It also enables upgrading the bootloader by using one IOIO board acting as a programmer for another one.
More information on:
The IOIO board can be purchased from SparkFun Electronics.
You'll be able to test the following:
Accelerometer, gyroscope, compass, proximity sensor, pressure sensor... You'll be able to check which sensors are supported by your phone and all the information and values provided for each sensor.
You'll be able to check your LAN status: internal & external IP, gateway, DHCP server...
Signal, network type, external IP, SIM data...
You'll see the real data provided by the GPS: satellites, latitude, longitude, altitude, speed...
Level of charge, time on, temperature, health...
How many points of contact does your device recognize?
Information about hardware and software like CPU, RAM, kernel version, screen...
This app is similar to EVEREST or AIDA64, but apart from showing the components and system information, it also shows sensors readings.
The Pro version of Phone Tester displays more information (CPU speed, phone memory, sd card memory) and removes the ads.
-- Battery Test: Let the phone run for several hours, through the consumption of battery power to calculate your score.
Note: The battery test takes a long time, you may need to wait 5 hours to complete the test
-- Multi Touch Test: Shows your touch points and keeps the maximum count on screen.
-- System information: Including info for CPU, GPU, Memory, SD Card, Screen, WiFi, GPS.
-- LCD Test: Dead Pixel Test
- Control 48 digital outputs.
- Read 16 analog inputs.
- Control 9 PWM outputs.
- Control 9 servos.
- Control 4 UARTs.
- Control via USB or Bluetooth.
- Access phone's sensors.
- Send/Recieve commands via Wifi.
- Stream video to your PC.
- Draw graphics to screen.
- Control Lego Mindstorms.
- On phone documentation.
- Plenty of samples.
- Write other types of app.
NOTE: Make sure you have USB debugging enabled and that you have the official "IOIO Manager" software installed on your phone as some boards come with a firmware version which requires it.
NOTE1: The "LED Dimmer" sample will not work on the OTG board as it has no PWM on pin zero.
NOTE2: Due to ADB-USB security changes in JellyBean, only a Bluetooth connection can be used at the moment.
Please let us know via email or the forum what other samples you would like added and what functionality you would like to see in the next version.
-- THIS IS BETA SOFTWARE --
So please be kind and send issues to us at SmartphoneRemote@gmail.com or post on the forum instead of putting negative comments on google play. Thankyou.
*** 48 hour 'peace of mind' refund available. Just email us within 48 hours of purchase for a full refund ***
Please rate this app if you like it!
● Data is presented in a simple and easy to read fashion.
● The app contains the "Hardware Database" optional in-app purchase, which allows you to browse through thousands of hardware specs for other android devices
Current Tests are:
Test 1: Processor
This test will show you:
- your processor speed by running a complex calculation
Test 2: Multi-Touch
This test will show you:
- how many fingers your screen can recognize at the same time
- whether or not your screen supports different pressure values
Test 3: Display
This test will show you:
- your max screen resolution (height and width in pixels)
- your screen density (low=0.75, medium=1.00, high=1.50, extra-high=2.00)
- your current screen resolution (reduced due to menu bar)
Test 4: Sensors
This test will show you:
- which sensors are supported by your device
- sensor vendor, name, power, range, resolution, raw data
We will keep adding tests, and test results, over time.
Feel free to send us any test suggestions you may have, and please send us your test results (device, results, name, date). Thanks!
Hardware information is categorized into:
– Device: Model, Manufacturer, Chipset, Build Number and Android OS version.
– System: CPU architecture, Board, Number of Cores, Clock Speed, CPU Features, Governor and Kernel information. As well as current CPU Utilization, Total running processes, and clock frequency of each core.
– Memory: Total and available RAM, as well as Storage information about your device.
– Camera: Detailed information about the primary and secondary camera in your phone. Along with supported resolutions, focus modes and AntiBanding modes.
– Battery: Health, current level, power source, temperature, voltage.
– Sensors: All the sensors in your device with real-time testing.
INTERNET - permission is required to display help information which will be updated to show you the latest information about the app.
CAMERA - permission is used by the app to display details about the cameras of your smartphone.
READ & WRITE EXTERNAL STORAGE - to get information about external storage attached to or inserted in the device.
How does IOIO Inventor work?
How to use IOIO Inventor?
In this tutorial, please change package name from "com.inex.ioioappinventor" to "com.inex.ioioappinventorinter" and change from "com.inex.ioioappinventor.IOIOCommand" to "com.inex.ioioappinventorinter.IOIOCommand"
[IOIO board] Command Code on App Inventor for IOIO Inventor
DEVELOPEMENT STOPPED on 02-2014 for health issues :(
APP SOURCES ON SALE! --- APP SOURCES ON SALE!
APP ACQUIRED BY ASSEMBLER-COMPUTER GROUP ITALY
This app can detect hardware of 2010-early2014 devices, it's a nice tool to identify a clone.
You can use the application to:
-To complement the manufacturer's technical information.
-To compare the technical differences between more than 600 models of devices on the market.
-Test the proper functioning of all your sensors.
-Measure the accuracy of each sensor.
-To get the most out of your Smartphone.
-To check the GPS signal, camera, compass, accelerometer, microphone, speakers, WiFi signals, Bluetooth, GSM / UMTS, FM Radio, Display, Battery, CPU, Memory, Vibration, USB, Audio / Video , operating system, light sensor, proximity sensor, temperature sensor, flash sensor, NFC near field comunication, Barometer, the detection of Navstar satellites in the constellation jointly and individually, .. etc..
Please do not hesitate to send your comments to:
New infrared sensor added.
New virtual sensor step detector added.
New virtual sensor step counter added.
Camera detection bugs (force close) solved.
Log report bug corrected.
Updated camera api to level 15 (Android ICS 4.0.4).
Several bugs corrected.
Hygrometer sensor added (relative humidity.
4 new "Virtual" sensors added:
-Gravity (Gravity acceleration measure)
-Gyroscope (device angular speed measure)
-Angular Acceleration (Device Orientation relative to a tangent to earth plane coordinate system)
-Lineal acceleration (3 axis acceleration measure without gravity effect).
Added a 2D graphic representation of several sensors.
3D graphis added to several sensors.
Numerical calc. for highest sensors rate.
Several bugs corrected.
- Added support for NFC.
- Added support for Ant+ devices.
-Added in a test GPS accuracy to meet itself.
The block-GPS can check what Navstar satellite constellation are giving you coverage at all times and know the detailed specifications of each.
Corrected minor bugs.
- Added test pressure sensor of the touch screen.
- Detection of multimedia chip.
- Detection of version ALSA (Advanced Linux Sound Architecture).
- Detection of process model.
- Detection of the number of processors.
- Detection of the processor frequency.
- Added OpenGL version detection.
- Added detection of OpenGL graphics chip.
- The flash works on some models.
- SoC (System On Chip) name, architecture, clock speed for each core ;
- System information : device brand & model, screen resolution, RAM, storage.;
- Battery information : level, status, temperature, capacity ;
- Android 2.2 and above (version 1.03 and +)
- INTERNET permission is required for the online validation (see notes below for more détails about the validation process)
Online Validation (version 1.04 and +)
The validation allows to store the hardware specification of your Android device in a database. After the validation, the program opens your validation URL into your current internet browser. If you enter your e-mail address (optional), an e-mail with your validation link will be sent to you as a reminder.
Settings screen and debug (version 1.03 and +)
If CPU-Z closes abnormally (in case of bug), the settings screen will appear at the next run. You can use that screen to remove the main detection features of the application, and make it run.
In case of bug, please open the application menu and choose "Send Debug Infos" to send a report by email
FAQ and troubleshooting
You can visit the FAQ at that address : http://www.cpuid.com/softwares/cpu-z-android.html#faq
- CPU detection, real-time core clock measurement
- Screen dimensions, pixel density and camera information
- Battery level and temperature monitoring
- WiFi and cellular network information
- Android OS and Dalvik properties
- SoC and device model identification
- Memory and storage utilization
- OpenGL ES GPU details, real-time GPU clock measurement
- PCI, USB, CUDA, OpenCL device listing
- Sensor polling
- Listing of installed apps, codecs and system directories
- Android Wear module: native app for watches
- Android 2.1 or later
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE -- also known as Wi-Fi connection information. AIDA64 requires this permission to show WiFi network information like signal strength and SSID.
- CAMERA. AIDA64 requires this permission to show camera information like picture resolution. AIDA64 does not take any photos or videos.
- On Android 2.1 to 4.3: READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE -- also known as Photos/Media/Files. AIDA64 requires this permission to detect external storage (SD-card) total and free space. Note: Due to a bug in Play Store, even on newer Android releases Play Store will incorrectly ask for this permission, even though AIDA64 doesn't need and doesn't utilize the permission. After the installation of the app, you can check the actually utilized permissions in Android Settings / Apps / AIDA64, and you will see that this permission is not used by AIDA64.
- Screen diagonal size calculation may yield to an incorrect value if the manufacturer encoded the wrong xdpi and ydpi values into the Android profile of the device. If you find the screen size incorrect, please send us the report of your device from the About page, and we will fix it up in the next AIDA64 app update.
- Camera capabilities may show incorrect information if the manufacturer encoded the wrong values into the Android profile of the device. If you find misreported information on the Devices page, please send us the report of your device from the About page, and we will fix it up in the next AIDA64 app update.
- Battery capacity can only be reported for factory default batteries. If the battery was replaced with an extended capacity battery, neither Android or AIDA64 will be able to detect the new capacity.
- Battery charge rate may be reported incorrectly if the phone or tablet doesn't properly support the new battery API calls introduced in Android 5.0. Even new Android devices released in 2015, coming with Android 5.0+ may not support it properly (example: Galaxy S6 doesn't fully support the new APIs).
Buy a new brand Android device?! Let download "Test Your Android" App to test your device's features and you can get all android system information in one app. It is Tablet Optimized.
What can you do with "Test Your Android"?!
- Real time System Monitor for CPU, Network Usage and Memory
- LCD Screen Color Test with Fixing Defective pixel Mode
- Sound and Vibrate Test
- Back/Front Camera Test
- Flashlight Test
- Touch Screen Test
- Multi-touch Test
- Light Sensor Test
- Wi-Fi Test
- GPS Test
- Accelerator Test
- NFC Test
- Proximity Sensor Test
- Gravity Sensor Test
- Pressure Sensor Test
- Compass Test
- Hardware Info.
- Android Version
- SIM Card
Fixing Defective pixel Mode is not guaranteed to fix the defective pixels. If you have any questions, please contact manufacturer. The developers will not be held responsibility.
android system info information testing test application uninstall manager multi-touch new brand
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
The monitoring data can be sent over a local network in order to be displayed on a PC running HWMonitor PRO for Windows, or on another Android device.
In addition, HWMonitor PRO allows to monitor up to 10 systems (Windows PC or Android device) from your Android device. Steps are as following :
1- Setup the monitored system for a remote connection :
- PC windows : install HWMonitor PRO for Windows (http://www.cpuid.com/softwares/hwmonitor-pro.html) on the PC that you want to follow up, then switch to listening mode. Note the machine name and IP.
- Android : install HWMonitor PRO for Android on the device that you want to follow up, then click on the local monitor (1st entry) to start monitoring. Make sure that listening mode is checked in the settings page. Note the machine name and IP.
2- Connect from your Android device :
Run HWMonitor PRO on your Android mobile device, then choose Add Device from the application menu or click on the computer icon in the action bar. Then enter the name or the IP address of the machine, and choose OK. Select the machine in the list in order to start the connection.
3- Remove a monitor :
Do a long click on a monitor item (at least 3 seconds) in order to remove it from the list.