This application offers very challenging Artificial Intelligence as well as many other features. The AI in the advanced difficulty levels is able to predict and anticipate the next moves.
1) Play against friends or against computer.
2) Clever Artificial Intelligence which anticipates future moves.
3) Four AI difficulty levels: very-easy,easy, medium, hard. The AI is well designed with each next level being a bit harder than the previous level.
4) Multiple board sizes (from 3x3 dots to 8x8)
5) Ability to choose player name and your favourite colour
6) Quick match. No irritating menus just hit the launch icon and you are inside the action.
( Of course after entering the application you have the ability to select your favourite settings by hitting the MENU button. Your preferences will be saved so you won't have to change them each time you open the application. )
7) Ability to set the game speed. 3 game speed level : slow, normal, fast. Fast level is appropriate for experienced player, slow is more appropriate for people who just started playing dots and boxes.
8) Statistics section for viewing your results against the computer
9) Ability to share your statistics and end-game screenshots with friends
For those who don't know the game
To be good in the game you must have good observation skills and be able to predict the opponent's moves.
So are you ready to take the challenge??
The rules are
1) Touch in between two dots to mark a line (vertical or horizontal). Your goal is to complete a four side box.
2) The player that completes a four side box has the oportunity to play one more time.
3) The player that will complete the most boxes wins the game.
Play against a friend or the challenging CPU opponent.
Try to set new high score! The faster and better you play, the more points you get.
Draw lines between dots up in order to complete squares. The player with the most completed squares at the end wins!
Dots and Boxes has lots of exciting features:
* One Player vs Android
* Two Players
* Three difficulty levels
* Mute and Unmute sound
* Move to SD Card support.
Also known as squares, connect squares, dots and squares, paddocks, dot boxing, dots and dashes, dots and squares or boxes.
I would love your suggestions to make the game more enjoyable for you to play! Just send a mail. Thanks!
Have a good time!
Now that the students might have passed out of Schools and Colleges and won't be near to each other, we provide a way to play this game being on anywhere in this planet provided you have an Android or iOS(Would be released later) phone with network connectivity.
Important Note : To create a game with a particular user, add him to your Google+ circles first(this is the easiest method, you can also search for the person using his Google ID).
Notifications for your turn in a particular match when you are out of the game is from Google Play Services.
If you've not turned off notifications for Multiplayer, you should be getting them. (If not, update Google Play Services by going to play Store).
In order to turn it on, go to the app "Google Settings", select Play Games and select the notifications you like to get.
The game is all about capturing Boxes.
Boxes are defined by 4 dots in the 4 corners.
The person who draws the 4th edge of a box captures it.
In the end, the person with more Boxes wins the game.
The game gets interesting when you play multiple online matches at the same time.
So, what are you waiting for?
Download the game and start matches with all your friends, we offer an interesting UI to switch between the games when its your turn in a particular match.
We offer three types of game play in this game.
* Online Multi-Player (Play any number of games against any opponents simultaneously).
- These games can be stopped and resumed.(In the sense, you can make a move and quit the game, the opponent can make his move any time in the future and we'll notify you that its your turn. This way, both participants need not be online during the start or throughout the game).
* Phone Multi-Player (Play 2 player game in the same phone).
* Single Player (Play against the Computer and try to beat the Computer Logic).
Online Multi-Player functionality is implemented by the latest Turn based Match feature in Google Play Games Services which offers asynchronous game play.
This is a feature that is released in 2014 and you would be one among the first to experience this new feature.
You can make a move and continue with your daily work, the game would notify when the opponent has made a move and is awaiting your move.
The advantage of this new feature is that you can play any number of games against any number of opponents simultaneously with out the limitation of having the opponent be online when the game is played or through out the game.
By this new feature, you need to be online only when you make a move.
Online multiplayer matches can be created using the create new match button.
In the dialog that opens, you can either select a particular player from Google+ or select Auto Pick.
After selecting a player, the game play screen is loaded where in you have to make the first move.
Then, you can leave the game and we'll notify you when the opponent has made a move and is waiting for your turn.
In the Auto Pick Opponent Mode, if any other player has started a match with Auto Pick player, we match you with that person and if there is no other auto pick match active, we create a new match for you.
By using this functionality, you can play against your favorite opponent without having the limitation of being together or being online through out the game.
Make good use of this Multi-Player functionality and relive your School and College days by remembering the classes.
The Game also has Achievements and Leader Board.
Have fun unlocking the achievements and rising up in the Leader Board.
Hope you have fun playing this little nostalgic game from School and College Classrooms.
The game got released in 2014 with the latest Turn Based Multi-Player feature which also got released in July 2014.
Make good use of this new feature and have fun playing against multiple opponents simultaneously.
Drop the Box is a game about building structures to deliver boxes. With 4 different environments and 72 level, Drop the Box features challenging physics-based gameplay and hours of entertainment.
You can sort different boxes with a fan, magnet and other elements.
* Realistic physics
* Build your own solutions and avoid the obstacles
* Normal, fire, water and space environment
* 72 challenging levels
* 4 different tools to construct with
Drop the box runs on phones and tablets with Android 2.2+.
Keywords: drop the box, physics, puzzle, brain, hd, tablet, construction, drop, box, boxes, dirtybit,
"Recommended for Kids, Tweens and Teens" -- FAMIGO
Who hasn’t heard about the classic children fairy tale of Big Bad Wolf and the Three Little Pigs?
The big bad wolf is always preying around. An this time Maximize Games just release a game which is base by this story. The bad wolf has captured Oin-oink’s (A cute piglet who plays as the main character) cousin. Join Oin Oink on his journey to save his cousin in ‘Push the box’. It’s a new exciting puzzle game with attractive graphic that will definitely give you a challenge.
• Unlock all 100 levels of fun
• Various unique obstacle
• Game Center and various achievements
• Suitable for all types of ages
• Simple yet challenging gameplay
• Interesting graphic
• Addictive gameplay
How To play :
1. You could only push the Box, and can not pull the box.
2. You could only push horizontally and vertically.
3. If the box sticks on the wall, it could not be pulled anymore.
4. Avoid from the enemy's sight
5. And there are many more obstacle which will get harder
Starting with an empty grid of dots, players take turns, adding a single horizontal or vertical line between two unjoined adjacent dots.
A player who completes the fourth side of a 1×1 box earns one point and takes another turn. The game ends when no more lines can be placed. The winner of the game is the player with the most points.
LASER BOX FEATURES:
• 120 levels of varying difficulty in 6 chapters
• HD graphics and colorful special effects
• intuitive gameplay
• various elements for controlling the laser beam
• hint system
• without advertising
Move elements, activate the lazer receiver, get crystals, reach new chapters and levels!
Unblock the Box is a simple and addictive puzzle game. The goal is to find the maze exit to release the box. To achieve that, you should slide the boxes which block you.
Unblock the Box will provide you hours of fun and mental challenges.
At first it might seem like your typical "escape" puzzle but the rules and gameplay are actually kind of original and you will find yourself thinking and trying to figure out the best way of solving the puzzle. There are 12 levels and more than 7000 maps which will keep increasing the difficulty as you advance.
As for the modes, you can play the challenge mode so as to put your pressure skills into test and find out how quick can you be. On the other hand, if you'd rather play a slower game, choose Relax mode instead and forget about the pressure.
Two game modes are available:
1. Challenge mode - Master your puzzle skill trying to solve each puzzle in as little number of moves as possible. The better your performance the more stars you collect!
2. Relax mode - Choose this mode if you just want to have fun solving the puzzle and don't want to feel the pressure when looking at the moves count increasing with each move!
Are you already a fan of hard brain games like Unblock Me, Sokoban or Plumber? If the answer is yes this means you don't like to have your brain running idle in which case this is a perfect game for you!
There are banner Ads in the game. If you like to remove them you can pay 99 cent from inside the app.
Game rules are simple.
Use touch, drag, and dual-touch functions to solve puzzles of locked mysterious boxes.
Opening boxes may sound simple, but can get very tricky.
To triumph, you'll have to think outside the box.
Take on the challenge now: an endless series of mystery boxes awaits you.
▶ Features ◀
# A wide selection of stages that are continuously updated
# Simple game rules that everyone can immediately grasp
# A variety of puzzles and tricks that require unique thinking
# Multiple difficulty levels
# Intuitive UI and simple controls
# Various stage objectives that excite and challenge you
▶ Developers ◀
Brandpage : http://boxes.mgameday.com/
▶ Questions? Technical Issues? Email us! ◀
by the computational method specified for the place in which it intersects respectively.(Screenshots are Japanese, we also support English.)
If it is good for the activation of the brain to untie a simple question for a method to be idle by 100 trout calculations effectively regularly
I am considered to be it. I am happy early if you can utilize it as application for brain trays without being seized with doing it.
･Addition 20questions (the question that there is a time limit in 11 - 15 )
･Subtraction 20questions (the question that there is a time limit in 11 - 15 )
･Multiplication 15questions (the question that there is a time limit in 11 - 15 )
When I advance to the next question, I move a panel in a touch (or I push the lower "→" key) and the next question to turn up a page.
In addition, I prepare for expansion, reduction for that a near thing is hard to look at. (I can adjust it at the time of cf. question.)
I am happy if it is not trouble if I have you tell a question and the time when you untied it.
If there is malfunction, please report it at any time because it allows you to cope immediately.
Rules: Players take turns connecting dots adjacent, if the line forms a box, the player must play again, if the line is not a box, play the following.
The player with the most squares or boxes at the end is the winner.
Difficulty: Easy or Normal.
Classic Mode: Play against Android in borderless board, get as many boxes to win,
available 12 boards of different sizes, from 4x4 - 15x15, to unlock new boards just have to beat Android.
Challenge Mode: Play against Android in a specific board that will test your skills, get as many boxes (boxes) to win,
Available 46 boards challenged, Android Beat to unlock new challenges.
Counter combo: Capture more than one box in one move, the counter shows the maximum combo boxes chain captured by the winner of the game.
Score Board: Get one, two or three qualification boxes. the color of the box identifies the difficulty of victory.
Multi-player: up to 4 players.
The object of the game is to create a complete box before the other person.
* Play against your phone!
* Share your score with friends
* Unlock Hard mode
Are you smarter than your phone?
The only way to find out is to play this insanely addictive game today!
This game features:
1) Support for up to four computer or human players.
2) Advanced computer intelligence with four levels of computer difficulty - from very easy through to hard.
3) Several game modes to choose from, including challenge, points and stamina modes.
4) Customize each players name, initial and color.
5) Varying grid sizes, up to 10x10 squares.
6) Option to continue game, so you needn't play through all levels in one go.
7) Scoreloop integration with online leaderboard and achievements.
8) Ability to undo the last move made in a game.
Game modes include:
* Challenge mode - move through progressively harder levels against the computer.
* Points mode - score different points for each square, adding a new dimension to the classic game.
* Stamina mode - select easy, medium or hard and complete as many levels as possible before losing all your "lives".
* Classic mode - choose human and/or computer components on the grid of your choice.
The game will highlight moves made by the computer, and includes a number of options for customizing game play and sound.
I'd be happy to hear any suggestions you may have to improve the game further, please either email me or put them in a comment. This game does include a small banner advert at the top of the game area.
Play against Android, your friend or compete with players from all over the world and become a Master!
• Collect stars and earn ranks
• Play with friend on 1 device (Past & Play)
• Play online with other players (Multiplayer)
• Multiplayer chat
• Bet stars and win twice as much
• 4 game board sizes (from 3x3 to 6x6)
• Online Score Board
• Facebook connect
Now you can play Smart Dots & Boxes Multiplayer game on Facebook. Go to: https://smartdots.pixelcrater.com
Free for all Android versions and tablets! (Supported by ads)
This game is also known as Dots and Boxes, Squares, Paddocks, Square-it, Dots and Dashes.
You can play single player or two players game(turn by turn).
Game starts with empty grid of dots.
Players take turns to draw horizontal line or vertical line between two adjacent dots.
Player who completes the fourth side gets the points in the box. Game ends when no more lines can be placed.
Player who makes more points wins the game.
Free Addicting puzzle game. Dots and Boxes. Or, Dots and Lines.
* Openfeint social.
* Single player and two player.
* 2x3, 3x4 and 4x6 board sizes.
addicitng puzzle game hope you have fun.
Join us on facebook:
play against other people with the new Meme Ping Pong ONLINE!
On this occasion you'll have the opportunity to use the most of your smartphone connection to troll your friends, your family or even your worst enemy.
New features in relation to Meme Ping Pong:
- More memes: Cereal Guy, Troll Dad ...
- More effects.
- Achievement system.
- Table of records.
- Frenetic matches.
Are you still reading this description? Do not waste your time! Play it now!
* The game uses Google Play Game Services, so your profile will be your Google Plus account.
** Its development was used libgdx framework.
*** Internet connection required.
The objective of the player is to pass 48 levels.
To overcome each level the player needs to remove all the glyphs of the stage, but it's not easy because
the player have a limited number of moves and amount of time to resolve each level.
It's basically a puzzle game.
Explode all the bubbles you can before losing all your life!
There will be always bubbles emerging!
Achieve your best score and compete with other players around the world thanks to the ONLINE STATISTICS.
Sounds easy, but increasingly you'll have less time to react.
How far can you get?
What is your highest score?
Activities are organized into the following categories:
* Fast Route -> Get the fastest route between two places.
* Search -> Find new placemarks by address.
* My Location -> Center or mark your place quickly.
* Markers -> View list, Edit/Delete/Hide/Show places.
* GPS location service -> Set enabled for fast location.
* Share -> Via social networks.
Required: Google Play Services.
The objective of the game is to match pairs of animals of the same species without mistake more than three times. As the game progresses the game difficulty increase. When the game ends your score is uploaded to the cloud.
Show your skills in this simple and entertaining game.
The bigger the rectangle the more points you get.
Free all monsters on every level!
Online leaderboards with Swarm.
New Levels and animations!
This game was created with open source tools:
Eclipse, libGDX, Universal Tween Engine, Gimp, Inkscape and Ubuntu.