Battery is a small, sleek and elegant app that will help you follow the current battery percentage on your Android device, and even serve as a battery saver.
With Battery, every time and everywhere you will know if your battery is charged enough to play a game, a movie, or to browse the web.
There is no other battery app with such intuitive, neat and gorgeous interface as Battery has. The UI of Battery is as simple as possible, but tremendously practical.
We will work constantly to improve Battery, adding in the very near future new features, like useful battery information, battery saver tips, new widgets, and many more.
✓ Displays battery information in percent (%)
✓ Supports the lock screen widget introduced in Android 4.2
✓ Offers quality support for Android devices - from Android 1.5 to Android 4.4
✓ Full support for all known screen resolutions
✓ Power source indicator
✓ The precise battery level is displayed in 1% increments
✓ It is helpful and can serve as a battery saver.
✓ Battery is incredibly lightweight!
✓ Additional battery information:
- Health status
Get in touch with us and follow the latest news regarding our apps:
you can display your battery charge any time, it's addictive!
- Battery life indicator in toolbar.
- Show battery percentage constantly on the top section of your screen.
- Color display between the charging levels: green, orange, and red.
- Display charging icon when charging.
- You can see percentage when charging.
- You can always know the battery percent.
- It's free!
- The battery icon is displayed on the left side.
- In some android versions you will see a more dark and small icon.
Colored status bar numbers to easily monitor battery levels
Full and low battery alarm notification features
Least Battery Drain Verified! - Go to...
NEWS: New permission added - To find out why, see...
* Arial font in official Android colors (optional black background)
* Original green color option (transparent icon only)
* Privacy concerns? Only three permissions and no ads!
* Low and Full battery alarms with repeat intervals
* Mute alerts (Postpone alarms)
* Battery temp (C or F), health, and "plugged/unplugged since" info in dashboard
* All of the above and voltage in expanded notification area
* Charging icons - Smiley or battery level
* Full charge icons - Smiley with sunglasses or battery
* Display colors you want at the levels you want
Battery Notifier BT Free is one of the lightest apps available with a battery level indicator in the status bar and puts the least possible strain on your battery.
Recent blog posts at http://batterynotifierpro.blogspot.com/
KitKat 4.4.3 update almost here
New permission added
Least Battery Drain Verified!
Battery Saving Tips
Recommended Antivirus and Privacy Apps
Some Free Apps Aren't Free
Our new Google+ Page
If you have a dim status bar, see:
Problem with 2.1.9? E-mail us at email@example.com so we can try and help.
If you like Battery Notifier BT Free, please consider supporting the developers by purchasing Battery Notifier Pro BT. According to Androlib stats, now in the top 1% of ALL paid Android apps on Google Play!
Battery Notifier Pro BT has...
Largest variety of custom colored status bar numbers to easily monitor battery levels
Roboto HD and bright ArialXL-b HD fonts with optional black background included
Battery alarm notifications with features and options not found in other apps
Privacy concerns? Only three permissions and no ads!
24 FREE HD add-on themes with many bright add-on numbers for dim status bars
Features only in Battery Notifier Pro BT...
* 9 new HD add-on themes including Percent HD add-ons with the percent sign!
* Neon HD add-ons - All fuchsia, all purple, all yellow, all orange, all red from 100 to zero
* Animated charging icons - Easily confirm your charger is connected
* Dancing android, beating heart, neon or yellow lightning flash, charging smiley
More features only in Battery Notifier Pro BT...
* Charger connection and disconnection alerts
* Wireless charger support (Android 4.2 and up)
* Notification Priority option (Android 4.1 and up)
* 1% Motorola fix
"Fantastic app" "powerful battery manager" "clean and simple user interface" "easy-to-use" "definitely worth your time and money" - AppEggs.Com (Editor's Pick)
Compare our battery alert features other apps can’t match…
In Battery Notifier Pro BT...
* Custom full charge notification percentage (70% to 100%)
* Play sound notifications in a loop
* Quiet hours (Mute alarms at certain hours)
* Various vibration lengths
* LED notifications (supported devices)
PRO VERSION AVAILABLE WITH MORE FEATURES.
Perfectly clear, easy readable battery widget providing you quick and accurate information about power you have in your phone.
ATT: The 1x1 widget allows various sizes, check the settings of the widget! (click widget, click settings, cick blue label)
- Resizable Widget (Android 4.0 and later)
- Lightweight program (80 KB)
- Not battery drain.
- Shows accurate data: Level, Temperature, Voltage, ...
- 48 hours graph of the level and temperature of the battery.
- Prediction of battery consumption (see graph)
- Warnings: over temperature, full load, and low battery.
- Upscale 1% in some Motorola
ATT: Warnings (Notifications)
There are three types of notifications: full battery, low battery, over temperature.
Each notification type can be set individually. Click on the blue label and will open the configuration window.
- Best battery level indicator for Android.
- Great, simple, accurate. This app is the dark horse of battery status monitors.
- Big numbers and dial give all the info needed at a quick glance.
- Simple, cool, awesome.
Battery Percentage shows how much battery power your phone has left in the Android status bar. The percentage fits right in and appears as if its part of the Android OS unlike some battery icon
Supports KITKAT Android 4.4 and Android One
PLEASE CONTACT US IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS OR QUESTIONS
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/WagwanApps
Twitter - https://twitter.com/WagwanAppsn
Google+ - http://gplus.to/WagwanApps
YOUTUBE Subscribe: https://www.youtube.com/user/WagwanApps
- Simple UI with easy to understand options. Remember Less is More.
- App auto start when phone is rebooted.
- All icons are ICS Roboto Fonts Android 4.x
- Choose from a list of colours to match your status bar colour so the pecentage blends in well.
Black - To blend in with Android 2.2
White - To blend in with Android 2.3.x
Grey - To blend in with Android 2.3.x
Large White - Better visibility on Tablets
Black Original Font - To blend in with Android 2.2
White Original Font - To blend in with Android 2.3.x
Grey Original Font - To blend in with Android 2.3.x
- Very small app with a small footprint. Background service is idle untill a change in the battery state occurs so minimal battery drain.
- Support Android tablets. No pop up every percentage change as with some similar apps.
To remove ads, Support the Dev and for more colour options PLEASE UPGRADE TO THE PRO VERSION.
The Pro version version has more icons: including larger icons for tablets and multi colour icons depending on battery level. i.e 100-50% in green, 49 -20% in yellow and less that 20% in red. Please upgrade to the Pro version for the extra features or donate for your appreciation and hopefully we can keep the updates rolling.
If you have a request please email us and we will do what we can to help
Extensive testing on the following Versions:
Android 3.2 (Honey Comb Tablets)
- It's not possible to replace the built-in battery icon
- In Android 3.0 or above, and Android 4.0 or above, the Android OS has "automatic shrinking and dimming" for status bar notifications to focus on the main activity. The
icons do remain at thier full size and at full intensity in the notification area when selected,
Please contact us to report any issues or to request feature.
- Notification bar
- Charge Alerts
- Usage chart
Instantly know how many hours you have left for:
- Listening to music
- Watching video
- Talking on the phone
- Internet Browsing ( WiFi / Edge / 3G / 4G )
- Time left to recharge
- Time to use LED Flashlight
- 2D and 3D Games
- Reading books
- GPS navigation
- Video chat
- Taking photos
- Recording videos
If you have a new or rare device, please run calibration tests to share your results with the community and make this app even more precise !
Try it now ! It's simply the best at what it does.
★ Do you want to know why this is one of coolest battery widgets on the market? Visit http://www.gaugebatterywidget.com for more info ★
★ App is not working as expected? Visit http://www.gaugebatterywidget.com/faq.html for troubleshooting ★
- small, medium and large versions with high quality graphics
- battery percent in widget (shows percentage of battery life left)
- battery status in status bar (can be turned off!)
- configurable battery widget color options
- customize look of the widget (colors)
- shows temperature and voltage in status bar
- experimental support for Motorola 1% (one percent) change detection
* To improve your phone's battery you should kill running tasks, adjust screen brightness (volume), turn off wifi, gps, bluetooth and Auto-sync
* Uninstall task killer (to add into ignore list is not enough)
* Please note that very small set of features is donator only.
* Internet access permission is required for crash reports and anonymous usage metrics. Contact me if you need more details.
IMPORTANT: This app is home screen widget. Long press on home screen to install.
If you like this app please rate it!!!
If you miss some feature or see bug please DON'T RATE BAD but send me an email! I'll fix it!
Credits: Feature graphics contains http://www.flickr.com/photos/chiaralily/4197480024/in/set-72157619178753958 released under CC license.
*AUTO START FEATURE WILL NOT WORK IF THE APP IS STORED ON THE SD CARD*
Donations appreciated by purchasing the ad free version
Beautiful Battery Disc has two sizes: 1x1 and 2x2.
Widget does not drain battery. It receives only battery broadcasts.
Circle battery widget fits perfect for Ice Cream Sandwich Devices with Holographic User Interface.
To add Battery Disc widget press: Home->Menu->Add->Widgets->Battery Disc
Press Battery Disc widget to display detailed information about your smartphone's battery.
This Battery Indicator will help you to save battery life of you phone by presenting delightful hd graphics showing current battery charge status.
App contains ads from following Ad networks: Mopub, Smaato, Leadbolt
The main features are:
- battery design - circle
- battery state in status bar
- changes colors display in charging levels: green, yellow and red.
- display lightning icon when charging.
- easy to use.
- it's free!
- Fuel Widget
- Circle Widget, with big numbers
- Neon Gauge Widget
- Alarms and Notifications
- Battery indicator on the notification bar
- General and Weekly Statistics
- Simple and neat interface
- Support for Tablets and Android Kitkat
A Pro version is available with plenty of Widgets personalizations, lots of settings and no ads.
Follow @fsinib on Twitter, Facebook and Google+
- Supports both black and white statusbars (outlined font)
- For HDPI and lowres devices
- 1% step support for Defy (and other Motorola phones!)
- Does not drain battery (receives battery broadcasts)
- Opensource (GPLv2)
- Does *not* replace existing battery icon
If you like Battery Circle, please buy me a drink by installing my Donate App :-)
Battery level indicator.
Battery indicator light.
Show battery life on android.
The display is clear and the colors help to know when it is necessary to recharge.
Check your battery level.
- Always to know what the status of the battery.
- Display color of the battery according to its percentages.
- Constantly displayed battery percentage in the status bar.
- Lightning icon appears when the battery is charging.
- Shortcut to the display of battery life time and usage statistics.
- It's free!
feel free to contact me for reporting bugs and fixing problems.
Battery Overlay Percent is the first truly customizable solution to keep your battery percentage showing without cluttering your notifications.
It'll show percentage over your battery icon or anywhere you want over your status bar.
Unlike other Battery Percent solutions this app is using overlay instead of Android's notification method. this makes nicer streamlined appearance most of the time while not wasting your notifications space.
Battery Overlay Percent is great solution for your Nexus Devices showing percentage at the most elegant way.
- Customizable size, positions and colors.
- Sound notification once charging/discharging! (optional)
- No ROOT required!
- Show percentage even on stock ROMs!
- Battery efficient (won't eat up your battery just to show you percentage...)
- Trying to use minimal permissions required.
- FREE and commercial free!
Still as many developers, If you find it valuable - there's a key for additional extra features.
- Custom Colors for different battery states.
- Custom Font Styles
- Single digit visual
- Bottom Tablet UI is unsupported!
(Nexus 7, Nexus 10 should be just fine!)
- Limited Samsung Device Support (DUE TO SAMSUNG'S FAULT!)
* Status bar changes alignment and cause overlay to look in wrong position.
* AccessibilityService makes TTS work. Disable any TTS as a workaround.
(Samsung is very aware of this bug posted by many developers).
- Russian, Pavel Yakovlev
- Polish, Michal Kucharskov.
- German, Paul Scholz
- Portuguese, Renato Henrique Marçal de Oliveira
Want your language added? feel free to contact and help translating to your language!
- SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW: to overlay the battery.
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: option to run service after boot completion.
- BATTERY_STATS: to know percentage and power source.
- com.android.vending.BILLING: premium feature check.
battery, overlay, percentage, percent, status bar
In case you don't have enough space in your home screen, a clear battery level indicator is available on status bar so that you can see it even when you are browsing the web or sending text messages. It can be configured to show in 3 different colors to reflect high/medium/low battery levels. You can also define your own alerts, so that Battery Widget will automatically notify you about battery status changes.
Available in multiple languages: English, Chinese (Traditional), Chinese (Simplified), Japanese, Korean, Spanish, Russian, Greek, Italian, Hungarian, Estonian, Turkish, French, German, Brazilian Portuguese, Polish, Catalan, Dutch, Ukrainian and Romanian.
Please email us if you would like to help localize Battery Widget.
- Battery level indicator on status bar, showing in different colors in 3 configurable level ranges
- Toggle screen brightness, screen time, WiFi, data, vibration, volume, Bluetooth, sync, screen rotation, airplane mode, and GPS
- Alerts for various battery statuses
- Time information when device is plugged/unplugged
- Option to disable charging animation
- Option to show temperature in Fahrenheit
- Various indicator icon styles
- Make sure that Battery Widget is excluded in any task killer programs; it might fail to work properly otherwise.
- Due to the limitation of the Android platform, homescreen widgets will NOT be available if Battery Widget is moved to SD card.
- Some devices indicate battery level every 10% due to their kernel design (known ones are: most Motorola devices including Droid and Atrix series, Samsung Moment series).
- In Android 4.0, the system may shrink and dim level indicator icons in status bar.
- Receive community-powered battery reports that compare and analyze the battery usage of popular apps such as Facebook and Twitter.
- The permissions are required to allow you to easily control your device settings and optimize your battery directly from within the widget. By having Battery Widget running, you’ll be contributing app performance data anonymously to the Battery Community, thereby helping other community members and app developers improve their Android battery performance.
Please add Battery Widget to your home screen with the general methods below:
Press Home button followed by Menu button. Select Add -> Widgets -> Battery Widget.
Press Home button to show the home screen. Tap and hold your finger on any available space, select Widgets -> Battery Widget.
Procedures to add widgets on home screen might be different in devices from various manufacturers with their custom user interfaces.
Special Thanks (Localization)
Edith Lam - Japanese
Jintae Kim / YoungChul Chung - Korean
Fernando - Spanish
Roman Rublevskiy - Russian
Miltos - Greek
Marco Giorgi - Italian
bencebacsi - Hungarian
Margus P - Estonian
Mehmet ÖZCAN - Turkish
Billoux - French
Luis & Anjali / Sbeyderman - German
Rodrigo de Avila - Brazilian Portuguese
Albert Czyżewski - Polish
Josep Caritg - Catalan
Twan Veugelers - Dutch
Мирончук Николай - Ukrainian
Vlad Andrei - Romanian
Тима Картман - Azerbaijan
1)Split any type of file with any size
2)Join any type of split parts
3)Configurable memory buffer. (Default size is 5MB. It is recommended to increase the buffer size into maximum if the file size larger than 1GB and decrease the buffer size into minimum if the file size less than 10MB for better performance.)
4)One touch file parts detection. ( Select any part from the split pieces, It will automatically load all the other related parts of the file)
Please feel free to rate the application. Email your suggestions and if there are any encountered issues while using the application. That will be a great help for the future enhancements of the software.
Auto Switcher is a free tool which enables you to change Airplane mode, Silent mode and Volume (System, Notification and Incoming Call) at a given time period on everyday or selected days of the week.
1) Offline Switcher - Sends your phone to offline mode and take it back to online at a given time range
2) Silent Switcher – Set your phone into silent mode and take it back to ringing mode at a given time range
3) Volume Switcher – Decrease ringing, system and notification volume and reset to original state at a given time range
4) Light weight services. Power consumption is inconsiderable event it runs in background.
5) Automatically starts activated service at the device startup
6) Phone Number Exception list
"You will never miss your important calls even your phone is in silent or low ringing volume level"
android.permission.WRITE_SETTINGS – To change system configurations such as airplane mode, system volume and silent mode.
android.permission.WAKE_LOCK – To wake up the device while it’s in a deep sleep to perform the scheduled tasks.
android.permission.RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED – To start activated services at the device startup.
android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE – To create the application log file on your SD Card. This feature has been added to detect application functionality in deferent devices and it will be removed in upcoming updates.
android.permission.READ_PHONE_STATE - To monitor incoming calls to function exception phone number list feature.
android.permission.READ_CONTACTS - To read phonebook data to add contacts to exception list
Please feel free to rate the application. Email your suggestions and if there are any encountered issues while using the application and be kind enough to attach the application log files in /mnt/sdcard/AutoSwitcher. That will be a great help for the future enhancements of the software
Keywords: auto switcher, auto switch, timed switch, auto silent, auto vibrate, auto volume, auto airplane mode, timed silent, timed vibrate, timed volume, timed airplane mode