Take advantage of the effectiveness offered by the MosaLingua method! Quickly learn the correct vocabulary required to pass this English exam! And with our tips and advice, arrive calmer and more prepared on D-Day, approaching the exam with confidence.
Mastering advanced English vocabulary is one of the keys to success on the exam. MosaLingua's TOEIC app will allow you to quickly memorize the words which appear most frequently on the reading, writing and listening sections. They even help you on the speaking section so you can get the best score possible!
TOTAL IMMERSION WITH AN APPLICATION ENTIRELY IN ENGLISH
Learn the words by their synonyms and definitions, and then understand how to use them thanks to the example sentences.
It's useful even if you don't need to take the test; you can boost your level of English in order to reach your best level of English yet!
Made by the MosaLingua team, this language skills application will help you learn vocabulary quickly and effectively. Read the app's numerous testimonies and comments on our site, mosalingua.com. And check out what people think of our other applications on the app store in order to understand our RESULTS and ATTAINABLE PROGRESS.
This app includes:
- More than 2,000 advanced-level words (carefully chosen after an analysis of the exam's official corpus and the frequency with which words occurred on past exams)
- Each word comes with synonyms or a definition, plus an example sentence to show you how its proper written and spoken usage
- Listen to the correct pronunciation recorded by native speakers
- Tips and advice straight from the MosaLingua team to help you pass the TOEIC stress free!
- A monolingual mode allowing for the best immersion possible!
SPECIFIC LEARNING METHODS TO HELP YOU PASS EACH SECTION ON THE EXAM
- LISTENING:Improve your oral comprehension to respond to each and every question with certainty
- PRACTICE: Learn the correct meanings and pronunciations to use during the READING and SPEAKING sections
- WRITING: Naturally learn correct spelling to be calmer during the test
- SELF-EVALUATION and REVIEW : Memorize vocabulary targeted for the test and never forget them thanks to periodically offered review sessions.
ADD YOUR OWN CONTENT TO THE APP
We aren't finished yet! If you come across words of phrases that seem useful, you can easily add them into the app and then memorize them with MosaLingua's ultra-effective spaced repetition system.
AN ALWAYS-AVAILABLE, ECONOMICAL SOLUTION
For the posted price, you receive an application that you will always be able to use (no subscriptions or hidden fees after download).
Team up with a powerful ally to help you prepare for the exam. Download the MosaLingua TOEIC now!
– the Vocabulary Trainer App that remembers the words you’ve looked up!
At last you can integrate the words you’ve looked up in the dictionary into your active vocabulary. Use your time on the move effectively - in a waiting room or at the bus stop, for example. With this app you can collect and practise the vocabulary you need wherever and whenever you wish!
Who is this app for?
It’s ideal for all learners of foreign languages who want to practise their vocabulary while on the move. With this app you can use the PONS Vocabulary Trainer on the road and at home. It’s simple: just transfer the vocabulary that you downloaded or practised while travelling, to your computer when you sign in at home.
What can this Vocabulary Trainer do?
• It collects the words you look up in the PONS.eu online dictionaries. So, you only learn the vocabulary that you need.
• You can add any vocabulary you like to the Vocabulary Trainer and thus tailor it to your individual requirements.
• With its methodological approach, the PONS Vocabulary Trainer adapts to your individual learning level so that you can successfully learn vocabulary.
• The Trainer teaches you new vocabulary step by step: five different types of exercise become gradually more challenging as you progress, so that you can master the fifth, most advanced exercise called LexiTest, where you translate a vocabulary item without any help.
• It can be used with all of the languages available at PONS.com: English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Latin, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish and Turkish!
What can the app do?
• The following free vocabulary lists have already been prepared for you, so that you can get started right away: a German-English “Internet & Co.” vocabulary plus the most important words and expressions for travel, accommodation, eating and shopping in English, French, Italian, Spanish, Greek and Turkish.
• Look up words online in over 30 PONS dictionaries directly through the app. Then, simply tap on your looked-up item; it is then copied to your vocabulary trainer together with its translation. You don’t even need to use your mobile browser.
• You don’t have to be online to practise your vocabulary. The trainer retrieves your current entries and learning levels from your PONS user account, so you can use it for both mobile and stationary learning.
PONS, the “green” language-learning brand has over 30 years of experience in developing language learning materials and dictionaries for all walks of life, be it for school or study, for business, travel or for language lovers. More than 500 dictionaries and language courses from Chinese to Turkish meet your reference and language-learning needs, from beginning to advanced levels. Our diverse range of materials serve individual language-learning styles: tried and trusted dictionaries and grammar aids, audio and software language courses, apps and free online services, such as ww.pons.com. This is a free online-dictionary which covers 13 different languages, as well as a German Learner’s Dictionary and a German Spelling Dictionary, including all of the German spelling rules, which are of such importance in the learning of German as a Foreign Language.
PONS GmbH is an enterprise of the Klett Group, the largest educational publisher in Germany with 60 companies in 42 locations and 18 countries.
For more information about PONS, visit www.pons.com.
Whenever you come across a new word, just simply save it into your Vocabulary Note and review it later when you have time.
Vocabulary Note has a feature that let you look up your English vocabulary online so you don't have to waste your time to start your dictionary apps or open a web browser.
Moreover, there is a flash card function inside the app to help you learn new words more effectively.
- Lets you create and manage a vocabulary list of your own
- Looks up vocabulary on online dictionaries
- Currently supports Longman dictionary (www.ldoceonline.com) and merriam-webster dictionary (www.merriam-webster.com)
- Creates flash cards and randomly picks words to show on each card. This feature helps you memorize your vocabulary more easily and effectively.
This is a vocabulary manager that help you memorize many vocabularies efficiently.
You can make several wordbooks up to 64 and input your own vocabularies in those as many as you want.
It supports importing/exporting to excel file. So, you'll be able to manage your own vocabulary very easily.
Basically this app has the flashcard training and TextToSpeech as well as many other vocabulary trainer apps have.
Most of all, gridview of this app will help you review and keep repeating whole words very quickly.
I believe it'll be useful especially when you are about to take exam or quiz.
And it also features online search. I hope this could help you manage a lot of words perfectly.
- 1600+ most important words with meanings targeted for SAT, GRE, GMAT, CAT, TOEFL, ILETS exam prep.
- Displays lexical categories: Noun / Adjective / Verb / Adverb / Preposition / Conjunction / Interjection.
- Hear the words with meanings. For Text-To-Speech, TTS Engine need to be installed on your handset.
- Add words to your favorite list.
- Add/Edit your own words with meanings.
- This App allows you to use the Speech-To-Text button to enter meaning. No need to type.
- Allows you to search the words in a dictionary type application.
- Suggested words are given as you type so don’t worry if you’re not sure of the spelling.
- Restore words to the original list, if required.
- No network connection required.
- Clean and simple User Interface.
- Only 1 MB.
- Absolutely free!
An advanced version of the learning content, with more than 2,200 illustrated words and phrases for each language, is available directly within the app. You can also purchase a set containing all 32 languages. This option will save you money if you need more than one target language. An advanced version of Language Coach, with all 32 languages and more than 2,200 illustrated words and phrases, is also available on Google Play.
With Language Coach Lite you get:
• 268 illustrated words and phrases with audio tracks from the Basics category of each language, free of charge.
• Up to 32 learning languages: German, French, Spanish (Spain), Spanish (Latin America), Italian, Portuguese (Portugal), Portuguese (Brazil), Danish, Dutch, Finnish, Swedish, Norwegian, Polish, Czech, Slovak, Russian, Bulgarian, Greek, Hungarian, Romanian, Turkish, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Arabic, Hebrew, Thai, Hindi, Vietnamese, Farsi, Catalan, Romanian and Ukrainian.
• All words and phrases are spoken by native speakers.
• The learning method is based on the flashcard drill concept.
• Eight different types of entertaining exercise for enhancing your vocabulary training.
• All content stored on the device; no Internet connection required for use. You need to download the required languages once only.
• Extremely easy to follow for all ages, from children to pensioners.
LEARN: uVocab contains a comprehensive database of nearly 5000 quality, hand-picked words, considered 'high-frequency' in various competetive tests and essential for every advanced vocabulary learner. With a clean & customizable UI, you can explore the word database via multiple browsing methods that support both systematic learning or a casual look up. In-depth vocabulary information categories makes the dataset relevant to both beginners and advanced learners.
EVALUATE: Take realistic tests to evaluate your vocabulary strength. You can track your progress with detailed test statistics alongwith complete test history to review past performance. uVocab now supports multiple test types to take vocabulary test with different word groups.
REVISE: uVocab contains all the features to keep track and quickly review words of interest to you. Favorite tags allow you to conveniently locate interesting words. Failed tags are automatically added for mistakes made during tests to aid your revision process. Flash cards provide another way to create word groups to help you during test preparations.
~ Comprehensive, in-depth word database.
~ Multiple word browsing methods.
~ Multiple realistic test types.
~ Audio pronunciations for unfamiliar words.
~ Web resources integration for advanced learning.
~ Supports favorite/failed tags for word revision.
~ Flash cards for test preparations.
~ Detailed test history to monitor progress.
~ Share words with your friends.
~ Clean and fully customizable UI with multiple themes.
** Absolutely free, supported with minimal ads.
** Your kind comments and ratings are highly appreciated to help improve this app.
With this easy to use app you can improve your English or your German skills anywhere and anytime!
If your choice is correct, the button will light up in green. If you’re wrong, it will be red.
Build your vocabulary by translating 20 new words in each round.
With a click of the blue button on the top left, you can toggle the direction of translation from German to English and English to German.
If you got a wrong answer, you can use the answer-button to display the right answer!
You don't need to be online! You can train your Brain via offline modus.
The vocabulary trainer allows you to enter the words you want to learn, and if you want to learn more than one language, VocAppUlary also supports multiple dictionaries.
You can start learning vocabulary by just clicking the start button.
This app is still in active development and new functions will be added in the future.
Good luck with your learning!
Need to brush up your vocabulary?
Just started to learn Spanish?
Planning to visit a Spain or Latin America?
This flashcards based app will help you achieve your goals!
•The most useful words to know in Spanish (based on frequency analysis).
•Each word comes with example sentences and cross references.
•Flashcard style system
•Spaced learning algorithm to reduce study time
•Highly customizable flashcard drills
•Voice output (via Android's TTS, see below)
•Optimized for tablets
•Pro version with more words
•Companion language learning app: Spanish Verb Conjugator
•Companion language learning app: Spanish Verb Trainer
Learn the Spanish language fast and forever.
Ideal for Spanish students of all levels.
Perfect for dividing tasks and now you don't have to remember to tell the person to do it, their device will remind them for you.
DoIt! is a simple, easy to use task assignment and distribution app for any sized household or group of people.
The free version allows you to add 4 tasks and 4 people but you can upgrade as soon as you reach the limit for only 1 Euro.
You control the righteous hammer of human rights and are in charge of knocking down the person who wants to destroy what it stands for. React too late and he takes it from you. Keep him down and you are rewarded! Try not to knock the Russian people, as they have the right to be heard. Compete with your friends and let's share our triumph!
Join together and #WhackAPutin
Incredibly fun and addictive
Touch to whack
More speed = More points!
Bigger boards (3x3 - 4x4 - 5x5) = More points!
Less Putin = More Points!
Compete locally, nationally, globally
Bomb Diggity is an addictive game for those who like to explore, collect, explosions and strategic thinking.
In Bomb Diggity you are a a hero that has been tasked by her people to rid them of the dangerous underground monsters that infest their land. You do this by carefully drilling and placing bombs in their way. Collect gold while drilling and collect special power ups from natural formations.
Each level is a new challenge, and with each level your bombing and drilling skills have to increase. There are 5 worlds with 5 levels each. Each world has a set of gradually more difficult monsters and blocks.
In the free version of Rotor the primary and secondary weapon upgrades are limited to 4 upgrades in total, 2 for each type.
* 6 exciting missions with unique scenery
* 24 unique enemies with equally as many behaviors
* 8 primary weapon upgrades - 2 in the free version
* 10 special weapons such as ion lasers, nuclear missiles, plasma flame throwers and more - 2 in the free version.
* 6 big end of level bosses with 18 different special weapons to throw at you
* Great atmospheric music to take you right into the feeling of things
* An interesting story and characters – our heroes are based on ancient amphibian reptiles called labyrinthodonts, go look it up on Wikipedia.
If you like games like R-Type, Gradius, Pulstar, DoDonPachi, Espgaluda, Swiv, Sky Force or Warblade then this is the game for you
Rotor was created as a collaborative effort of equals without any venture capital or other big business stuff. We are really proud of our creation and hope that you will enjoy it. If you have any problems with it, please contact us.