UNDERSTANDING THE PRODUCT ORIGIN
Currently many people do not know what is traceability and how to correct or misunderstand about traceability. People think of creating a QR Code and then putting it on the product with some basic information about traceability but not.
Currently 95% of the Qr Code code posted on products in the supermarket is not a traceability code but is only retrieved.
The correct traceability code should ensure that the entire production - processing - distribution process can be traced to the following 5 conditions:
1. View all product information in accordance with regulations of circulation and product announcement.
2. Retrieve the link chain that creates product value (Individuals and organizations involved or involved in the production - processing - distribution process). Transparent information chain link.
3. See the geographical indication of the production area.
4. See the documents and certification of ingredients, quality and product accreditation.
5. Demonstrate the production-processing-distribution history through electronic activity logs contributed by all members of the product value chain.
If you do not guarantee these requirements, it is only code to view information. It is easy to generate information view code by co-dropping the product link and Icheck's free Qr code generator is immediately available on the product code.