The implemented functionality is to connect automatically to your IOIO board and show you all informationen about its hardware and software IDs. With the toggle button, the yellow onboard led can be swichted on and off.
When you are succesfully connected to IOIO we would be happy if you clicked on the feedback button to send us automatically all the information which are displayed on the screen. With the feedback we try to update these two pages:
- Control 48 digital outputs.
- Read 16 analog inputs.
- Control 9 PWM outputs.
- Control 9 servos.
- Control 4 UARTs.
- Control via USB or Bluetooth.
- Access phone's sensors.
- Send/Recieve commands via Wifi.
- Stream video to your PC.
- Draw graphics to screen.
- Control Lego Mindstorms.
- On phone documentation.
- Plenty of samples.
- Write other types of app.
NOTE: Make sure you have USB debugging enabled and that you have the official "IOIO Manager" software installed on your phone as some boards come with a firmware version which requires it.
NOTE1: The "LED Dimmer" sample will not work on the OTG board as it has no PWM on pin zero.
NOTE2: Due to ADB-USB security changes in JellyBean, only a Bluetooth connection can be used at the moment.
Please let us know via email or the forum what other samples you would like added and what functionality you would like to see in the next version.
-- THIS IS BETA SOFTWARE --
So please be kind and send issues to us at SmartphoneRemote@gmail.com or post on the forum instead of putting negative comments on google play. Thankyou.
*** 48 hour 'peace of mind' refund available. Just email us within 48 hours of purchase for a full refund ***
Please rate this app if you like it!
How does IOIO Inventor work?
How to use IOIO Inventor?
In this tutorial, please change package name from "com.inex.ioioappinventor" to "com.inex.ioioappinventorinter" and change from "com.inex.ioioappinventor.IOIOCommand" to "com.inex.ioioappinventorinter.IOIOCommand"
[IOIO board] Command Code on App Inventor for IOIO Inventor
Note: Firmware Rooted Checker application only check the phones or tablet Root status and does not root your devices!
You will find more ROMs available in ROM Installer than any other app on the Google Play Store. It has many of the same features that you will find in Goo Manager, ROM Manager, ZipInstaller, Flashify and other similar products.
★ Many ROMs and ZIPs to download and install for hundreds of devices
★ 1-Click install of the latest TWRP, ClockworkMod and ClockworkMod Touch Recovery
★ Backup and restore your current ROM (nandroid), kernel, and recovery
★ Install queue to flash multiple ZIP files and send commands to recovery
★ View ROM details, socialize with other users, download, and install popular ROMs
★ Built-in GooManager that has all the same features as the original app
★ Receive notifications and OTA updates for updated ROMs and recoveries
★ Flash .img files to the boot and recovery partition
★ Options to wipe data, cache, dalvik, etc.
★ Extract files and apps from nandroid backups.
With ROM installer you can always be up-to-date with your favorite ROM and recovery. Popular ROMs available for install include CyanogenMod (cyngn), Android Open Kang Project (AOKP), Paranoid Android, OMNI, Carbon, Slim, Vanir, PAC-man and others. In order for a particular ROM to be visible your device must be supported by the ROM.
ROM Installer also offers the fastest way to install the most recent recovery. All TWRP recoveries are hosted on our fast server and updated on a constant basis. No other app offers an easier way. Supported recoveries: Team Win Open Recovery (TWRP), ClockworkMod Recovery (CWMR).
ROM Installer requires superuser permission. ROM Installer does not take any responsibility for any damage it may cause to your device. You should always know how to restore your device and be familiar with what you are doing before proceeding to make changes to your system.
ROM Installer is free but does contain optional in-app purchases for additional features and support.
G+ Community: https://plus.google.com/102939493913653266884/posts
If you have any questions or need help please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org before rating the app poorly.
L'application Alerte Firmware vous notifie de la mise à disposition d'un nouveau firmware officiel pour votre smartphone (Galaxy S GT-I9000, Galaxy S2 GT-I9100, Galaxy S3 GT-I9300, Galaxy S4 GT-I9505, Galaxy S5 SM-G900F, Galaxy Note GT-N7000, Galaxy Note 2 GT-N7100, Galaxy Note 3 SM-N9005 et Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910F).
Une liste des firmwares vous est proposée, et depuis cette liste, vous pouvez :
- Accéder directement au tutoriel correspondant sur le forum SGSTEAM.
- Obtenir plus d'information sur le firmware (date, version, etc.)
- En partager le détail avec vos correspondants (partage android) ou sur vos réseaux sociaux
Par ailleurs, vous pouvez paramétrer l'application de façon à n'afficher ou ne recevoir les notifications que pour les firmwares correspondant à votre (ou vos) smartphone(s)
Enfin, les différents firmwares sont "qualifiés" d'un statut SGSTEAM ; "Pouvant poser problème" (rouge), "Non Testé" (orange) et "Validé" (vert). Quand ce statut change sur le forum (par exemple passe de "Non testé" à "validé") une notification vous est également adressée.
* read sent and received SMS messages
* wipe phone
* lock phone
* erase SD card
* locate by GPS or network
* start alarm with flashing screen
* send SMS from web page
* message popup
* forward calls
* phone status: battery, imei, etc.
* remote SMS alarm
* remote SMS lock and unlock
* remote SMS erase SD card
* remote SMS wipe phone
* remote SMS APN control
* start/stop GPS
* start/stop WIFI
* hide from launcher
* email when SIM card is changed
* get call list
* take picture with front camera
* take picture with rear camera
* make your phone speak with text-to-speech
* SMS message command
* SMS speak command
* lock timeout
* restore settings on boot
* record sound from microphone
* start and stop data connection from SMS
* start and stop WIFI connection from SMS
* content browser prototype
The app does no polling to a server, so there is no extra battery usage.
More details on the control web site: http://www.androidlost.com.
Have a question? Please use the forum: http://groups.google.com/group/androidlost
If you have trouble uninstalling, please read the FAQ - there are several one-click solutions!
WARNING: For most recent phones/firmwares it REQUIRES ROOT.
Tested on S4 I9505 (Root mode) and it is working!
WARNING: Changing CSC WILL WIPE your rom, so backup your data!!!!!
Warning!!! Root is required on most of the jellybean roms for Galaxy S2/S3, Note/Note2 and maybe more.
If you receive the message:PreconfigUI does not support SingleCSC - this means that your rom does not support CSC Changes.
I cant add CSC-s to your rom, so please dont ask.
FOR: Samsung Galaxy S GT-I9000 and Samsung Galaxy S 2 GT-I9100, and Galaxy S3 GT-I9300
It may work on Vibrant and Captivate but its not tested.
THIS TOOL WORKS ONLY ON STOCK SAMSUNG ROMS! NO CUSTOM ROM SUPPORT
WARNING: Changing CSC will wipe your phone. Please backup any information!
Please send your feedback in ENGLISH. Thank you! :)
This tool will help you change your CSC (Customer Sales Code) on your Samsung Galaxy S / S2.
This tool will not work on any other phone (Like older galaxy, HTC, Motorola, etc...)
This will only work if your current rom is MultiCSC
Have you ever wanted to know the Country of Origin behind the label 'MADE BY SAMSUNG'? When the phone was manufactured? How frequently the phone was used? How many times it has been connected to the Charger? Do you want to know the Knox Warranty Void status without entering to the ODIN Download Mode?... Then this app is for you.
☆ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/phoneinfosamsung/
☆ XDA thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2609045
★ 'Secret Codes'
- List all of Samsung secret codes (HiddenMenu) on your device. Note: You may need ROOT to launch secret codes (use 'Launch 0' method).
★ 'Firmware Browser'
- Browse for the stock firmwares available online, for your phone and for any other Samsung model.
- View firmware's details, and redirect to the SamMobile.com website for the download link.
★ 'Other Tools'
- 'CSC Changer': Change the CSC. WARNING: Changing the CSC will Factory Reset your device (wipe all user data). This tool requires root + multi-CSC stock firmware.
- 'CSC Verifier': It is Samsung built-in tool. Requires root + stock firmware.
- 'ServiceMode MAIN MENU': It is Samsung built-in tool. Requires root + stock firmware.
- 'S/N Decoder': Obtain information about Country of Origin and Manufacturing Date from Samsung serial number. You can enter serial number from ANY Samsung phone (including OLD phone, FEATURE phone and NON-SMART phone).
- 'IMEI Analyzer': Check the IMEI for the validity by calculating the Check Digit (according to Luhn algorithm).
★ 'Refurbishment Check'
- Supports ALL Samsung models (formerly '[Note 3] Fake / Clone Detector').
- 'Device Usage Counter'
★ 'CSC Code Lookup' (CSC - Consumer Software Customization, aka Sales Code, or Region Code)
You can search for the CSC code (e.g. XME or BTU), or the country/network name (e.g. Malaysia or Vodafone...).
★ Main Features: Displays the following information about your phone.
▪ GENERAL INFO:
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Phone Model
- Device Type
- Product Name
- Country of Origin
- Manufacturing Date
- Knox Warranty Void
- Mobile Operator Name / Mobile Network Code
▪ CSC INFO:
- Original CSC Code
- Firmware's CSC Code
- Active CSC Code
- CSC Country
- CSC Country ISO
- CSC Product Code
▪ DEVICE ID:
- Samsung Serial Number
▪ FIRMWARE INFO:
- Bootloader Version
- Baseband Version
- PDA Version
- CSC Version
- Kernel Version
▪ OS INFO:
- Build Number
- Build Fingerprint
- Build Description
- Build Date
- Android Version
▪ HARDWARE INFO:
- Colour / Internal Storage
- Hardware / Board
- Platform / Chip
- Modem Board
- Hardware Revision
- Total RAM
- Screen (physical size in inches, resolution in pixels)
- Battery (technology, capacity in mAh, health)
▪ USAGE HISTORY:
- Headset Connect Counter
- Charger Connect Counter (root required)
- S Pen Detach Counter (root required)
Please be noted that S Pen Detach Counter is available for Galaxy Note series only.
NOTE: This app works properly with the Stock Firmware. On Custom ROM some info may not show correctly.
Now users can choose to use this ad-supported version or a donated (Plus) version.
For those who have donated to me, you can still update this app without ads.
But if you uninstall it and re-install again, you can not enter the donation key anymore.
In that case you can purchase the Plus version, then tell me your Order number so I can do the refund for you.
☆☆☆ Ability to Remove Ads and Export info to the SD Card (Plus version only) ☆☆☆
This application for control IOIO robot car with dual side controller which easier to control than simple button. You can control the movement direction and speed easily.
Explain : This application use with IOIO or IOIO-Q board you can buy in www.inex.co.th
See more detail from www.tpemagazine.com on issue 37
Download source code from
This is the free version, and functionality is limited to Digital Input and Digital Output.
Coming soon: I2C, SPI, ADC and PWM!
In addition to a collection of third-party firmware firmware composite score tells you this, we will also display a Web page for your reference.
Use for test analog input from adjustable resistor on port 31, digital input frpm button on port 20 and digital output on port 0
IOIO or IOIO-Q Board - http://goo.gl/oR7zj
IOIO Activity Board - http://goo.gl/nbqn1
Download source code from
1. My Apps: Provides a list and count of applications installed on your phone / tablet with options to:
- Easily Search & Sort
- Uninstall the app (very useful feature!)
- Launch an App
2. Memory: Provides memory info for both Phone and SD card. How much memory is free / available and how much has been used?
3. Call History: Information about outgoing, incoming and missed calls for today, yesterday and last one week. Plus, it separately shows calls from known (the ones in your address book) and unknown contacts (the ones which are not in your address book). This is a very practical feature.
4. Camera Information: How much is the megapixel of back and front cameras. This info usually is buried in marketing material, but here you could easily find out. Plus, a very useful info on the number of photos that can be clicked from the camera based on megapixel of your phone camera and remaining memory on your phone.
5. Internet connection (2G, 3G, 4G or Wi-Fi) device is connected to.
6. Screen size: Size / resolution of screen in pixels and inches.
7. Screen density: Low, Medium, High, Extra High, Extra Extra High.
8. RAM: RAM of the device.
9. Android Version: Android OS name (Ex. Jelly Bean, KitKat) and version number.
10. Manufacturer and Model number of the device.
My Android app presents the above information in a very neat and simple manner so that anybody can easily understand. Cool user interface with some cute animations.
Supported in 16 languages:
Arabic, Chinese, English, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Turkish, and Vietnamese.
Hope you like My Android!
This App must connect to Arduino with USB-OTG then control Servo Motor.
So,your Android device must support USB-OTG.
The Application Features
- Control 0 - 180 Degree of Servo Motor position with progress bar , knob and Fixed degree.( PWM Output )
- Auto Control Function and can adjust timing to control.
- Show Connection Status and Serial USB data monitor. When not connect Arduino Board yet.(User Interface Disable.) When Arduino Board connected already. Then enable UI. and ready to Control.
- Free Version with Ad.
1. Arduino Board or compatible Board.
2. USB-OTG Cable ( Female A to Micro A )
3. USB Cable ( A to B Male/Male )
4. Servo Motor ( We use FUTABA Model S3003 or other)
Arduino Source Code
Arduino Code ( You need to program into Arduino Board. )
Visit Hardware page at http://microcontrollerkits.blogspot.com/2014/01/arduino-usb-control-servo-motor.html
Manual and details.
Full Android Source Code. It cost 10 - 50 USD.
Please contact email@example.com
25 Jan 2014
This is ioio robot project that we need to use IOIO or IOIO-Q board applied to robot which camera (Use two android devices)
first device connected with IOIO board for control robot and use for camera
second device used for control robot motion , receiver image from camera of the first device and order to open flash or take a picture via WiFi
** Use WiFi hotspot from android device which connected with IOIO or IOIO-Q board for faster image transfer **
** Image resolution 320 x 240 px and 20% - 40% image quality, recommend for fast transfer image **
Recommended device spec
• 1 GHz Single Core or more
• 512 MB of RAM (1 GB or more for better)
• Camera support (If no back camera application will use front camera instead of back camera)
The IOIO Camera Robot consists of
• IOIO or IOIO-Q board ,
• ZX-DCM2 or IOIO-Robotic Activity Board
• Li-Po Battery
• Two DC Motor
• Robot plate and wheel
• Two android device (Camera supported)
For IOIO-Q board, you can buy at http://goo.gl/iSFHP
For ZX-DCM2, you can buy at http://goo.gl/0a868
See more detail and download from www.tpemagazine.com on issue 39 (Thai language)
Download source code from