Please read the description carefully, because this is not an ordinary game
* This game is part of tutorial series Android Game Development Tutorial in AndEngine at http://android.kul.is/
* The game is complete but it will be polished over the time this tutorial is work-in-progress
* Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org with any inquiry
Rules of the game
Squong is a mix between old arcade pong and a sport called squash. That means both players play at the same side and the court has three walls. The ball color indicates who can play the ball. Grey means nobody can play the ball. When you play the ball of your color, it needs to rebound from the top wall and cross the middle line - that will switch the possession to the other player.
You score when the opponent's ball crosses the bottom line or the opponent commits a foul.
* Second touch - if you touch the ball again after you played the ball (the ball is grey)
* Paddle crosses the middle line
* Ball stops when you are in possession, or the possession was not changed to opponent yet
Music: Show Your Moves by Kevin MacLeod, http://incompetech.com/