what is sharebook?
Sharebook is a social-focused library and book-based tool that means sharing books.
Given that users, writers and publishers use their text, audio and executive textbooks from around the world, they can find many of the rare books, writings, and old books, and from It was used indefinitely.
You can also share your books and art, or use this treasure trove with unlimited rights, subject to the rights of the author and the site.
Book selling method and related rules
Selling books means downloading non-books in the public library to buy users.
The first and most important condition for the sale of the book is the ownership of the user's acceptance of the laws and privacy at the beginning of its entry. Ownership means that the author of the book must be the publisher of the book, the author of the book (if the publisher does not have a publisher or has written permission), an interpreter (foreign books permitted by the laws of the Islamic Republic that do not print the same translation, and The author is the same translator or author of the author's license) or regular users (authorized foreign books, collections collected by the user himself from authorized sources, books allowed to be published in public or personal experiences).
At first, the user must be certified as a valid publisher. To confirm, do the following:
- By downloading, studying, and completing the sample of the publisher contract by logging in to the management section
- Scan the national card, bank account information and scan the completed and signed contract
- On the management page, the documentation section and the contract, upload the scans and wait for the verification of the site
- After confirmation, the price section will be added to the book entry section and you can set the price for your books accordingly.
- The paid books will be displayed on the site after the confirmation.
And after the steps above, you have come to sharebook publishers.
Terms and Privacy and Privacy
Each user accepts and verifies the program's rules and regulations by logging in to the software and is required to perform the following:
- Select all the names and descriptions for the library, their books and their comments, and the text of the comments, in light of the laws and regulations of the Islamic Republic of Iran and the Islamic Republic.
- I will only publish the books in the public domain that the author or publisher of this publication, or the publisher and author, will publish it free and publicly.
- I will link the books according to the preceding paragraph, with the name of the author and publisher.
- With regard to the preceding paragraphs, I will only put out links to the public that do not contradict the text of the books with the Islamic artifacts.
- In the event of failure to observe the above, the link to the book is deleted and, if repeated, the user account is blocked and all possible damages and legal and judicial consequences thereof are the responsibility of the offending user.
- The software and the site sharebook operate in accordance with the laws of the country of use and are not affiliated with any organization or organization and any unethical and political activities are prohibited.
- This system does not accept any responsibility for the contents of books and links on the site and their content is directly related to the author.
- If you see a book outside of the rules, tell us the program menu and the support section to be deleted (be sure to include the full name of the book and the reason for the deletion).
- If you are the author or publisher of one of the books that are mistakenly placed on this system, ask the application and support menu to remove the book quickly to remove it.