In the Thermostat section, once logged into the MyEnergate™ app, you can:
- View and change the current temperature settings
- View and change the mode settings (Heat, Cool, Auto, Off), and fan settings (Auto, On)
- View a graph of the indoor and outdoor temperatures for the past 24 hours and last 30 days
When you select the icon in the upper left corner of the screen you see a list of the devices currently accessible from the app including thermostats and load switches. You can also view your whole-home electricity consumption by selecting “Home Energy Use” at the top of the list, if you have a connection to your smart meter or have a Meter Data Collector.
As shown in the screenshots you can view your current and previous day consumption (minimum, average, maximum). Also available are graphs showing your consumption over the last 8 hours, 24 hours and 30 days.
In the Energy Management section you can:
- Adjust how your Energate thermostat automatically responds to increases in the price
of electricity by selecting either “Max Comfort,” “Comfort,” “Balanced,” “Savings,” or “Max
- Opt-out of load control events called by your utility—if the utility uses this feature.
If you have a load switch you can:
- See how much electricity the device it controls uses
- Opt-out of voluntary load control events implemented by your utility
For more information on Energate’s Interactive Energy Management Solutions, please visit us at www.energateinc.com .