IOIO Bluetooth RGB LEDs Control Application is allow you to control RGB LEDs.
This App must connect to IOIO Board then control RGB LEDs.
IOIO Board Connection has 2 method.
1.Bluetooth Connection with USB Bluetooth Dongle.
2.USB Cable Connection.
The Application Features
- Control Color for RGB LEDs.
- Blink Function and can adjust timing to blink.
- Fading Function and can adjust timing to fading.
- When not connect IOIO Board yet – User Interface Disable.
- When IOIO Board connected already - LED on IOIO Board is turn ON and enable UI.
- Free Version with Ad.
1.IOIO Board or compatible Board.
2.USB Bluetooth Dongle. ( If you want Bluetooth coonection )
3.USB Cable ( if you want direct cable connection )
4.RGB LEDs ( We use SPNovaLED model NMRTB-USD-AAB+ADE+Y2Z1-1 or other)
For the IOIO Board , you don’t need program hex code or flash code in to the IOIO Board.
It has firmware for ready to use. You are only wiring the cable to the RGB LEDs only.
Manual and details.
Full Android Source Code. It cost 10-50 USD.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
17 Jan 2014