"Best app 2014" on both App Store and Google Play
"Editor's Choice" Google Play
Enjoy your music with lyrics, in perfect sync with the music!
Use the equalizer for a better sound or improve your discography's cover arts by adding new ones.
Works as a scrobbler for almost every other music and radio player. It even supports ALAC/FLAC
★ Support to Android Wear (even scrobbling from Google Play Music and Spotify)
★ NEW: complete UI overhaul, with smooth transitions and slick animations
★ Full Spotify, Deezer, rdio, Rhapshody, Play Music support with FloatingLyrics™
★ NEW: use FloatingLyrics™ and enjoy lyrics everywhere
★ NEW: cast music and lyrics to your TV with Chromecast and LG Smart TVs
double check Spotify settings http://bit.ly/mXmSpotifysup
★ Super fast MusicID for unlimited recognition from TV and Radio
★ Search for lyrics by typing words, artist names, or song titles
★ Sing along by removing the song's vocals (Android 4.1+)
➜ Want to be a mXm beta tester ? Join us here http://bit.ly/BetamXm
➜ Help us translating Musixmatch in your language http://bit.ly/translatemXm
Problems? we hear you here http://bit.ly/mXmSupport
Lyrics Mania lets you search for lyrics in a wide catalog. With the integrated music player, you can listen to your music and get lyrics in real time while you're enjoying your favorite songs.
Are you listening to a song with an external player (Google Play Music, Spotify, etc...) and you wish to read the lyrics? With Lyrics Mania it's done: you get a real-time notification that directly brings you to the lyrics of the song you're listening to, even in streaming!
Spotify support: be sure that in Spotify settings, the "Device Broadcast Status" option is turned on
Problems? Please don't leave a negative feedback but contact us with the Feedback function in the app or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are here to help you!
Lyrically is powered by Lyric Wikia, hosted on Wikia.com, the social universe of fandom. Anyone can contribute to Lyric Wikia; it’s a collaborative fan resource authored by music fans like you. It’s fresh and accurate. Updates are automatically synced to your app so you never need to worry about an out-of-date library.
Music fans can:
- Search millions of fan-authored lyrics
- Find lyrics to songs you’re listening to on your phone
- Supported players include: Google Play Music, Pandora, Spotify, Rdio, Deezer, and many more!
BROWSE LYRICS: Search song and view lyrics. Lyricsmint App Provides lyrics for Latest Bollywood/Hindi movie songs and some non-film songs. Fuzzy search is also available to make up for your spelling errors while searching songs lyrics. You can also browse songs lyrics by links given in song credits. Browsing content is easy on our app.
SAVE Your Favorite Lyrics:
While reading lyrics, click on save button to save lyrics for offline access. Now you can save upto 150 songs lyrics.
SHARE LINK: While reading lyrics, click on share button to share web link of lyrics. Users who have this app will be able to directly open that link in this app to view lyrics. Lyricsmint App uses deeplinking for that.
SELECT text and COPY/SHARE:
Now you can copy/share your favorite lines from songs lyrics.
Android 3.0 and above users: long press on lyrics, select lines you want to copy and choose option from contexual action bar at top which appears when you long press on lyrics.
Below Android 3.0 users: long press on lyrics, select text and tap on selected text to copy text to clipboard.
Have a song stuck in your head? You can also search by singing or humming into SoundHound, making it the only app in the world that can give you results through this sing/hum search.
As you SoundHound, you have access to:
· Artist and band biographies
· Album release date and band info
· LiveLyrics, moving real-time with the music
· Music videos
· Song previews and album reviews
· Easy sharing of your favorite discoveries to Facebook and Twitter
· Add your searches to an Rdio or Spotify playlist or quick link to stream
· Purchase songs or albums instantly in Google Play
Beyond the SoundHound search, you can also explore:
· Top music charts across various genres
· Music map of discoveries near you and around the world
· Facebook and Twitter updates from your favorite performers
· Featured artist birthdays, everyday
· Weekly featured song, video, artist and album
· Similar artist and album recommendations
· Your own history of previous searches (register to ensure your discoveries are never lost!)
SoundHound all you like – it’s free and unlimited. Don’t want ads? Upgrade to SoundHound Infinity.
Reviews and Honors
◦ "Genius, isn't it?" - B.B.C. World Radio
◦ "This is amazing... insane, right?" - David Pogue, NY Times
This update makes discovery & sharing even better:
- New music releases and song recommendations updated daily on your SoundHound feed
- Easier sharing with Facebook and Twitter feature enhancements
INTRODUCING LYRIC ART
Create Lyric Art with your photos and lyrics
Let lyrics tell a great story for you!
* Listen to any music with scrolling lyrics
* Design & share images with lyrics to Facebook and Twitter
* Get lyrics instantly translated into 40+ languages
* Share Photos from your gallery with lyrics
* Free, unlimited SongID with synced lyrics
* Discover new music – Visit community to see what lyrics and music are
* See all the most popular photos and Lyric Art
* View and edit detailed tag info for artists, albums and songs
* Create, manage, and edit playlists
* Supports installation to SD card. Please note that due to restrictions
within the Android OS, the widget will be disabled when the app is on the
* Sync lyrics, flag lyrics, and get the lyrics to sing along to in your favorite
* TuneWiki Pro is ads free for Android phones. Available now in Google
When listening to a song you want to see the lyrics of just open this app and the lyrics will appear automatically. When changing a song a notification will appear for 30 seconds and if you click it you can also see the lyrics. (This is enabled by default so you can test it and can be disabled in Settings. It's useful if you often wanna check the lyrics).
You can also pick a song from your music library or type the song name.
The app has 5 different themes (blue, green, pink, holo and holo dark) so you can customize it a little!
By the way, if the lyrics of the song are wrong you can always change the source.
The app searches in (at the moment) 6 different websites for lyrics.
This app is intended to work with as many music players as possible. It works in:
- Google Music
- SonyEricsson / Sony Music Player
- Winamp (Needs to be fixed)
It may work in (added but not tested yet):
This program is still in Beta, things I want to add/improve:
- Add support for more players
- Add more websites for lyrics (for french and german songs basically).
- Change the icon
- [DONE] Fix problem with tildes
- [DONE] Appear in the notification bar for ~30 seconds after changing the track (This could be disabled in Settings)
NOTE: This app needs to create a service that it's triggered when the song is changed. This service is only about 3MB of RAM (and the cpu usage is almost zero). The service only does work when the song changes and the only thing it does is saving the artist and track name.
- INTERNET: To search for the lyrics
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: To be able to listen to new songs intents (it's a really small service)
Ads (Required by TapForTap):
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: To know if there's internet
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: To know if you're on WiFi
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: To save thumbnails
- READ_PHONE_STATE: To know if there's connection
I'm trying a new platform called TapForTap where ads are "free" and used just as a way to share applications. Everytime somebody clicks in an ad in this app I get a point that will be used to display the LyricsPlayer ad in another app. You can disable them in settings but since they're not annoying (I've even disabled them on landscape mode to gain vertical space) you should leave them on.
Tags: Lyrics search, lyrics music, get lyrics, find lyrics, music lyrics, lyrics music player, lyrics, song, songs, lyrics fetcher, lyrics finder, lyrics getter, lyrics look up, download lyrics, music lyrics, music player lyrics.
ALSong is a free music player that displays the lyrics of the music playing. Free lyrics that are uploaded by the users are shown along with the music. Not only local music files like MP3 and FLAC, you can login to the Bugs Music then listen to the streaming music or download music files to play it.
* ALSong Android TV Version *
Listen to your music in Google Drive on your Android TV using the newly added Cloud Music function with ALSong synchronized lyrics.
1. Free Live Lyrics
- ALSong Music Player automatically finds the lyrics of the music file playing (such as MP3) then show it along with the music. The lyrics are cashed so data connection is not needed to see the lyrics the next time the same song is played.
2. Display Auto Tagged Lyrics
- If ALSong cannot show the lyrics in server or IRC lyrics, ALSong automatically displays the song’s lyrics tag if it exists in the music file. Only works when Auto Tag Lyrics is ON in Preferences.
- Add your favorite songs to ALSong Playlist. You can create more than one playlists. Both local files like MP3 and Bugs streaming music can be added.
4. Share via Twitter
- You can post what song you are listening and your comment to twitter from ALSong.
5. Widget Supported
- You can create a widget of ALSong music player on the home screen.
- You can set the time for ALSong to be terminated. The option is under Preferences.
7. Section Repeat
- You can set a starting point and an end point then repeat the section.
8. Lyric Finder
- If you want to search a lyric, you can search it then apply it to the music playing. It is useful if your local MP3 file cannot find the lyric automatically.
9. Bugs Streaming Music
- ALSong Music Player embeds Bugs Music service. By logging in, you can listen to the online streaming music. If you don’t have the music file in MP3, connect to this service then listen to the music!
10. Equalizer (EQ)
- Equalizer (EQ) function to customize the sound quality.
11. Android TV Support
- Listen to your music in Google Drive using the Cloud Music function in Android TV.
- Synchronized lyrics of ALSong Mobile can also be used in ALSong Android TV.
1. Control on Notifications is too big.
- You can resize it by dragging with two fingers (Supported only in Android 4.1 or higher)
2. I cannot see my music files added.
- Press the “Scan Music Files” option in Preferences then the newly added music files will be added to ALSong. The more files you have in your phone, the more time will be spent to be scanned.
3. Lyrics and music does not match.
- Try finding a different music using the Lyric Finder.
4. I cannot find Random playing and Repeat All function.
- Tap on the button on the bottom left of the player screen. Each tap will change the mode to 1) repeating this song, 2) repeat every song one more time and 3) repeat every song. Tap on the button on the right to change the mode to sequential playing and random playing. The mode is on if the button turns blue.
Android 2.2, 2.3, 4.0, 4.1, 4.2, 4.3, 4.4
How to use:
1 Click on icon to launch App.
2 Use supported music player to play music.
3 Click on Notification icon or Now Playing to view lyrics.
4. If you got incorrect lyrics. Use 'Selective reload'.
In pop-up uncheck site one at a time from top to bottom.
OK it. See if you can find right lyrics from sites below.
For Chinese lyrics it provides you a way to convert between Traditional Chinese and Simplified Chinese.
Lyrics can be saved to external storage so that you can browse them offline.
You can select various themes to change the look and feel of this App. You can customize the font size, font color and background color of your choice when viewing lyrics.
Android Default Player
Google Play Music
PlayerPro and Trial
jetAudio Baisc and Plus
Fusion Music Player
Sensor Music Player
HTC One Player
Android Music Player,
Meridian Player Transcend
Astro Player Nova
1. Additional menu will pop up by fling left or long press on title bar or long press selected item or tap on menu button. In other words fling left or long press on title bar acts as tap on menu button.
2. One of the best way to use it is connected to WiFi, play the songs that you want to fetch lyrics. After lyrics is fetched skip to another song. Next time when you listen to the same song the lyrics can be displayed even without internet connection and will be much faster.
3. You can remove lyrics providers that you do not need from default setting by using [Set up Default Providers] select it. Touch icon to move up and down to re-order and drag icon to right edge to remove.
What do those providers support:
MoJim, ViewLyrics, ReleaseLyrics and SuperFast support Chinese,Japanese, Korean lyrics
ViewLyrics, MetroLyrics, AbsoluteLyrics, LyricsMode, LyricsCom and SuperFast support English, Italian, Spanish and other languages of lyrics.
MoJim, ReleaseLyrics has limited downloads per IP address per day.
4. If you are interested in English lyrics always put AbsoluteLyrics in the first position in[Set up default providers].
5. If you got wrong lyrics for current track. You can use [Selective Reload] and unchecked the first few lyrics sites then OK and see if this can find the right lyrics for you from a site down below.
6. If you do not need Chinese conversion you can disable or enable in preference.
7. Lyrics are stored in KLyrics folder. You can backup lyrics by copying them to other folder.
How it works:
When the app is first installed, it will create a directory on the sd card, /Lyric Writer. This directory includes 1sub-directory, /Lyric Writer/Backup. The Backup directory is where the app backs up all lyrics/playlists/and song settings which are normally saved in a database on the hard drive. This is also where you can restore previous backups. The app will also create a Music folder on the sd card, /sdcard/Music, if it does not already exist. Other apps may share this folder as well. You can store .mp3 and .wav files in this folder, and Lyric Writer will play them along with the lyrics.
To attach .mp3 or .wav files to your lyrics you need to copy the musicfiles into the sdcard/Music directory. You can do this on a PC by browsing to My Computer. You then need to plug your android device's usb cord into your computer. Once the device is plugged in, it may try to install a driver on your computer. Wait until this is finished. Then you need to drag down the Android Notifications Menu on your device and push USB Connected. This will connect your device to your computer and the sd card will appear as a drive under My Computer. Open this drive to find the Music and Lyric Writer folders. You can drag music files into the Music folder from here. REMEMBER TO DISCONNECT THE USB CORD. Apps will not work while USB Connected mode is enabled on the device.
Lyric Writer Pro also includes a playlist manager which can be used to create an unlimited number of playlists which contain songs that may be rearranged.
Write/store/ read lyrics
Notification bar icon appears when playing music had to stop the notification bar icons are removed automatically.
Support application testing completed
- Google Play Music v5.3.1317M.940995
- LG Optimus Music
- Pantech VEGA Music
- SAMSUNG Galaxy S3/S4 Music
- JetAudio Basic 4.0.2
Testing process devices
- Nexus 7(Android 4.3.1) : Google Play Music v5.3.1317M.940995
- IM-A870L(Android 4.1.2) : Google Play Music v5.3.1317M.940995
- Galaxy Nexus(Android 4.1.2) : Google Play Music v5.3.1317M.940995
- LG Optimus G/LG-F180K Music v3.2.010
- LG Optimus GK/LG-F220K Music v4.5.21
- Pantech VEGA IRON/IM-A870L Music Player v5.0.07
- SAMSUNG Galaxy S3/S4 Music
- LG Optimus GK/LG-F220K JetAudio Basic 4.0.2
Test not in progress
Do not proceed with the test, but the code is added.
- SONY ERICSSON
Countless lyrics app either bother you with a notification or force you to manually type the name of the song every time it changes. Some even ask you to pay a subscription to get rid of the ads. QuickLyric solves that issue.
The app monitors the music apps on your device to know which song you're listening to. The lyrics you wanted will then be waiting for you as soon as you open QuickLyric.
(Note: Spotify users need to enable "Broadcast device status" in the Spotify Settings. Poweramp & GoneMAD users need to enable the "Scrobbling" option.)
Get rid of all the hassle and instantly access your favorite lyrics. On top of that, QuickLyric makes it easy to store lyrics for offline access and even to manually search for lyrics.
• Instant access: When the song has changed, simply tap a button to refresh the lyrics.
• Easy search: Because it makes use of several APIs, QuickLyric can search through giant databases to find exactly the lyrics you're looking for.
• Purposeful design: New, fluid, material design that is intuitive and delightful.
• Offline Access: Easily save lyrics on your device.
• System Integration: Open QuickLyric from the browser or even your favorite MusicID app.
• Android Beam: Share lyrics with your friend via NFC!
• Tablet Support: Supports both phones and tablets.
• More than 15 languages supported! Including English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish and more.
• Support: Any issue can be reported on the GitHub page.
• Open Source: Do you feel like the app is missing a certain feature? Anyone can contribute code to the project.
QuickLyric is supported on devices running Android™ 4.0, Ice Cream Sandwich and above.
The lyrics provided via this app are property of their respective owners. Please investigate each track individually for copyright information.
If you believe QuickLyric uses your work in a way that doesn't qualify as Fair Use, please contact me via the GitHub page.
Sources available on GitHub under the GPLv3 license.
* Display embedded ID3v2 lyrics.
* Display scrolling lyrics.
* Search local lyrics on SDCard.
* Equalizer support
* Play by folder.
* Play control support in lock screen.
* Play control support in notification bar.
- Ability to quickly select and display the next song
- Automatic scrolling of lyrics
- Can play Mp3 Backing Tracks
- Chord and text highlighting
- Static sidebar for chord and song information
- Lyric and set list editors
- Search for and download lyrics and chords (requires Users Own Bing API Search Key)
- and many others
If you like this app please leave a favourable rating. If you dont like it, please contact the developer before leaving a poor review. This app is updated at regular intervals with new features and is constantly being improved.
Thanks for using Lyric Pad and like us on Facebook
Well, then this app is for you!!
In this application you can find all lyrics of artist.
You can favorite songs easily.And display on favorites list.
Share your favorite lyrics or musics with your friends.
Good design and easy to access.
This application only for entertainments purposes.
This application does not make any violate the trademark of any music companies.
Please contact us if any kind of suggestions or comments about this application.
You can always check and edit the message before sending.
We want to get feedback from users. If you have an issue or suggestion, please send us an e-mail at email@example.com.