Do you want to learn a foreign language quickly?
The key to success in learning a foreign language is a constant, systematic increase in the vocabulary: repeat the words repeatedly. For this purpose, people often use notes, which is not always convenient and effective.
"Keepest - personal dictionary" is a free language learning application. Ideal tool for learners of foreign languages. The ability to add fun GIFs to words makes it easy to remember. You only add the words you want to learn. You can tag and add notes. The learning mode will let you memorize the words. With the text to speech feature you can get familiar with the pronunciation.
- vocabulary lists
- add words
- automatic translations
- text to speech
- GIF search engine to add animated images
- quick search for words and translations in the dictionary
- add notes
- add #tags
- learning mode - words can be filtered by tags
- Google Drive integration - to make copies of your words
- You can send a copy of the words by email to a colleague
- night mode - darker colors to protect eyes from irritation
- 104 languages to choose from (Italian, English, Portuguese, French, Spanish, German, etc.)
This application will be especially useful for those who read foreign literature, watch movies with English subtitles. By finding an unfamiliar word in the text, the user can simply add them to his dictionary, see the translation, and then learn to solve the selection test. After finding in a text an unknown word, just go to the application, enter a new word in the dictionary and see the translation. The "Keepest - Personal Dictionary" application is an invaluable aid in learning a foreign language. Anyone can check it out and learn any foreign language at an express pace.