-Winner of the Parents´Choice Award 2019-Gold Award
-Winner of the German Pedagogical Media Award 2018
-More than 300,000 kids worldwide learn through play every day
“Magically, kids intuitively pick up on the basic principles associated with music and have a blast doing so!” Teachers with Apps
Mussila Music School is a music learning app for kids. It teaches kids music through gamified and joyful exercises and classical music courses that keep kids motivated to learn more. At the end of each session, the student will be able to play a song from a great classical piece and know the theory basics behind it. Kids and parents love it and teachers recommend Mussila!
We care about valuable family moments. Therefore we have created a system for parental reporting. By creating a Mussila account, we will be able to send you the musical progress of your child.
+ possibility to share progress across devices.
Learn by playing
Mussila Music School teaches kids:
• The instruments
• The rhythm
• Playing the piano
• Reading sheet music
Classical music courses:
Learn to play Swan Lake, Magic Flute and get to know Mozart, Beethoven, Bach, and other masters.
• Over 20 music courses
• +1,000 musical challenges
• New Courses every month
• Educational cards with facts about music
• Fun music games
• Parent progress reports
With Mussila DJ the kids get:
• Fun DJ set to scratch
• Collection of beats and music
• Opportunity to create own music
How it works:
• Learn by playing the piano right from the start
• Get to know the song through skill-building challenges
• Each challenge is scored using three stars
• Recognize the critical instruments in the song
• Learn to define the rhythm
• Learn to read sheet music
• Get instant feedback on your playing and improve your knowledge in music theory and piano skills
• By finishing the course, the student enters the Jam session, dresses the avatar and becomes a conductor by arranging the song with a choice of 14 different instruments.
Awards & Recognitions
• Creative Business Cup - Global Finalist 2018
• The German Pedagogical Media Award - Winner, 2018
• Best app for kids 2018
• Best app for parents 2018
• The Best App for teachers 2018 - Educational App Store
• Founder of the Year-Nordic Startup awards 2017
• Margret Juliana won the GWIN awards for education and research, 2017
How the Subscription Works:
Mussila offers three types of subscriptions:
- Monthly Premium Subscription
- Mussila Premium Trimonthly Subscription
- Mussila Premium Yearly Subscription
TRY IT FOR FREE!
7-day free trial! ! If you enjoy your Mussila trial, do nothing, and your subscription will automatically continue.
- All app users can play two free courses. Upgrade to a premium subscription package at any time.
- Subscribers will receive full access to all courses and games.
- All recurring subscriptions will auto-renew unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
For questions or assistance, please visit
Like us on Facebook: /https://www.facebook.com/mussilamussila//
Learn more on our Website: https://www.mussila.com
Reach out to us at email@example.com