Join over 2 million people who are doing amazing things with Todoist – the world’s leading to-do list and personal task manager! Praised by TechCrunch, New York Times, Lifehacker, The Wall Street Journal, Android Authority, Phandroid, Android Police, and many others, Todoist works wonderfully across all your devices and platforms (mobile, desktop, web browser and e-mail) so you can boost your productivity and achieve more each day.
The FREE app lets you:
• Automatically sync your tasks on all your devices
• Never lose track of your to-do list: your data is automatically synced to the cloud
• Get organized by using due dates, recurring dates, sub-tasks, task priorities, sub-projects and colored projects
• Manage your tasks even while being offline
• Plan your days ahead with visual scheduling
• Share projects, assign tasks, and collaborate with anyone
• Get instant notifications for updates and new comments
• Integrate with Dropbox and Google Drive for adding documents to your tasks
• Preview media links and file attachments through inline thumbnails and file icons
• See images, watch videos and play audio directly within the app
• Leverage amazing widgets, actionable notifications, Google Now and DashClock integration, and advanced settings
• Add tasks from any app by sharing with the Todoist app
• Use Todoist with Android Wear: add tasks using voice commands, view optimized notifications at a glance, and send task lists directly to your wearable
With a PREMIUM account you get all of the above, plus:
▸ Set up and receive push notifications, email or SMS reminders based on your physical location or the time and date
▸ Get even more organized using task notes, colored labels, and powerful filters
▸ Add files, sound recordings and photos to your tasks
▸ Add tasks by email and access tasks on your calendar
▸ Track and improve your productivity with Todoist Karma
▸ Extended Android Wear support: add task reminders using voice commands
▸ And much, much more!
❝Todoist gives you a suite of productivity tools in a very elegant, stylish and simple package. Those on Android 4.0 and higher will especially fall in love.❞ — Phandroid
❝This is one of the most complete task management platforms available and they hit that sweet spot of being good for both personal and business use.❞ — Android Authority
Feel free to contact us directly if you need any kind of support: https://todoist.com/Support_Android/
Have a look at how we use the permissions requested by the app: https://todoist.com/android_permissions.txt
We hope you love our app as much as our community and our team does. Let us know what you think!
IF lets you create powerful connections with one simple statement — if this then that.
Activate and connect your Channels — services like Facebook, Dropbox, and Gmail as well as devices like Nest Thermostat, Fitbit, and Philips Hue — for limitless ways to automate and empower your life.
Popular Recipes include:
+ IF you post a photo on Instagram THEN share it on Twitter
+ IF it’s going to rain tomorrow THEN get a text message
+ IF you are near home THEN turn on your lights
Learn more about IF at https://ifttt.com.
Do Button empowers you to create your own personalized button with just a tap. Save time and control the world around you with Recipes that connect your button to Philips Hue, Google Drive, Nest Thermostat, and hundreds of Channels you use every day.
Add up to 3 Recipes at a time and swipe between them to quickly change what your button does.
Popular Recipes include:
+ Quickly set your Nest Thermostat to 70 degrees fahrenheit
+ Keep track of your time and location in a Google Drive spreadsheet
+ Turn on or off your Philips Hue lights with a tap
For lightning fast access to your Recipes, add the Do Button widget to your home screen.
Learn more about Do Button, Do Camera, and Do Note at https://ifttt.com.
Do Note empowers you to create your own personalized notepad with just a tap. Save and share notes with Recipes that connect your notepad to Evernote, Twitter, Google Calendar, and hundreds of Channels you use every day.
Add up to 3 Recipes at a time and swipe between them to quickly change what your notepad does.
Popular Recipes include:
+ Swiftly create events in Google Calendar
+ Save short notes in Evernote on the fly
+ Share a tweet on Twitter with just one tap
Learn more about Do Note, Do Button, and Do Camera at https://ifttt.com.
Do Camera empowers you to create your own personalized camera with just a tap. Save time and share your experiences with Recipes that connect your camera to Facebook, Dropbox, Evernote, and hundreds of Channels you use every day.
Add up to 3 Recipes at a time and swipe between them to quickly change what your camera does.
Popular Recipes include:
+ Upload photos to a specific Facebook album in one tap
+ Send your parents family-friendly pics over Gmail
+ Quickly snap receipts and important documents to Evernote
Learn more about Do Camera, Do Button, and Do Note at https://ifttt.com.
If you love IFTTT and you love magical things to happen based on your current location, then LIFTTT is the app for you!
With LIFTTT, you can add your favorite places and specify what type of IFTTT recipe you would like to trigger while maintaining total control of so many different settings & customization options!
Getting started with LIFTTT is simple
1. Add a new trigger
2. On the map screen, choose the location via map where you would like the event to occur or use your current location
3. Customize your Location Trigger's settings! Whether you are arriving or leaving, how often the event triggers or even the days of week and time of the day...we have accounted for everything!
4. Enter the text necessary to trigger your desired IFTTT recipe
- LIFTTT uses the best in location monitoring practices to save your battery life
- Add Location triggers by dropping a pin on the map, or starting from your current location
- Customize your Location Trigger via an incredible amount of settings including entering or leaving a location, the times of day, or even days of the week
- Add a trigger delay on a per Location Trigger basis in order to prevent drive by triggers from occurring
- Customize your own time interval between triggers to avoid repeated triggers on the same place
- Upgrade removes all ads and allows for unlimited Location Triggers
Gmail account required; no other registration required
AutomateIt is designed to make your life easier by automating various tasks on your Android smartphone or tablet.
Define a set of your desired behaviors in response to events on your Android device.
Each behavior/rule is defined as a pair of Trigger-Action listed below.
"If you need your phone to adopt some autonomy, you can’t go wrong here" - www.androidpolice.com
"sometimes I’d like my phone to do stuff all on its own. It’s an Android after all" - www.androidapps.com
"AutomateIt Is a Simple and Free Android Automation Tool" - www.lifehacker.com
"It's truly an amazing app" - www.androidpit.com
AutomateIt provides a default set of useful rules to get you started:
Low battery warning
Quiet at night
Normal sound mode at morning
Max volume when headset unplugged
Lower volume when headset plugged
Unmute by SMS
• Any SMS Trigger - Triggers on SMS received
• SMS With Text Trigger - Triggers on receipt of SMS Message with a specific text
• Battery Level Trigger - Triggers on a defined battery level
• Bluetooth State Enabled/Disabled
• Bluetooth Device Connected - Any device or specific device
• Incoming/Hang Call - Any call or from a specific contact
• Headset Plugged/Unplugged Trigger
• Location Trigger - Arriving/Exiting a defined region
• External Power Connected/Disconnected
• Screen On/Off
• Wi-Fi Enabled/Disabled
• Connected to Wi-Fi network - Any network or a specific network
• Time Trigger - recurring time events
• GPS Enabled Changed - GPS Activated/Deactivated and started/stopped looking for current location
• SMS from contact
• USB Connected/Disconnected Trigger
• Airplane Mode Activated/Deactivated
• Dock State Trigger - Docked to Car/Desk
• Application Status Trigger - Triggers when selected application activated or deactivated
• Outgoing call - all calls or calling specific contact
• Sound Mode Changed to Silent/Vibrate/Normal
• Boot Trigger - triggers on device startup (assuming service starts on boot)
• Manual Trigger - Requires user explicit execution of this trigger
• Cell ID Trigger - Trigger when connecting or disconnecting from defined cellular cells
• NFC Trigger - use NFC tags to launch rules
• Weather Trigger - Monitor weather at your location
• Mobile Data State Trigger
• Activity Recognition - an EXPERIMENTAL trigger that detects when you are in a car, on a bicycle, on foot or standing still
• Notification - Shows notification on notification bar
• Play Sound - Plays selected sound
• Set Bluetooth State - Enabled/Disabled
• Set Sound Mode - Silent / Vibrate / Normal (With/Without Vibrate)
• Set Speakerphone State - Turn on/off
• Set Volume - Sets volume of all streams or a specific stream
• Set Wi-Fi Adapter State - Enabled/Disabled
• Start Application
• Enable/Disable other rules
• Vibrate action
• Enable/Disable Data Connectivity action - [NOT supported on some devices - see why on developer website]
• Kill Application [Requires Root - see why on developer website]
• Launch Home Screen
• Activate/Deactivate Airplane mode [Supported for Android version prior to 4.2 and all rooted devices]
• Enable/Disable GPS [Supported for Android version prior to 2.3 and all rooted devices]
• Enable/Disable Sync
• Set Mobile Data - Enable/Disable Mobile Data
• Set Screen Brightness - Automatic or specific value
• Enable/Disable screen automatic rotation
• Dial Phone Number
• Send SMS to phone number
• Set screen timeout (Including "Never" turn off)
• Shutdown device [Requires Root]
• Text-to-Speech - Say defined text
• Reboot [Requires Root]
• Set Wallpaper - set your home screen wallpaper
Want to AutomateIt with your own language? visit http://goo.gl/qpDoI.
Supports English, German, Spanish, Hebrew, Polish, Danish, French, Italian, Czech, Slovak, Romanian, Chinese, Hungarian, Portuguese, Japanese, Korean, Dutch and Russian
Never miss a call or text again while working at your computer.
See all of your phone's notifications on your computer. You can see text messages, phone calls, and more.
Send files from your computer to your phone with a click.
Getting pictures from your computer onto your phone has never been easier. Files download automatically and open from the notification. No more digging things out of your email inbox or Dropbox.
The easiest way to get links from your computer onto your phone
Links can be opened or shared right from your notifications. Never go through the hassle of emailing a link to yourself again.
Channels are notification feeds that you can follow.
Get alerted about things you care about right away.
Be sure to get Pushbullet for all of your devices:
Pushbullet has been translated into over 30 languages thanks to amazing volunteers from all over the world. If you want to help us improve our translations for your language, head here: https://crowdin.net/project/pushbullet and thank you!
Like a whiteboard with super powers, Trello is simple to use and infinitely flexible. You'll know exactly what needs to get done, who's going to do it, and what's coming up next. Plus, everything you do is synced and saved instantly to the cloud, so that all your devices are always up to date.
With Trello, you can create boards to organize anything you're working on. Use them solo, or invite colleagues, friends, and family to work together.
Write your ideas down on Trello cards and arrange them in lists on your boards. Add details to your cards such as:
• checklists to keep track of to-dos
• comments to update your co-workers
• photos and videos
• who's working on that card
With the Trello app in your pocket, you can make to-do lists waiting in line at the grocery store, assign tasks to your co-worker while you're on the train home, or upload a photo of that paisley couch you saw the store that's just perfect for the house you're furnishing.
Trello is great with Wear! You can quickly reply to comments and create cards from you watch by simply saying Take a note.
For details on which permissions we request and why please see: http://help.trello.com/customer/portal/articles/887749-trello-for-android
Now includes home-screen and lock-screen widgets for Android 4.0+, support for sending notifications to Pebble watches, a DashClock extension, and a Tasker event plugin!
Visit https://pushover.net/ to find apps, plugins, and services that support Pushover, or get a free API key to create your own app. Also find out about our iOS and Desktop clients to get notifications on all of your devices.
Copy is the easiest way to store, protect, and share all your amazing things. With FREE storage for new accounts and competitive pricing plans, you have enough space to store virtually everything you need. And anything you save with Copy is instantly accessible on your computers, smartphones, tablet and the Copy website.
• Chromecast support! You can now stream any audio, video, or photos stored in your Copy account to a Chromecast-connected television.
• PhotoCopy: A quick, easy way to sync your photos and videos with your Copy account
- PhotoCopy automatically uploads any photo or video you take with your device's camera for a safe and fast backup
- Enable PhotoCopy in your preferences
• On-demand access to all your files
• Easy file sharing without big attachments
• Invite other people to join your folders for even easier sharing
• Upload your photos, videos, or anything from your SD Card
- Now upload a photo straight from your camera!
• Download past versions of any file
WorkFlowy Agent 3.0 brings you revamped user interface and plenty of bug fixes. Celebrate the release with us and upgrade now!
WorkFlowy Agent is the best way to make use of the WorkFlowy.com web application on your Android smartphone! It works as an enhanced proxy to bring you the best user experience possible and running WorkFlowy in single click.
WorkFlowy is the world's best tool for taking notes and making lists. It is simple yet very effective app to keep you organized.
"WorkFlowy is the Best ToDo List Browser App" - Wired.com
"A plain text to-do list app that makes it easy to keep up with everything you need to do, online." - AppStorm.com
PRO FEATURES include:
★ Font face and size selection
★ Dark theme for both WorkFlowy.com and application
★ Ability to hide top toolbar and display text in compact way
★ Ability to hide navigation bar and browse WorkFlowy in fullscreen view
★ Ability to suspend the app on exit to provide offline support
Please, contact us at email@example.com if you have any feature requests or bug reports.
Keywords: WorkFlowy, todo list, outline, mindmap, notes, work flowy
Simple to use, but incredibly powerful, WorkFlowy can help you manage all the information in your life.
♥ SLATE MAGAZINE ♥ writes ...
″This app is the easiest, best-designed, and most-flexible note-taker I’ve ever come across, and it solves many of the problems I’ve had with other software ... It has become my go-to place for storing and keeping track of everything—not just to-dos and grocery lists, but my ideas for articles, all the notes I gather while reporting, all the tasks I need to do for those articles, and even all of the stuff I’m gathering for a book I’m working on.″
⦿ FEATURES ⦿
➜ Infinitely nested lists
➜ Zoom in on any sub-list
➜ Tag and filter list items
➜ Beautiful interface on your computer
➜ Full offline functionality
➜ Automatic syncing between your phone, tablet and computer
➜ Collaborate with others
➜ Add notes to any list item
➜ Simply tap to edit
➜ Quick expand and collapse lists
➜ Mark items as complete
➜ Full text search
➜ Much, much more
WorkFlowy is like a notepad with super powers. Learn how to use it, you'll thank us later.
This application is in no way related to OmniGroup.
YOUR TASKS IN YOUR POCKET
FocusGTD reminds you when tasks become due. You can configure the time and date when you want to be reminded.
SYNCS WITH OMNIFOCUS ON MAC/iOS
FocusGTD synchronizes data with OmniFocus* on the Mac or iOS. Note that at least one copy of OmniFocus* is required in order to
USE OMNISYNC SERVER OR YOUR OWN
FocusGTD works with OmniSync Server* or you can also use another WebDAV shared drive.
Tap on the note description in the task detail screen to edit notes. You can style the text with bold or italics fonts to make sections stand out.
QUICK ENTRY WIDGET
You can add a home screen link that will open a quick entry panel to quickly let you add tasks to your inbox.
SHARE FROM ANY APPLICATION
You can send links to web pages or other text clips into your inbox using the standard Android share sheet.
If you have problems that your account is deleted when you reboot your phone, please check the "FocusGTD JellyBean Workaround" app (simplest by clicking on the developer name). You have to install this app alongside FocusGTD to prevent this Android bug from removing your account.
In case you have synchronization problems, please go to the Websites FAQ section which contains basic tips on how to improve the synchronization.
GTD Organizer is task/to-do management app, which will help you organize your stuff, powerful enough to manage your things, but simple enough to use it with pleasure.
- Nesting of tasks eg: shopping->grocery store->buy carrots.
- Tasks are grouped into contexts.
- Reminding of task's to be done.
- Clean interface.
to do, GTD, Organizer, GTD, calendar, tasks, projects, easy
iftify is a construction kit for models.
What is a model?
A model is based on the IFTTT principle (If this, then this). It contains to parts. The first part "If this" defines a trigger. A trigger can be leaving a place. The second part "then this" defines a action. An action can be sending a sms to a person. A model could be a sms to a person, when you are leaving a place, like your working place.
The construction kit helps you to create your own models.
## Send a SMS message to your friends, when youre leaving your home. (Geofencing -> SMS)
## Start an app when yourre connecting to your wifi network. (Wifi -> Start App)
## Receive the current gps position of your phone, when you sends a sms message to it. (Find my phone)
## Leaving your home and your handy will be muted. (Gefencing -> Mute)
## Leaving your home and your handy will be muted. (Gefencing -> Loud)
## Leaving your home and your handy will deactivate wifi. (Geofencing -> Wifi off)
## On receiving a whatsapp message your torch is flickering. (Whatsapp -> Torch)
## Create an alarm on a specific time. (Time -> Sound)
## On ringing, the flashlight will blink. (Ringing -> Flashlight)
Which construction parts are possible?
The following trigger are possible:
- Incoming messages: E-Mail / SMS / Threema / Facebook / WhatsApp / Calls
- Wifi conntect / disconnect
- Geofencing (enter or leave a place)
- On time
The following actions are possible:
- Send SMS
- Flashing flashlight
- Play sound
- Send current position
- Set volume
- Turn wifi on/off
- Start an app
This is a free version of Speed Freak mode where the speed is boosted to the max and you have to try to collect the BITS without colliding with yourself!
Download the full game for more features and many more modes to unlock.
* Collect BITS to generate ORBITS.
* Generate as many ORBITS you can to earn score multipliers.
* Perform TRICKS to extend orbits and increase your chances of a high score!!
* As you collect more bits, you grow in size and produce STRANDS.
* Produce as many STRANDS as possible to earn special score multipliers!
* Progress through the levels to unlock new features and modes
* 10 special game modes to unlock including a clone of the original Classic Snake!!
** The Long Game **
Play through 10 levels completing specific challenges to and unlock new features as you progress until you eventually unlock The Long Game+ by completing LEVEL 10!
** The Long Game+ **
This is the *real* long game! With all features unlocked the goal is to see how many levels you can complete and of course, to try to get the High Score!
** Classic Snake **
For a more sober experience, you can always try your luck at the high-score in this classic version of snake.
** Classic Snake+ **
Like Classic Snake except all the bit-types from The Long Game are available.
** Lost in Mutation **
Rocks are littered throughout the play area and they will mutate and spread. Try to earn points by collecting bits while at the same time managing the mutation. TIP: Colliding with the green mutating bits ZAPS the entire mutation! :-)
** Move Like Fooger **
Bits that move if you don't reach them in time! And in this mode that is all you have - many, many mover bits!
** Speed Freak **
Can you handle the pace? Speed Freak is all about controlling your Foo under intense speeds.
** Super Size Foo **
Your Foo has suddenly grown into a Super Sized Foo - how well can you navigate the play field when you're THIS big?
** Order By Numbers **
In this mode, you must collect bits in order - if you accidentally collect the wrong bit, you lose a life and all the bits re-spawn. Ouch!
** Foo Practice **
Practice your skills without fear of dying or running out of time! Features are added to practice mode as they are unlocked in The Long Game.
** Trick Style**
With no bits in sight and only a few orbits automatically created at the start of the mode, you're only option is to perform tricks to earn points by extending those orbits!!
AND MORE! There are even more features to try out - download now and see if you can unlock them all!
OpenLoopz is a location-aware task management app that increases productivity by intelligently organising your todo list for you!
The OpenLoopz todo list is an adaptive list of your tasks that focuses on what you need to be doing right now. If you are at home, your Todo List will show all the tasks you can be doing in the house. When you arrive at work, your Todo List will display your work-related actions for the day, and if you happen to pass the local store on the way home, your Todo List will automatically change into your Shopping List!
- Time contexts (for configuring time periods such as 'At Lunch' or 'At Weekend')
- Projects and Next Actions
- Missed actions - contains the actions you didn’t get round to doing when you had the chance!
- Deadlines with push-back feature
- Search all your actions from within the app or from the Android search bar.
- Location-aware notifications
- Drop and drop to order tasks
- Based on Getting Things Done (GTD) concepts.
- Much, much more!
Note: This version of OpenLoopz supersedes the old version which is now called "OpenLoopz Legacy".
Go to www.openloopz.com for more information.
3SIXTY is the result of a wealth of experience in the events industry. After a decade of negotiating corporate sponsorship deals we have returned to our roots, a place where we support the sport we love and promote a charity we are truly passionate about. We have come full circle, a full 3SIXTY.
OpenLoopz is a location-aware, GTD-inspired todo/task management app. Integrates seamlessly with the unique features of Android to make Getting Things Done easy and fun!
v1.6: No More Ads! Lots of new features including Search and 'hide until' - see website for more details.