The 99 Names of Allah(Asma Al-Husna), are the Names of God. Each representing a certain Attribute or Description of God. Allah(Swt) says in the Glorious Qur'an: "He is Allah (God), the Creator, the Originator, The Fashioner, to Him belong the most beautiful names: whatever is in the heavens and on earth, do declare His praises and Glory. And He is the Exalted in Might, The Wise." [Quran 59:24]
★ App Features:
• Read all the 99 names in Arabic, English with Meanings
• Read the English Translation of the Meaning of Qur'an in Description for each name.
• Listen to the Audio for each name (Requires Pro Version)
• Universal App Works with almost all types of Android powered devices including phones and tablets.
• Share via Email and SMS.
• New user interface
• Audio control (Requires Pro Version)
• Play Audio Names in Background (To Play All names you need to Purchase the in-app)
⇓ Download Now and Memorize the 99 names of Allah(Swt) today ⇓
DISCLAIMER: It should be remembered that Quran was revealed in Arabic language. Translations are actually Interpretation of the Quran. No translation of the Quran can be hundred percent accurate, nor it can be used as a replacement of the original Quranic text in Arabic. In this app we have tried to provide verses from the mostly acceptable Interpretation of the Quran in English by Muhsin Khan. If you come across any mistakes please report them to us by contacting us via: http://www.ImranQureshi.com. May Allah (Subhanahu Ta'ala) accept this service from all of us, please remember us in you're Dua's.
Finally an app that helps you to learn and memorize the 99 names of Allah. The amazement does not stop there this app also helps you remember the meanings of each name of Allah.
The 99 names of Allah are called 'Asma Ul Husna' (Pronounce Asma Al Husna) which in Arabic means ‘The Most Beautiful Names’. These islamic names are attributes of Allah SWT by which Muslims regard God in Islam.
In Arabic, the word Allah means ‘The God’. It is derived from the union of the word ‘Al’ meaning ‘The’ and ‘Ilah’ Meaning ‘God’. The word Allah is the supreme and all comprehensive divine name. In Islam, the name Allah is unique and unmatched and indicates the existence of one creator of the universe.
Prophet Muhammad’s (PBUH) life, traditions and his Islamic lectures (Sunnah of prophet Muhammad) are of great significance & Muslims follow his traditions all over the world.
99 names of Allah are written in English and Arabic along with the meanings of each name in Arabic, English and Urdu. Install this android app today to get Asma ul husna, the beautiful names and attributes of Almighty Allah in English and Arabic along with the meanings of the names. Recite or memorize the 99 names of Allah any time any where from your phone.
* Features of AsmaUl Husna (99 names of Allah)
- 99 Allah Names(Asma Ul Husna) in English.
- 99 Allah Names(Asma Ul Husna) in Urdu/Arabic.
- For each name of Allah, a short English translation of Quranic-meaning is provided. Detailed meaning of each name is also provide within the app.
- Did you know? Islamic facts section
- Asmaul Husna with synchronized audio for most names.
- Completely Offline Islamic God names and meaning App! No internet connection required to use this Islamic app after its first download.
-Quiz/Test – Test yourself to see how well your doing memorizing Allah’s names.
- FREE app. No cost or purchases required. Just download for FREE today, for use during Islamic prayer times - Adhan / Salaah.
We have tried our best to provide the most accurate information within the smallest possible size for android phones. This pro app is completely Offline and FREE!! We are dedicating this to all Muslims and non-Muslims alike to understand & learn about Islam, in hope to spread the knowledge of Islam.
This is an Ad-supported version. Support the developer of this app with your positive feedback & good ratings, so that we can bring to you more quality Islamic apps for FREE on demand! Thank you for your support.
99 Names of Allah are the names of God. Each representing a certain Attribute or Description of God. Allah(Swt) says in the Glorious Qur'an: "He is Allah (God), the Creator, the Originator, The Fashioner, to Him belong the most beautiful names: whatever is in the heavens and on earth, do declare His praises and Glory. And He is the Exalted in Might, The Wise." [Quran 59:24].
The 99 names of God or 99 names of Allah (Arabic : أسماء الله الحسنى Asma’ Allah al-Ḥusná), are the Names of God by which Muslims regard God (Allah) and which are described in the Qur'an, and Sunnah, amongst other places.
According to Islamic tradition, Muhammad is said to have invoked Allah by a number of Names. According to a Sunni hadith, Sahih Muslim:
Abu Hurairah reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: There are ninety-nine names of Allah; he who commits them to memory would get into Paradise. Verily, Allah is Odd (He is one, and it is an odd number) and He loves odd numbers. And in the narration of Ibn 'Umar (the words are): "He who enumerated them."
—Muslim ibn al-Hajjaj Nishapuri, Sahih Muslim
Over time it became custom to recite a list of 99 Names, compiled by al-Walid ibn Muslim as an addendum to the hadith.
* Read 99 Names of Allah in Arabic and English
* Listen 99 Names of Allah in Arabic
* Read meanings translation of these 99 Names of Allah in English
* Share each name of God with friends via mail or social networks
* Set one of these 99 Names of Allah in Wallpaper
* Enable Notifications to have one of 99 Names of Allah in notifications several times a day to learn these Names
* A Live Wallpaper displaying all of 99 Names of Allah
* A Widget displaying 99 Names of Allah on his Android device
Rate application if you like it ! Thanks.
A pro version with no ads is also available : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ssaurel.allahnames.pro
If you have questions or others feedbacks, don’t hesitate to contact me by mail : email@example.com.
Give a try to our web site that gives salat times for muslims online : http://www.muslim-salattimes.com/
Are you a true believer of Islam and belongs to a Muslim family? Its sounds well if you are. Then there is a question for you that is how many total ASMA AL HUSNA (Names of Allah) exist there in Islam (Quran o Sunhat). Do you know the meaning and description all of them and what are the benefits, attributes of reciting and memorizing these Names. Well you may or may not be aware with all of them but let me explain you all about names of Allah
There are total 99 names of Allah Pronounced as Asma Al Husna. In Arabic "AsmaUl Husna" Asma is an arabic word which is equivalent to the English word "Name" ."Husna" stands for "Beautiful" so as a whole term Asma Ul Husna stands for Beautifull Names of Allah. All names are unique in nature and are present in Quran o Sunah. In Islam, the name Allah is unique and unmatched and indicates the existence of one creator of the universe. Muslims can use the names of Allah for themselves prefixing them with the word ‘Abd’ which means ‘Servant of’.
****Benefits, attributes of reciting and memorizing these Names****
Hadith ( Islamic Book)
The importance of memorizing these 99 Names have great importance which can be examined by the following Hadith (Islamic Book) Abu Huraira reported: The Messenger of Allah (Prophet Muhammad) , peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Allah has ninety-nine 99 names, and whoever preserves them will enter Paradise (Jannah).”
Al Qur’an ( The Holy Book)
The fairest names are Allah’s. (7:180)
His are the most beautiful names. (17:110)
Allah! There is no God but Him. His are the most beautiful names. (20:8)
Where to find these 99 names with English, Arabic and Urdu language along with their meanings and descriptions . Well, install this android Islamic app for mobile which is almost and totally free and have all these AsmaUl Husna ( 99 Names of Allah ) . Every Allah names are provided with their equivalent Arabic, English, Urdu meanings. It is easier now to Recite or memorize these 99 names of Allah any time anywhere from your phone.
****In side this APP****
- Asma Ul Husna (99 Allah Names) in English
- Asma Ul Husna (99 Allah Names) in Urdu/Arabic.
- For each names of God, a short English translation of Quran-meaning is provided. Detailed meaning of names provided as well within app.
- Asmaul Husna with synchronized audio for most names.
- Completely Offline Islamic God names and meaning App! No internet connection required to use this Islamic app after its first download.
- AsmaUl hsna is an Islamic app which is FREE, no cost or purchases required. Just download for FREE today, for use during Islamic prayer times - Adhan / Salaah as well.
We have tried our best to provide with the most accurate information within the smallest possible size for android cell phones. Please suggest us about anything you find better for this app. This pro app is completely Offline and FREE!! We are dedicating this to all Muslim world. These names shall be taught in Muslim houses to every Islamic child along with duas and prayer guide sayings, for blessings from Allahu Akbar.
This is an Ad-supported version. Support the developer/finder of these apps with your positive feedback & good ratings, so that we can bring to you more of quality Islamic apps for FREE on demand! Thanks in advance.
This application gives the 99 Names of Allah Almighty and Prophet Muhammad PBUH with captivating Arabic text and soul elevating audio. With this app, now you can listen to the great names of Allah and Prophet PBUH any time anywhere and achieve peace and serenity.
• Animated names with great audio voice over
• Names of Allah ( Asmaul Husna ) and Prophet PBUH ( Asma ul Nabi ) separately
• You can tap on any name to know its details
• You can share the names via Facebook, Twitter or email
• The application can also be shared the same way
Now feel the blessings of Allah Almighty upon you and achieve serenity by listening to the Asmaul Husna and Asma ul Nabi whenever you are free
Listen to the audio and help yourself and your kids memorize Allah's beautiful names with this one of a kind app.
Please do provide your feedback and share this app with your friends.
- Bahasa Melayu
Tag: audio, names of allah, asmaul husna, islam
Read and listen to the Most Beautiful Names, The 99 Names of God. Al-Asmā' al-Husnà (Arabic: أسماء الله الحسنى ʾasmāʾ allāh al-ḥusnā), are the Names of God (specifically, attributes) by which Muslims regard God and which are described in the Qur'an, and Sunnah, amongst other places. There is, according to hadith, a special group of 99 names but no enumeration of them.
Listen to the recitation of the 99 names in different play modes: continuous play, play all names once, play one name.
"The most beautiful names belong to Him (Allah)." (Surah Al-Hashr, verse 24).
The Asma ul Husna awakens respect in servants toward Allah, connoting Allah's sublimity and transcendence. These names, when used in dhikr - remembering Allah - and in supplication, lead to the acceptance of prayers and result in the accumulation of good deeds.
Audio Recitation of Allah’s Names
Audio play/pause along with playing from any where by just tapping any of the name from the list
Benefits of dhikr/remembering Allah provided by authentic sources
Help/Guidance about recitation of Asmaul Husna
Share any dhikr benefit on your social platform via single tap
Smooth and simple User Interface
***Please enjoy this Free App and remember us in your Prayers!***
❤❤❤ If you like the app, show us your love by leaving us review! It really means a lot to us. ❤❤❤
This app is supported via adds. This is a way to deliver this to you for free. Thank you for your understanding.
This app contains all 99 names of ALLAH ALMIGHTY. You can learn all the names of Allah, its meaning and benefits on daily reciting these names. Enjoy the spiritual blessings, happiness, peace of mind and solve your problems by reciting these Holy names daily.
List of 99 Holy Names
Meaning of each name
Benefits of reciting
A slideshow of all names for easy learning (press diamond button in title bar)
Keywords: Asma ul husna, names of Allah, 99 names of Allah, Meaning of Allah names.
Asma'a Allah Alhosna is easy to use and light application. Asma'a Allah contains the meaning of Allah names in a sammery.
Asma'a Allah features:
* Names of Allah and meanings.
* Sound of names.
* 3 Beautiful Themes.
You will enjoy with this app because it remind you of Allah. and send us your feedback and suggestions on the app email.
names for allah 99 asma allah asmaul husna names of allah audio download allah names khasiat asmaul husna 99 names of allah in english and their meanings nama2 asmaul husna arti asmaul husna.
lagu asmaul husna download asmaul husna allah 99 names in english asmaul husna adalah download video asmaul husna asma husna 99 asmaul husna asthma definition download asmaul husnah what are the 99 names of allah asma allah al hosna maksud asmaul husna.
asmaul husna mp3 99 asmaul husnah 99 names of allah english asmaul pengertian asmaul husna allah swt arab asmaul husna rumi fadilah asmaul husna names of allah 99 lirik asmaul husna 10 asmaul husna download asmaul husna dan artinya ninety nine names of allah with meaning in urdu.
the names of allah asmaul husna meaning macam macam asmaul husna al asma al husna define asthma names of allah and meanings asmaul husna latin names of allah in english allah 99 names song asmaul husna arab asthma attack urutan asmaul husna asmaul husna artinya definition of asthma fungsi asmaul husna nama nama asmaul husna the 99 names of allah in english 99 names allah daftar asmaul husna dzikir asmaul husna asmaul husna tamil.
Alif Islam is an all in one app in which Muslims can learn: Dua e Qunoot, Ayat ul Kursi, Last 15 Surahs of Quran, and 99 Names of Allah ( Asma ul Husna ) with translation, transliteration, and audio recitation.
Alif Islam is specially designed for new Muslims (Muslim Converts) and kids to help them familiarize with Quran learning. This app contains all important duas (Witr Dua) and Short Qurani Surahs with Word by Word Arabic tutoring method that will help the Muslim to learn them without the help of Quran Tutor (Qari).
Following is an overview of the features:
1. Dua e Qunoot - Features full Witr Prayer (Dua e Qunoot) in Arabic along with other reading, learning and playing options
2. Ayatul Kursi – Learn and memorize Ayat ul Kursi with help of Translation, transliteration and audio
3. Last 15 Surahs – Surahs include Surah Kauthar, Surah Al Kafirun, Surah Al Nasr, Surah Al- Masad, Surah Ikhlas, Surah Falaq and Surah Al Nas.
4. 99 Names of Allah – Listen and learn 99 beautiful names of Allah
Word by Word Tutoring
Word by Word is a special feature that lets the user to learn the correct pronunciation of Arabic words present in Ayahs, Surahs, and Duas
Translation, Transliteration & Audio
Translation, transliteration, and MP3 audio recitation of everything presented in app is given so all Muslims can learn, memorize, and make benefits from Alif Islam.
Besides, you can customize the app as per your chose preferences, bookmark your favorite screens, and share them with your friends and family to earn rewards of Allah.
A transition period can be adjusted as you can go back and forth watching the names manually if you wish to stop and then you can continue where you left off.
Need for feedback and suggestions about the application presented below contact details to me and Google Play system can communicate these comments, this service can help to keep the most beautiful way.
Supported Languages: English, Turkish, Deutsch, French, Spanish, Italian
Signs of Allah is a beautiful collection of 45 articles that talk about the various wonderful creations of Allah(Swt) we see around us. These articles are very informative which will not only increase your knowledge about the creation, but will also force you to think that "How these complex creations can come into existence on their own". All praises are for Allah(Swt) for creating such wonderful creations that act as a sign for the complete humanity.
Inside the App we talk about the following wonderful creations of Allah(Swt):
1. Signs of Allah in Birds
2. Signs of Allah in Solar System
3. Signs of Allah in Honey Bees
4. Signs of Allah in Our Tongues
5. Signs of Allah in clouds
6. Signs of Allah in Our Eyes
7. Signs of Allah in Eating a Fish
8. Allah's Signature on Mountains
9. Signs of Allah in Dreams
10. Look at Your Nails
11. What if you find a watch in the sand?
12. Sickness reminding us of Allah
13. Signs of Allah in Ants
14. Signs of Allah in Butterflies
15. Signs of Allah in Oceans and Lands
16. Signs of Allah in Plants
17. Signs of Allah in Roses
18. Signs of Allah in a Fly
19. Signs of Allah in a spider
20. Signs of Allah in Body Growth
21. Signs of Allah in the Colorful Nature
22. Signs of Allah in Fruits
23. Signs of Allah in leaves
24. Signs of Allah in microscopic organisms
25. Signs of Allah in our Senses
26. Signs of Allah in our Sleeping
27. Signs of Allah in Camels
28. Signs of Allah in Seeds of Coconut Palm
29. Signs of Allah in Dolphins
30. Signs of Allah in Dragonflies
31. Signs of Allah in Eagles
32. The Earth: A Living Planet
33. Signs of Allah in Fireflies
34. Signs of Allah in Giraffes
35. Signs of Allah in Our Immune System
36. Signs of Allah in Macaws (they look like parrots)
37. How Mountains Strengthen the Earth's Crust
38. Signs of Allah in Dazzling Pearls
39. Signs of Allah in Penguins
40. Signs of Allah in Rain
41. Signs of Allah in Sea Horses
42. Signs of Allah in Snowflakes
43. Signs of Allah in Water Lilies
44. Signs of Allah in Harmony Between Water and Plants
45. Signs of Allah in Woodpeckers
The articles are very motivating and perfect for Bedtime or Leisure reading!
• 45 Articles on Signs of Allah
• Search box
• Easy Browsing
• Share Via Email
• Favorites functionality
• Change font size functionality
• Works on android 4.0
• Universal App works almost will all Android Phones & Tabs
Very useful application for every muslim men and women.
2.2V Move2 SD
"The faqih is the one who is frugal in this world, desirous of the Hereafter, a person who has insight into his religion, who is constant in the worship of his Lord, who keeps himself well away from [violating] the characters of and property Muslims, and who is an advisor to them." [Hasan al-Basri]
The collection of Forty Hadith by al-Imam al-Nawawi (or Imam Nawawi) has been known, accepted and appreciated by Muslim scholars for the last seven centuries.
Its significance lay in the fact that these selected forty hadiths comprise the main essential and fundamental concepts of Islam which, in turn, construct the minimum level of required revealed knowledge for every single Muslim men and women.
What an excellent slave of Allah: Khalid bin Al-Waleed, one of the swords of Allah, unleashed against the unbelievers!"[Prophet Muhammad(SAW)
"Women will no longer be able to give birth to the likes of Khalid bin Al-Waleed."
[Syedna Abu Bakr (R.A):Ibne Kathir]
The Mathnawi or Masnavi is the great masterpiece of Mawlana Jalaluddin Rumi. The title Masnavi-I Ma’navi means “Rhyming Couplets of Profound Spiritual Meaning.” Masnavi pursues its way through 424 stories that illustrate man’s predicament in his search for God.
You play a small Bunny(Ryan),who is on rescue mission of his friend Emma from a Rabbit Hunter MR.Rudolf .
* Roll, jump, fly, and stomp your way through 21 challenging levels.
* Possess monkey and control their movement.
* Supports all screen sizes and resolutions.
* Requires 5MB of flash storage space.
* Video available on youtube
First Caliph ( 573-634 C.E. )
Hazrat Abu Bakr Siddiq (r.a) is the biggest personality in Muslims after the Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w.w) and Messengers of ALLAH. He is one of the Companions of Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w.w), who was give the reward of Heaven in the world by the Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w.w).
Sayings of Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w.w):
1. Abu Bakr except from all Prophets are supreme in all human beings. (Tibrani)
2. The most merciful on my Ummah, in my Ummah, is Abu Bakr. (Tirimzi)
3. Oh Abu Bakr!, you will be my companion on the pond of Heaven as you were also my companion in the cave. (Tirimzi)
4. Tell Abu Bakr from my side to offer Salat to people (Muslims). [In absence of Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w.w)] (Bukhari, Muslim, Tirimzi, Ibn-e-Majah)
5. I don't know uptil when I remain with you, so follow the ones (who will become Caliphs) after me. [Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w.w) pointed towards Abu Bakr (r.a) and Umar (r.a)]. And follow the way of Ammar and the words that Abdullah bin Masood tell you, verify it. (Tirimzi)
This 32,000 word story is generally credited with the popularisation of the concept of time travel using a vehicle that allows an operator to travel purposefully and selectively. The term "time machine", coined by Wells, is now universally used to refer to such a vehicle. Wells also introduced the idea of time being the "fourth dimension", as well as an early example of the Dying Earth subgenre.
The story chronicles the adventures of a girl named Dorothy in the Land of Oz. Thanks in part to the 1939 MGM movie, it is one of the best-known stories in American popular culture and has been widely translated. Its initial success, and the success of the popular 1902 Broadway musical Baum adapted from his story, led to Baum's writing thirteen more Oz books.
Dorothy is an orphan raised by her Uncle Henry and Aunt Em in the bleak landscape of a Kansas farm. She has a little black dog Toto, who is her sole source of happiness. One day the farmhouse, with Dorothy and Toto inside, is caught up in a tornado and deposited in a field in Munchkin Country in the Land of Oz. The falling house kills the ruler of the Munchkins, the Wicked Witch of the East.
A brilliant London-based "consulting detective", Holmes is famous for his astute logical reasoning, his ability to take almost any disguise, and his use of forensic science skills to solve difficult cases.
Zoom-in/ Zoom-out option
The name of the novel comes from the Yorkshire manor on the moors on which the story centres (as an adjective; wuthering is a Yorkshire word referring to turbulent weather). The narrative tells the tale of the all-encompassing and passionate, yet thwarted, love between Heathcliff and Catherine Earnshaw, and how this unresolved passion eventually destroys them and many around them.
Now considered a classic of English literature, Wuthering Heights met with mixed reviews by critics when it first appeared, mainly because of the narrative's stark depiction of mental and physical cruelty. Though Charlotte Brontë's Jane Eyre was generally considered the best of the Brontë sisters' works during most of the nineteenth century, many subsequent critics of Wuthering Heights argued that its originality and achievement made it superior. Wuthering Heights has also given rise to many adaptations and inspired works, including films, radio, television dramatisations, a musical by Bernard J. Taylor, ballet, opera, role-playing game, and song.
"The Adventure of the Empty House"
"The Adventure of the Norwood Builder"
"The Adventure of the Dancing Men"
"The Adventure of the Solitary Cyclist"
"The Adventure of the Priory School"
"The Adventure of Black Peter"
"The Adventure of Charles Augustus Milverton"
"The Adventure of the Six Napoleons"
"The Adventure of the Three Students"
"The Adventure of the Golden Pince-Nez"
"The Adventure of the Missing Three-Quarter"
"The Adventure of the Abbey Grange"
"The Adventure of the Second Stain"
The novel tells of a young man named Dorian Gray, the subject of a painting by artist Basil Hallward. Basil is impressed by Dorian's beauty and becomes infatuated with him, believing his beauty is responsible for a new mode in his art. Dorian meets Lord Henry Wotton, a friend of Basil's, and becomes enthralled by Lord Henry's world view. Espousing a new hedonism, Lord Henry suggests the only things worth pursuing in life are beauty and fulfillment of the senses. Realizing that one day his beauty will fade, Dorian (whimsically) expresses a desire to sell his soul to ensure the portrait Basil has painted would age rather than himself. Dorian's wish is fulfilled, plunging him into debauched acts. The portrait serves as a reminder of the effect each act has upon his soul, with each sin displayed as a disfigurement of his form, or through a sign of aging.
The Picture of Dorian Gray is considered a work of classic gothic horror fiction with a strong Faustian theme.