist.com/android_permissions.txt
We hope you love our app as much as our community and our team does. Let us know what you think!
Apply the five stages of GTD® to make your work and life organized: Collect, Process, Organize, Review, Pick tasks and Do. Far more than just a to-do list, it’s a life manager.
2. Support for Multi-platforms
With the support on platforms of Web, iPhone, iPad, Android, Windows and Mac, Doit.im helps you to manage your tasks anywhere, anytime, in any way you like. Anything, out of your mind, in your Doit.im.
3. Cloud Sync
No need at all worrying about the safety of your data, they are in the cloud. And, as you like, they can auto-sync to any of the platform you use. Just that simple.
Quick Starter Guide: http://kb.iqtell.com/docs/android-app-quick-start.pdf
Achieve Inbox Zero with completely customizable actions from any email (supports Gmail, Exchange, Yahoo, iCloud and any IMAP & POP3 email accounts). Use as a simple To-Do list or tap into a full GTD® productivity suite with Next Actions, Projects, Weekly Reviews and much more.
“If you want that "one app to rule them all" for productivity, IQTELL does a great job. It fetches emails, includes to-do lists, lets you tag each item, and has a cool "Waiting for" category.”
“The Best GTD App Yet? Other apps promise to help you manage your e-mail, and some manage your projects and tasks as well, but few have integrated them to this degree.”
“This application does it all. It receives e-mails from all different services and displays them in an interface similar to Gmail. You can label everything. It enables you to create a to do list and also larger projects.”
The app is fully functional while offline, and syncs data between your devices and the Web when online. Your Email, Contacts, Tasks, Projects, Someday, Prospects and more are at your fingertips wherever you go. The web app also provides integration with Calendars and Evernote (coming soon to Android).
* Full Task Management – actions and projects can be created from within email or independently.
* Complete Email Functionality – access all your email from within the app.
* Push Notifications - notifications for all your email and reminders. Even snooze or park reminders for later.
* Swipe Left to Process – Archive, trash, move to folder or quick reply to email
* Swipe Right for Productivity – create actions, projects, sub-actions of a project, reminders, etc. from email.
* Customizable Swipes – productivity swipes are fully customizable. Add specific folders, flag emails for reference, track prospects, and much more. Organize your way.
* Inbox Zero – clear your email in minutes and enjoy the peace of Inbox Zero.
* Linked Emails – emails used to create actions or projects always stay linked for reference and easy reply. No more time wasting searching for important emails.
* Due Dates and Reminders – easy settings like “tomorrow” or precise timing down to the minute. Stay organized across email, tasks, projects and calendar. Never forget again.
* Flexible Sorting – organize tasks by due date, start date, priority or context (Home, Office, etc.), time needed, and more.
* Star Next Actions – always be ready to move with a list of next actions for each project.
* Watch Lists – create ‘smart lists’ based on any search.
* Direct-dial contacts related to Actions, Projects, etc.
* Evernote Integration – two-way integration with Evernote (available with the web app - coming soon to our mobile apps as well).
* Calendar Integration – turn to-dos into appointments from the web app (coming soon to mobile as well).
* Batch Operations – Archive, Complete, Move, set Due Date, Context, Star and more.
* Add GTD Power Features – add in additional GTD© features including Context, Waiting For, Tickler File, Agendas, Phone Call, Prospects and Reference. No in-app purchases required.
Knowledge Base (http://kb.iqtell.com/m/android)
Terms & Conditions (http://iqtell.com/terms-and-conditions/)
* GTD® and Getting Things Done® are registered trademarks of the David Allen Company. IQTELL is not affiliated with the David Allen Company.
Simple, but powerful. Whether you need a basic to-do list, need to manage complex projects, or fall somewhere in-between, the app can be set up to meet your exact needs. Turn on the features you need. Turn off those you don't.
Organize your to-do list any way you like. You - not the app - decide what's most important. Use a task management system such as Getting Things Done (GTD) or Master Your Now (MYN), or set up your own system.
Stop forgetting things. Highly customizable lists and reminders ensure you won't miss anything important. If you want, the app can even nag you repeatedly until you get the task done. Reminders can be based on time or location.
Record and review your tasks hands-free. Use the app's voice mode to create, update, and read tasks while you're in the car, wearing gloves, or changing a diaper.
Keep track of important information that is not a to-do item. The app's notes area lets you record reference information that you know you will need later on.
Make the most of your large-screen device. Several split-screen options are available to handle larger smartphones, 12 inch tablets, and all sizes in-between.
Stay in Sync. Link the app to a Google or Toodledo.com account and your devices will be perfectly in sync. Sync can occur automatically.
Works with Android Wear. An Android Wear add-on is available that allows you to browse and check-off tasks, snooze reminders, and create and update tasks by voice. (Note that this add-on is currently available in English only.)
Organize your tasks in numerous ways. Folders, subtasks, 5 priority levels, and status tracking are all available to help you stay organized.
Contexts and Locations allow you to focus only on the tasks you can do right now. For example, while you’re at work you will only see work tasks. When you get home later in the day, only the home tasks appear.
Sharing and Collaboration features allow you to assign tasks to others and track status. Use Toodledo’s collaboration features or use the app’s ability to link to multiple accounts.
Advanced repeating patterns make it easy to set up tasks that are performed daily, weekly, monthly, or with more complex patterns.
Time tracking allows you to track both the estimated and actual length of your tasks. A built-in timer is included.
Advanced filter, sort, and display options allow you to filter your tasks on any field, sort by up to 3 levels, and adjust the display to show exactly what you want.
Saved searches and custom views make it easy to keep track of multiple lists - each with its own filter, sort, and display settings.
Calendar integration allows you to view your tasks on your device’s calendar, allowing you to see both calendar events and to-do items on one screen.
Contacts integration gives you to the ability to link your tasks to a contact. This is great when a to-do item involves calling, emailing, or meeting with someone.
- English & Spanish.
- Unlimited contexts
- Task categorized by area, priority, time or effort.
- Standalone or web syncronized
Not available on the US
Join also web version: http://gtd.nubbus.com
Capturing thoughts whenever they occur and confidently drilling down to the thing you should be doing right now is at the heart of Nirvana — freeing your mind to be in the moment and focused on the task at hand.
This app is the mobile extension of the critically acclaimed, cloud-based Nirvanahq.com desktop app — the trusted system of thousands around the world, always in-sync, and now always with you.
To have a clear vision of what to do, you have to clear your mind of the concerns and worries, generate a higher overview with goals and roles, plan your weekly actions and projects. This is what My Effectiveness Habits is for - to give You full control over you plans, goals, actions, todo-s - over your productivity.
Uniquely configured, with feedback and motivation, the Habits are much more powerful and elaborate than any of the hundreds of simple To-do and task lists, GTD apps out there.
The only app that helps you understand "Why to do?", plan "What to do?", and then "Do It"!
My Effectiveness Habits is FREE and with NO Ads!
The app is not for those who need a simple, thoughtless list to write down there todos. If you want control over your vision, plans, goals and actions - then you should use My Effectiveness Habits. If you want to really increase your productivity, not just check off the items, what you'd easily do without any app - then the Habits is the right app for you!
'The Habits' help you increase your Productivity:
+ Define your principles (Mission)
+ Remove distractions (Influences/Concerns)
+ Set your Priorities
+ Describe you Life Roles
+ Identify your Goals
+ Create a comprehensive Action plan
+ Put the steps into Projects/Actions/Checklists
+ Use unique Weekly Plan view for week actions and week goals!
+ Concentrate on the Next action using Pomodoro technique
+ Google Drive™ integration
A productivity framework, The Habits have what other GTD and productivity applications are all missing: it helps you define your priorities and vision of your goals, overview and motivation of your deeds, plans, actions. Using it, you create a hierarchy of actions to reach your goals, where Actions of one Goal are totally separated from Actions of Another Goal, thus helping you concentrate much better on the current Goal and Action.
If you have just any issue, feedback or a simple thought about the application that you want to share with us, we are very happy to get that. Please, send them to email@example.com, or, write them anywhere in the http://andtek.blogspot.com, or within the review comments. The feedback from you is very welcome!
The principle is:
1. Write what is your mission in life.
2. Write down what concerns you have and which ones you can influence - visualize them in the circles.
3. Define your roles. Look at your life from different points.
4. Set the goals you want to reach for each role. You can set long-term or short-term goals.
5. Define concrete steps - actions. You can have a single step actions, or you can define complex, multi-level project, or simple checklists.
6. Proritize your actions using 2x2 matrix (a.k.a. Eisenhower matrix).
7. Assign tasks to week days (use weekly planning).
The app is written inspired by the Great book by Dr. Stephen R. Covey "The 7 Habits of highly effective people".
Account persmissions are required for Google Tasks API access.
* Collect BITS to generate ORBITS.
* Generate as many ORBITS you can to earn score multipliers.
* Perform TRICKS to extend orbits and increase your chances of a high score!!
* As you collect more bits, you grow in size and produce STRANDS.
* Produce as many STRANDS as possible to earn special score multipliers!
* Progress through the levels to unlock new features and modes
* 10 special game modes to unlock including a clone of the original Classic Snake!!
** The Long Game **
Play through 10 levels completing specific challenges to and unlock new features as you progress until you eventually unlock The Long Game+ by completing LEVEL 10!
** The Long Game+ **
This is the *real* long game! With all features unlocked the goal is to see how many levels you can complete and of course, to try to get the High Score!
** Classic Snake **
For a more sober experience, you can always try your luck at the high-score in this classic version of snake.
** Classic Snake+ **
Like Classic Snake except all the bit-types from The Long Game are available.
** Lost in Mutation **
Rocks are littered throughout the play area and they will mutate and spread. Try to earn points by collecting bits while at the same time managing the mutation. TIP: Colliding with the green mutating bits ZAPS the entire mutation! :-)
** Move Like Fooger **
Bits that move if you don't reach them in time! And in this mode that is all you have - many, many mover bits!
** Speed Freak **
Can you handle the pace? Speed Freak is all about controlling your Foo under intense speeds.
** Super Size Foo **
Your Foo has suddenly grown into a Super Sized Foo - how well can you navigate the play field when you're THIS big?
** Order By Numbers **
In this mode, you must collect bits in order - if you accidentally collect the wrong bit, you lose a life and all the bits re-spawn. Ouch!
** Foo Practice **
Practice your skills without fear of dying or running out of time! Features are added to practice mode as they are unlocked in The Long Game.
** Trick Style**
With no bits in sight and only a few orbits automatically created at the start of the mode, you're only option is to perform tricks to earn points by extending those orbits!!
AND MORE! There are even more features to try out - download now and see if you can unlock them all!
This is a free version of Speed Freak mode where the speed is boosted to the max and you have to try to collect the BITS without colliding with yourself!
Download the full game for more features and many more modes to unlock.
3SIXTY is the result of a wealth of experience in the events industry. After a decade of negotiating corporate sponsorship deals we have returned to our roots, a place where we support the sport we love and promote a charity we are truly passionate about. We have come full circle, a full 3SIXTY.