A lot of time has been spent to make sure that the user has a comfortable reading experience. The app features:
- Different Backgrounds
- Change Font Type, Size & Color
- Search any word (partial or exact word)
- Add/Remove Bookmarks
- Start reading from where you left off
- Share any hadith directly to Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Email & Text
- Universal App (both for Phone and 7" Tablet)
- Landscape or Portrait Orientation
- All contents are available offline. No internet required to read any hadith
- Less than 6MB app size
- Super quick response & Database load
- Beautifully designed
Please check out our other Islamic apps from the URL below:
If you have any suggestions/advise/feedback, please feel free to contact us from within the app or e-mail us at email@example.com. We earnestly request you to contact us regarding bugs, errors of any kind and not give us negative ratings. We will quickly fix any errors insha'Allah. Thank you!
We are committed to give you frequent updates, insha'Allah.
We are constantly updating the hadith database to make it easier to read. There may be some special characters still in some hadiths. Please bear with us. insha'Allah, all will be fixed soon in the upcoming updates.
known issues: Twitter only allows a total of 140 characters to be twitted. This is not a limitation of the app itself. We implemented it already in case they increase the number of characters to be tweeted.
• Sahih Bukhari صحيح البخاري
• Sahih Muslim صحيح مسلم
• Sunan Abu Dawud سنن أبي داود
• Malik's Muwatta موطأ مالك
• Sunan an-Nasa'i سنن النسائي
• Jami` at-Tirmidhi جامع الترمذي
• Sunan Ibn Majah سنن ابن ماجه
• Riyad as-Salihin رياض الصالحين
• Al-Adab Al-Mufrad الأدب المفرد
• Shama'il Muhammadiyah الشمائل المحمدية
• Bulugh al-Maram بلوغ المرام (In-complete)
• 40 Hadith Nawawi
• 40 Hadith Qudsi
• Arabic Mattan added for all the books
• Adjustable font size option added for both Arabic and translation.
• Complete Urdu, English and Indonesian Translation for Sahih Al-Bukhari
• Partial Urdu, English and Indonesian Translations for remaining books
• Powerful search engine
• Unlimited Bookmark
• Hadith of the day features
• Schedule daily hadith alert based on your interest.
• Colorful themes
• Support for both phone and tablet.
• Swipe left / right on detail screen to move to next / previous hadith
• Portrait and Landscape support
• Share Hadith
• Easy to use
Very useful application for every muslim men and women.
2.2V Move2 SD
The Mathnawi or Masnavi is the great masterpiece of Mawlana Jalaluddin Rumi. The title Masnavi-I Ma’navi means “Rhyming Couplets of Profound Spiritual Meaning.” Masnavi pursues its way through 424 stories that illustrate man’s predicament in his search for God.
4.Benefits of Recitation.
Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) said: ‘To God belongs 99 names, 100 minus 1, anyone who memorizes them will enter Paradise; He (God) is odd (odd number, he is the Only One), and He loves odd numbers.
What an excellent slave of Allah: Khalid bin Al-Waleed, one of the swords of Allah, unleashed against the unbelievers!"[Prophet Muhammad(SAW)
"Women will no longer be able to give birth to the likes of Khalid bin Al-Waleed."
[Syedna Abu Bakr (R.A):Ibne Kathir]
You play a small Bunny,who is on rescue mission of his friend Emma from a Rabbit Hunter MR.Rudolf.
Free version is just to give you feel of fullversion.
First Caliph ( 573-634 C.E. )
Hazrat Abu Bakr Siddiq (r.a) is the biggest personality in Muslims after the Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w.w) and Messengers of ALLAH. He is one of the Companions of Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w.w), who was give the reward of Heaven in the world by the Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w.w).
Sayings of Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w.w):
1. Abu Bakr except from all Prophets are supreme in all human beings. (Tibrani)
2. The most merciful on my Ummah, in my Ummah, is Abu Bakr. (Tirimzi)
3. Oh Abu Bakr!, you will be my companion on the pond of Heaven as you were also my companion in the cave. (Tirimzi)
4. Tell Abu Bakr from my side to offer Salat to people (Muslims). [In absence of Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w.w)] (Bukhari, Muslim, Tirimzi, Ibn-e-Majah)
5. I don't know uptil when I remain with you, so follow the ones (who will become Caliphs) after me. [Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w.w) pointed towards Abu Bakr (r.a) and Umar (r.a)]. And follow the way of Ammar and the words that Abdullah bin Masood tell you, verify it. (Tirimzi)
A brilliant London-based "consulting detective", Holmes is famous for his astute logical reasoning, his ability to take almost any disguise, and his use of forensic science skills to solve difficult cases.
Zoom-in/ Zoom-out option
The collection of Forty Hadith by al-Imam al-Nawawi (or Imam Nawawi) has been known, accepted and appreciated by Muslim scholars for the last seven centuries.
Its significance lay in the fact that these selected forty hadiths comprise the main essential and fundamental concepts of Islam which, in turn, construct the minimum level of required revealed knowledge for every single Muslim men and women.
This 32,000 word story is generally credited with the popularisation of the concept of time travel using a vehicle that allows an operator to travel purposefully and selectively. The term "time machine", coined by Wells, is now universally used to refer to such a vehicle. Wells also introduced the idea of time being the "fourth dimension", as well as an early example of the Dying Earth subgenre.
The story chronicles the adventures of a girl named Dorothy in the Land of Oz. Thanks in part to the 1939 MGM movie, it is one of the best-known stories in American popular culture and has been widely translated. Its initial success, and the success of the popular 1902 Broadway musical Baum adapted from his story, led to Baum's writing thirteen more Oz books.
Dorothy is an orphan raised by her Uncle Henry and Aunt Em in the bleak landscape of a Kansas farm. She has a little black dog Toto, who is her sole source of happiness. One day the farmhouse, with Dorothy and Toto inside, is caught up in a tornado and deposited in a field in Munchkin Country in the Land of Oz. The falling house kills the ruler of the Munchkins, the Wicked Witch of the East.
The name of the novel comes from the Yorkshire manor on the moors on which the story centres (as an adjective; wuthering is a Yorkshire word referring to turbulent weather). The narrative tells the tale of the all-encompassing and passionate, yet thwarted, love between Heathcliff and Catherine Earnshaw, and how this unresolved passion eventually destroys them and many around them.
Now considered a classic of English literature, Wuthering Heights met with mixed reviews by critics when it first appeared, mainly because of the narrative's stark depiction of mental and physical cruelty. Though Charlotte Brontë's Jane Eyre was generally considered the best of the Brontë sisters' works during most of the nineteenth century, many subsequent critics of Wuthering Heights argued that its originality and achievement made it superior. Wuthering Heights has also given rise to many adaptations and inspired works, including films, radio, television dramatisations, a musical by Bernard J. Taylor, ballet, opera, role-playing game, and song.
"The Adventure of the Empty House"
"The Adventure of the Norwood Builder"
"The Adventure of the Dancing Men"
"The Adventure of the Solitary Cyclist"
"The Adventure of the Priory School"
"The Adventure of Black Peter"
"The Adventure of Charles Augustus Milverton"
"The Adventure of the Six Napoleons"
"The Adventure of the Three Students"
"The Adventure of the Golden Pince-Nez"
"The Adventure of the Missing Three-Quarter"
"The Adventure of the Abbey Grange"
"The Adventure of the Second Stain"