And more line widths! And background colors!
Jot down ideas, sketch plans, or just doodle! Draw shapes and erase them just like a real whiteboard. Add detail to your drawing using pan and zoom. The simple toolbar interface is a snap to use and makes drawing quick and easy.
Share your work via email, picture message (MMS), bluetooth, Evernote, Catch, etc. Export you drawings to PNG, JPG, or SVG.
• 4 shapes (freehand, line, rectangle, circle)
• 16 colors (both shapes and background)
• 8 line widths
• pan and zoom
• save, open, and delete files
• infinite undo
• share and export
• install on SD card
Designed for Android Tablets, but works equally well on Smart Phones.
Let us know what features are important to YOU!
Write AND draw notes!
Take notes on top of other applications!
Pinpoint notes on your photos!
15 Widget Sizes
-> 1x1 1x2 1x4 2x1 2x2
-> 2x3 2x4 3x1 3x2 3x3
-> 4x1 4x2 4x3 4x4 5x5
-> List Widget
Any Board Color/Photo
Any Border Color
Any Text Color
Left/Center Align Text
Speech to Text Input
Change Border Radius + Thickness
Change Text Font + Weight
Multiple Text/Marker/Checklist Notes
Keywords: note notes notepad reminder reminders write draw text marker color widget widgets home screen homescreen scroll scrolling alarm customize customization personal personalization doodle voice speech audio record checklist checklists check list lists checkmark overlay draw on top other applications photo photos picture pictures
With over 7 million downloads, Whiteboard is the leading real-time collaborative painting app for iOS. Now it's going to Android Google Play.
Wirelessly connect two Android devices over Wi-Fi peer-to-peer!
✓ Open any image or photo on your device!
✓ Save your drawings!
✓ Change your marker transparency (opacity)!
✓ Choose any color you want, with the new full-spectrum color picker!
✓ Better drawing quality!
✓ Newly-redesigned interface! It's truly a pleasure to use, with a full-screen canvas to play with. To bring up the drawing tools, touch the screen with two fingers.
✓ Faster and more stable than ever before!
Connect over Wi-Fi by connecting two devices to the same Wi-Fi network.
For best results, tap the name of the other device on only ONE of the devices.
You may need to wait up to 30-60 seconds for devices to see each other. The first resolve takes the longest; if you disconnect and reconnect after this, it should be much faster. This is a hardware/OS limitation.
"I love how fluid and natural it feels when you draw."
"This application has potential to be a big hit on iPhone and iPod touch. You can either just make a drawing yourself, or connect to someone else via Bluetooth (a friend, family member with another iPhone or touch) or by wi-fi if anyone else is sharing, and work on one drawing together. You could also use it to play games that you draw like tic tac toe or annotate a photo or map for example with a note. The ability to upload your creations to an online gallery and have them rated adds another positive element to this well-thought-out application."
"A picture is worth a thousand words... maybe more on the iPhone."
✓ To erase the board without going back to the full-screen drawing tools, enable Shake to Start Over. Choose the Eraser tab -> under "Shake Action", choose "Start Over".
✓ If you enjoy this app, please give it a top rating to encourage me to develop more. Send me your feedback for updates, as I have plans for many future improvements! Thanks :)
Developed by Greengar with love
Once you have made progress on the image, click the save button, and log in to your Dropbox account. It will then allow you to choose the name for the saved image. All following saves of the same image will just update the same image in Dropbox. Images will be saved in the Dropbox folder Apps/AndroidWhiteboard.
With version 1.2 you now have the ability to send copies of your whiteboards to anyone using email, facebook, bluetooth, dropbox, and many other methods. You can easily import whiteboards from friends and colleagues directly within Developer Whiteboard allowing collaborative drawing and sharing of notes.
Note Anytime is the only note-taking app available across all major mobile platforms. Winner of multiple awards: Tabby Award for Best Personal Productivity App - Silver Stevie® Award for International Business - Finalist for Appy Award for Productivity - #1 Productivity App in Japan
Capture, share, and access your inspiration anywhere, anytime!
• Note Anytime Lite is free to download and use. This version, Note Anytime Paid, has following advanced capabilities:
• Write, sketch or draw notes with a variety of pens, paper layouts and graphics, including calligraphy pens and special inks from a vast color palette
• New pens styles include highlighter pens, fountain pens and even brushes
• Scale your document up to a whiteboard or down to a sticky note while still maintaining 100% visual integrity with up to 50X zoom capability and vector graphic resolution quality
• Share creations by email or upload to Twitter, Facebook or Tumblr
• Easy file storing and sync files and folders to Digital Cabinet, a cloud service that allows you to save and manage your documents (up to 2GB for free)
• Save drawings as individual JPEG graphics in the items library for later use
• Scale, rotate, or move text boxes anywhere in your work space
• Interactively browse the web from within the app and mark up sites
• Built-in spell checker
• Laser pointer for presentation
• Password protect your notes to ensure your information is kept safe
• Enhanced text formatting options, including the option to add bullets and increase/decrease indents
Here are some ways to use Note Anytime for your personal and business life:
• Generate quick notes and to-do lists
• Capture and markup website pages
• Sketch drawings
• Use as an interactive whiteboard to brainstorm and present during team meetings
• Photo annotation
• Review/edit documents and share feedback through email
• Outline an essay, article or story
• Create your own “Pinterest” board and share via social networks
• Digital scrapbooking
• Play games
• Design flyers or greeting cards
• Draw a flowchart
• Maintain a digital calendar
• Compile recipes
• Create a party invitation
More about Note Anytime: http://noteanytime.com/en/quick_guide.html
Contact us: http://noteanytime.com/en/contact.html
If you know you’re going to want to share a picture with a colleague or student, why bother with extra keystrokes? If you’re in a building with no cell service, don’t get stuck having to remember to download or email the picture later. MyDumbBoard will queue up the email and send it automatically as soon as you get some bars.
Whether you’re just taking meeting notes for a community organization, or getting down to it with some serious threat modeling, simplify the process of sharing the important info you’ve drawn on a white board. You don’t need an expensive interactive whiteboard, such as a Smart Board, or even the video whiteboards sometimes called ‘dumb boards’, just this little ‘smart board app’.
Own a small business? This app is great for snapping a quick record of a maintenance or display problem that you have to clean up right away but also want to be able to show to the responsible employee.
This app requires minimal permissions, just access to the camera, for taking the picture, and the network, for sending it. No ads, no geolocation. (If you WANT an app that records the location when you take the photo, please check out our SnapToMe Plus app.)
* Based on user feedback, we’ve moved the buttons to the four corners of the camera. This makes it much easier to use the app in bright sunlight and much harder to hit Discard or Send unintentionally. Thanks to Dave B. for identifying the issue.
Discus or design your idea at on the go.
Include basic drawing tools.
Draw with finger.
Gives you maximum place to draw.
Save Drawings as Images in your gallery.
Control size and transparency of brush stroke.
Insert text, Predefined shapes, Beautiful Clip arts, Callouts
Multiple paper backgrounds to draw
Solid fill background
Save image to gallery and open saved image to reuse
Social share feature
- Fast and responsive drawing
- Multi-finger input
- Straigth lines mode
- Live settings menu with colors, width and more
- Honeycomb on tablets support
- Move mode where you can select parts of the drawing and move them around.
- Save and load drawings
The resulting drawings can be emailed as images or saved for later editing.
It's the perfect whiteboard replacement for distributed teams.
Discover more about SyncSpace for Android and iPad at infinitekind.com
Note: The iPad and Android versions are compatible however the iPad version has some features not yet available on Android such as exporting to PDF and adding images/photos.
3 Widget Sizes
->2x2 4x1 4x2
Custom Text Color
5 Font Sizes
3 Board Colors
->White, Black, Transparent
** PLEASE NOTE **
Open app by adding widget!
For drawing notes, recorded notes, and many more features see Whiteboard Pro!
Keywords: note notes notepad reminder reminders write draw text marker color widget widgets home screen homescreen scroll scrolling