Battery is a small, sleek and elegant app that will help you follow the current battery percentage on your Android device, and even serve as a battery saver.
With Battery, every time and everywhere you will know if your battery is charged enough to play a game, a movie, or to browse the web.
There is no other battery app with such intuitive, neat and gorgeous interface as Battery has. The UI of Battery is as simple as possible, but tremendously practical.
We will work constantly to improve Battery, adding in the very near future new features, like useful battery information, battery saver tips, new widgets, and many more.
✓ Displays battery information in percent (%)
✓ Supports the lock screen widget introduced in Android 4.2
✓ Offers quality support for Android devices - from Android 1.5 to Android 4.3
✓ Full support for all known screen resolutions
✓ Power source indicator
✓ The precise battery level is displayed in 1% increments
✓ It is helpful and can serve as a battery saver.
✓ Battery is incredibly lightweight!
✓ Additional battery information:
- Health status
*AUTO START FEATURE WILL NOT WORK IF THE APP IS STORED ON THE SD CARD*
Donations appreciated by purchasing the ad free version
✓ Beautiful animations
✓ Facebook Integration
✓ Customizable spoken voice message when battery is low
✓ Customizable spoken voice message when the battery is fully charged
✓ Customize to speak your name in order to get your attention
✓ Customizable colors from the entire color palette
✓ Additional battery information such as temp, voltage, health etc.
✓ Works as both an application and a widget
✓ Beautiful elegant design
✓ Supports Android 2.1 and up
talking battery widget monitor charge source best indicator level power status voltage pro meter usage tts speech voice
you can display your battery charge any time, it's addictive!
- Battery life indicator in toolbar.
- Show battery percentage constantly on the top section of your screen.
- Color display between the charging levels: green, orange, and red.
- Display charging icon when charging.
- You can see percentage when charging.
- You can always know the battery percent.
- It's free!
- The battery icon is displayed on the left side.
- In some android versions you will see a more dark and small icon.
previous version could be downloaded at http://www.monmonja.com/MonBattery.v.2.2.0.apk
With different languages (If its not in your language, help us translate on the language activity)
Turn off notification with just one click
Direct link to shop for battery replacement
Ability to turn off ads (if you dont want to support me)
This app was only tested in emulator, if this app doesnt run on your phone, I'm sorry, I wish I have the money to buy your phone :(
In case you don't have enough space in your home screen, a clear battery level indicator is available on status bar so that you can see it even when you are browsing the web or sending text messages. It can be configured to show in 3 different colors to reflect high/medium/low battery levels. You can also define your own alerts, so that Battery Widget will automatically notify you about battery status changes.
Battery Widget will not drain your battery, as it does only what it needs to do. When the device is idle, it is not listening to any battery information updates from the system if there are no active alerts. If there are active alerts, it just does minimal job to check if it needs to notify you and nothing more - it does not update any visible components when the handset is not in use. With this mechanism, Battery Widget consumes only little computation power and battery.
Available in multiple languages: English, Chinese (Traditional), Chinese (Simplified), Japanese, Korean, Spanish, Russian, Greek, Italian, Hungarian, Estonian, Turkish, French, German, Brazilian Portuguese, Polish, Catalan, Dutch, Ukrainian and Romanian.
Please email me if you could help me with localizing Battery Widget.
- Battery level indicator on status bar, showing in different colors in 3 configurable level ranges
- Alerts for various battery statuses
- Time information when device is plugged/unplugged
- Option to disable charging animation
- Option to show temperature in Fahrenheit
- Various indicator icon styles
- Make sure that Battery Widget is excluded in any task killer programs; it might fail to work properly otherwise.
- Due to the limitation of the Android platform, homescreen widgets will NOT be available if Battery Widget is moved to SD card.
- Some devices indicate battery level every 10% due to their kernel design (known ones are: most Motorola devices including Droid and Atrix series, Samsung Moment series).
- In Android 4.0, the system may shrink and dim level indicator icons in status bar.
Please add Battery Widget to your home screen with the general methods below:
Press Home button followed by Menu button. Select Add -> Widgets -> Battery Widget.
Press Home button to show the home screen. Tap and hold your finger on any available space, select Widgets -> Battery Widget.
Procedures to add widgets on home screen might be different in devices from various manufacturers with their custom user interfaces.
Special Thanks (Localization)
Edith Lam - Japanese
Jintae Kim / YoungChul Chung - Korean
Fernando - Spanish
Roman Rublevskiy - Russian
Miltos - Greek
Marco Giorgi - Italian
bencebacsi - Hungarian
Margus P - Estonian
Mehmet ÖZCAN - Turkish
Billoux - French
Luis & Anjali / Sbeyderman - German
Rodrigo de Avila - Brazilian Portuguese
Albert Czyżewski - Polish
Josep Caritg - Catalan
Twan Veugelers - Dutch
Мирончук Николай - Ukrainian
Vlad Andrei - Romanian
- Notification bar
- Charge Alerts
- Usage chart
Instantly know how many hours you have left for:
- Listening to music
- Watching video
- Talking on the phone
- Internet Browsing ( WiFi / Edge / 3G / 4G )
- Time left to recharge
- Time to use LED Flashlight
- 2D and 3D Games
- Reading books
- GPS navigation
- Video chat
- Taking photos
- Recording videos
If you have a new or rare device, please run calibration tests to share your results with the community and make this app even more precise !
Try it now ! It's simply the best at what it does.
This app is also suited for Tablets, graphs are shown in fullscreen.
Just enter your Thiele and Small parameters for your driver and you can choose different types of speakers: Sealed, Vented, Sealed Compound, Vented Compound, Push-Pull, 4th Bandpass and 6th Bandpass. It can calculate optimums for a sealed enclosure, vented, sealed comp., ventend comp. and 4h band pass. If you choose a vented or band pass enclosure, you also can calculate the vent length and minimum port diameter.
Speaker Designer can handle a number of metric types: Inches, cu. Inch, cu. ft, ltrs, cm, mm, etc.
Speaker Designer doesn't give you any dimensions for an enclosure. It gives you the volume for an enclosure in a given configuration. You will have to determine the dimensions your self. Don't forget, the volume is the net volume.
PRO VERSION AVAILABLE WITH MORE FEATURES.
Perfectly clear, easy readable battery widget providing you quick and accurate information about power you have in your phone.
ATT: The 1x1 widget allows various sizes, check the settings of the widget! (click widget, click settings, cick blue label)
- Resizable Widget (Android 4.0 and later)
- Lightweight program (80 KB)
- Not battery drain.
- Shows accurate data: Level, Temperature, Voltage, ...
- 48 hours graph of the level and temperature of the battery.
- Prediction of battery consumption (see graph)
- Warnings: over temperature, full load, and low battery.
- Upscale 1% in some Motorola
ATT: Warnings (Notifications)
There are three types of notifications: full battery, low battery, over temperature.
Each notification type can be set individually. Click on the blue label and will open the configuration window.
- Best battery level indicator for Android.
- Great, simple, accurate. This app is the dark horse of battery status monitors.
- Big numbers and dial give all the info needed at a quick glance.
- Simple, cool, awesome.
!!!If you find any bug please contact me through my internet site -> contacts info, I cannot give an answer to the comments!!!
- Battery left percentage
- 3 different styles to customize the gauge Widget
- 4 different color layouts for Text Widget
- A numerical battery icon can be added to the notification bar
- Chart showing battery level pattern
- Estimated battery time left
- Estimated time to full battery charge
- Additional details about the battery are shown in the app home page
- Do NOT move to SD card!
- If you use a task killer, remove Battery Status Widget from the killable apps list, otherwise widgets will not work anymore
- Chart is updated only if at least one Widget is active
- Internet permission is only used for ads
It uses the proximity sensor to know if the phone is near your ear or not.
If you are using any type of headset, it will turn the speaker off, regardless of the proximity sensor and use the headset.
Whenever you are in a call, a new "control" button appears (default location is on the top left of the screen).
Pressing this button enables (Green icon) or disables (Red icon) the service for the current call.
Alternatively you can use notification on the status bar instead of the control button.
Please note that when disabling the service it will turn off the speaker.
Furthermore, the speaker button of the dialer may not indicate the current status of the speaker (on\off), nevertheless the status is changed.
Some devices may need to be calibrated for the app to work correctly.
See 'Calibration' option in settings if needed.
- Set default service status.
- Disable the service when phone is set to silent or vibrate (optional).
- On each call, you can change the service status for that specific call (It does not change your dialer).
Using it will turn the speaker on if service is enabled, and off if service is disabled.
- Set the speaker status when call starts.
- When changing to speaker, set the volume to maximum (configurable).
- Keep the screen on when speaker and/or headset is in used (optional).
- Control for speaker on\off delay (separate delay for on and off).
- Select between using control button or notification on status bar.
- Custom location of the control button.
- Custom transparency of control button.
Default setting is to turn off the speaker quickly when putting it near the ear, but a longer delay to turn it off.
This way if you just move the phone for a second from the ear it will not turn it on.
Any comments\requests can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Just put in the subject "Auto Speaker".
Special thanks to:
- Mitch Atchley - For his big help in testing the application
- Nauman Afzal (@nomidesigns) - For Designing and and contributing the application icon
Battery Percentage shows how much battery power your phone has left in the Android status bar. The percentage fits right in and appears as if its part of the Android OS unlike some battery icon
PLEASE CONTACT US IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS OR QUESTIONS
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/WagwanApps
Twitter - https://twitter.com/WagwanAppsn
Google+ - http://gplus.to/WagwanApps
YOUTUBE Subscribe: https://www.youtube.com/user/WagwanApps
- Simple UI with easy to understand options. Remember Less is More.
- App auto start when phone is rebooted.
- All icons are ICS Roboto Fonts Android 4.x
- Choose from a list of colours to match your status bar colour so the pecentage blends in well.
Black - To blend in with Android 2.2
White - To blend in with Android 2.3.x
Grey - To blend in with Android 2.3.x (Samsung Galaxy S2)
Large White - Better visibility on Tablets
Black Original Font - To blend in with Android 2.2
White Original Font - To blend in with Android 2.3.x
Grey Original Font - To blend in with Android 2.3.x (Samsung Galaxy S2)
- Very small app with a small footprint. Background service is idle untill a change in the battery state occurs so minimal battery drain.
- Support Android tablets. No pop up every percentage change as with some similar apps.
To remove ads, Support the Dev and for more colour options PLEASE UPGRADE TO THE PRO VERSION.
The Pro version version has more icons: including larger icons for tablets and multi colour icons depending on battery level. i.e 100-50% in green, 49 -20% in yellow and less that 20% in red. Please upgrade to the Pro version for the extra features or donate for your appreciation and hopefully we can keep the updates rolling.
If you have a request please email us and we will do what we can to help
Extensive testing on the following devices/Versions:
Samsung Galaxy S2
Sony Erricson st15i
Android 3.2 (Honey Comb Tablets)
- It's not possible to replace the built-in battery icon
- In Android 3.0 or above, and Android 4.0 or above, the Android OS has "automatic shrinking and dimming" for status bar notifications to focus on the main activity. The
icons do remain at thier full size and at full intensity in the notification area when selected,
Please contact us to report any issues or to request feature.
More from developer
1)Split any type of file with any size
2)Join any type of split parts
3)Configurable memory buffer. (Default size is 5MB. It is recommended to increase the buffer size into maximum if the file size larger than 1GB and decrease the buffer size into minimum if the file size less than 10MB for better performance.)
4)One touch file parts detection. ( Select any part from the split pieces, It will automatically load all the other related parts of the file)
Please feel free to rate the application. Email your suggestions and if there are any encountered issues while using the application. That will be a great help for the future enhancements of the software.
Auto Switcher is a free tool which enables you to change Airplane mode, Silent mode and Volume (System, Notification and Incoming Call) at a given time period on everyday or selected days of the week.
1) Offline Switcher - Sends your phone to offline mode and take it back to online at a given time range
2) Silent Switcher – Set your phone into silent mode and take it back to ringing mode at a given time range
3) Volume Switcher – Decrease ringing, system and notification volume and reset to original state at a given time range
4) Light weight services. Power consumption is inconsiderable event it runs in background.
5) Automatically starts activated service at the device startup
6) Phone Number Exception list
"You will never miss your important calls even your phone is in silent or low ringing volume level"
android.permission.WRITE_SETTINGS – To change system configurations such as airplane mode, system volume and silent mode.
android.permission.WAKE_LOCK – To wake up the device while it’s in a deep sleep to perform the scheduled tasks.
android.permission.RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED – To start activated services at the device startup.
android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE – To create the application log file on your SD Card. This feature has been added to detect application functionality in deferent devices and it will be removed in upcoming updates.
android.permission.READ_PHONE_STATE - To monitor incoming calls to function exception phone number list feature.
android.permission.READ_CONTACTS - To read phonebook data to add contacts to exception list
Please feel free to rate the application. Email your suggestions and if there are any encountered issues while using the application and be kind enough to attach the application log files in /mnt/sdcard/AutoSwitcher. That will be a great help for the future enhancements of the software
Keywords: auto switcher, auto switch, timed switch, auto silent, auto vibrate, auto volume, auto airplane mode, timed silent, timed vibrate, timed volume, timed airplane mode