This application will :
1) Inform you the step by step method of doing wudu (ablution) along with mentioning what nullifies wudu backed by authentic references
2) Illustrate the step by step method including the posture (Video and Image and dua'as in arabic + roman English and translation) of prayer. Right from Adhaan until concluding the prayer with tasleem (salaam on both the sides) backed by authentic references
3) Explain the method and details for performing the prostration of forgetfulness (sajdah sahw) in the light of Sunnah
4) Enlist the adhkaar (dua'as/dhikr and their virtues) the prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) and his companions (may allah be pleased with them all) used to recite after every fardh salah - with Arabic + transliteration and translation - in the light of authentic sources
i) Translation of Dua into English to know its implication.
ii) Transliteration choice helps user in correct way of articulating supplications in Arabic.
iii) 18 Duas Categories meant for achievement in different instances are available:
• Morning/Evening: After Waking up, Before Sleeping etc
• Restroom: Entering and leaving the restroom
• Prayer: Hearing Adhan, Replying to Call of Moazin etc.
• 40 Rabanas: A collection of 40 Supplications/Duas from Quran
• Eat/Drink: Before eating, on finishing the Meal etc.
• Dressing: Wearing New Clothes, and getting Dressed and Undressed.
• Travelling: While undertaking a New Journey, upon Reaching Destination etc.
• Family: For getting a Child, Dua/Azkar for Allah`s Protection for Children etc.
• Home: Looking for a nice house and while leaving house for Special Work.
• Blessings: Duas upon visiting the sick, praising other Muslims etc.
• Protection: When wind blows, against distractions of Satan.
• Forgiveness: Asking for Allah`s Forgiveness, Replying Salam of non Muslim etc.
• Fasting/Ramadan: Dua after forgetting Fast Dua, family inviting for breaking fast etc.
• Hajj: For Mount Safa and Mount Marwah, on Day of Arafa etc.
• Funeral/Grave: Dua For Dying person to say, while visiting Graves etc.
• Animal: For person stung by scorpion, mounting on animals etc.
• Rain: During and after rain and withholding of Rain.
• Random: Dua against an enemy, being angry etc.
iv) Beautiful presentation with eye soothing graphics.
v) Favorites option lets individual to mark its most preferred Masnoon Duas for frequent usage
vi) Font Size can be adjusted according to preference.
vii) 3 different kinds of Font Styles are also included.
viii) Share option lets one to distribute this beautiful app with loved ones.
Download this free and easy to use Islamic Application on Smartphone in order to benefit from Daily Duas in your life.
In future we will be coming up with more Dua's for other situation and problems faced by human and are also trying our best to get the Dua's in Arabic font. Till then keep sharing the application and let others know about it and do leave us a feedback for the best update in future.
*** Our sincere apology to all the users with older devices or software ***
≡ CONTENTS ≡
Dua & Azkar is one of the most authentic ‘open source’ application available on Google Play.
≡ We are NOT ‘student of the knowledge’, Imam or Sheikh. Alhamdulillah we have striven and collected Dua and Azkar from various books and website over many years.
All our contents are checked and approved by our local Imams and Sheikh Abu Ahmed (ELM) also with the help of many app users over period of time. Alhamdulillah we believe all the contents are Authentic and error free.
≡ If you find ERRORS or MISTAKES let us know via [email email@example.com] with correct details, for correction.
If you benefit from this app please remember us in your Du'a!
≡≡ THIS APP IS SPECIALIZED IN BASIC DUA’s AND TOPICS THAT ARE NEGLECTED! ≡≡
PLEASE ‘DO NOT’ REQUEST TO ADD ADDITIONAL DUA’s (We would like to keep it simple) ≡≡
≡ APP NOT WORKING ≡
:::: DO NOT presume the app is faulty if download fails ::::
≡ (Alhamdulillah) The App works perfectly but unfortunately there will be some devices that may have issues and that could be due to older device, poor network or old software no longer supported by Android.
≡ Email us before you submit your negative review and rating, InshAllah we will do our best to help.
Please read ‘ABOUT’ within the app for full explanations
2. English Translation of dua
Tags: appislam - AppIslam - Islamic App - Islam App - Dua - Quran - Islam - Azkar - Sunnah - Muslim - Hadith - Dhikr - Islamic - Prayer - Saalah - Muhammad - dua - Dua - Morning - Evening - Salah - Rabbana - Namaz - Ramadaan - Ramadan - Fasting - Saalah - iazkar - Mosque - Qibla - Imam - Bhukari - Faith - Religion - Duaa - Salat - Namaaz - Prayer - Akhira - Sajda - hereafter - hell - paradise - jannah - haven - Qur'an - Koran - islam
Please Write comments if you like my apps
Collection of dua (Arabic of "prayer") from the Holy Quran. We collect and select them by reviewing the Quran page by page, make sure there is no beautiful dua left. These 51 dua is very good to be your daily zikr.
+ Index: browse the collection with ease
+ Romabic: alphabetic spelling of the Arabic
+ Translations in dua title and meaning: currently available in Bahasa and English
+ [1.1] Share to Facebook, Twitter, email, etc
+ [1.2] Custom text size
+ [1.6] Set favorite dua
We plan many more in the updates. Stay tune..!
Dua-Rabbana application designed for benefiting Muslims, to get the habit of remembering Allah every time. In this app you will find the recitation of 40 Rabbana duas from Quran,these all duas starts with Rabbana meaning "Our Lord". Dua (supplication) in Islam is one of the most beautiful and profound aspects of worship. It is a direct channel to communicate personally with your Creator, Who is ever Present, and ever ready to Respond. Dua is conversation with Allah, out Creator, our Lord and Master, the All Knowing, the All Powerful. This act in itself is of extraordinary significance. It is the most uplifting, liberating, empowering, and transforming conversation a person can ever have. We turn to Him because we know that He alone can lift our sufferings and solve our problems. We feel relieved after describing our difficulties to our Creator.
Every invocation has a great impact on your daily life, It is a method which makes you feel closer to God. They help you build strong beliefs, illuminate your heart and pursue repentance.
• Application starts with beautiful ayaath with translation based up user selected language.
• Ayaath revealed indicator (Makkah or Madina based upon surah revealed).
• Ayaath references of each Ayaath from Quran.
• Listen to the accurate Arabic recitation for each Dua
• Choose reciter voice from the 5 world best selected reciters.
• Scroll through the entire list of 40 duas easily (text).
• Starting 10 Duas of 5 reciters are present, it's user choose to listen selected reciters voice
• English Transliteration for all duas are present.
• Meaning of duas in 14 languages (Arabic, Bosanski ,Deutsch, English, Esponal, Hindi, Itialian, Farsi, Portugues, Kiswahili, Tamil, Turkish, Urdu, Russian & Malay).
• Arabic Text from The Holy Quran, with ayath references in list screen & detail screen.
• Show / Hide translation & transcription through the configuration.
• No advertisements are embedded in the application.
• Mute the recitation and read the Arabic text / translations of every invocation.
• Paused/resume of invocations to complete dua afterward.
Abdul Rahman Al Sudais.
Mohammed Rashid Al-Fasy
Ahmed Ali Al Ajamy
Maher Al Mueaqly
Saad El Ghamdi.
Note: If you like the application, please rate it and add your reviews for the benefit of other users.
- Geniş Dua Rehberi
- 32 Farz
- 203 ülke için namaz vakitlerini gösterir.
- Vakitler www.diyanet.gov.tr adresinden alınır.
- İstenirse vakitlerde ezan okur.
- Her vakit için farklı ezanlar ayarlanabilir.
- Şimdilik 1 adet widget mevcuttur.
** Uygulama SD kart a tasinirsa, widget kaybolur.
Facebook Sayfasi: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Namaz-Vakitleri/177981912316617
Web Sayfasi: http://namazvakitleri.com.tr
keywords: türkçe, türkiye, turkish, turkey, imsakiye, ramazan, oruc
This is a complete guide of Namaz and its also has 40 Masnoon Dua's which is essential for kids and elders
to learn and read every day.
App has these functionalities:
1)HD format images
3)Easy navigation of Duas and Namaz
4)Easy User interface.
5)Dua's Audio Will be coming soon...
This app contain:
* Emaan ka Biyan
* Six Kalmai
* Taharat Ka Biyan
* Wazo ka Tariqa
* Gussal ka Tariqa
* Tayammum Ka Biyan
* Namaz Ka Biyan
* Namaz e Jumma
* Namaz Ki Niyyat
* Takbeer ya Akamat
* Azkar e Namaz
* Namaz Ka Tariqa
* Mard ar Aurat ki Namaz ka farq
* Guide of All Namaz
* Masnoo Duaeen
* This is physical book exist in market. and this is clone of this book, if you found any error in this book as compared to physical book, please email us..
* IF you have any issue with the writer of this book ? So please contact Jamia Darul uloom Korangi Karachi
We have embedded features :
- Attractive Splash
- Urdu Pages
- Clear Images
- Zoom for view clarity
- Full Screen Ad (contact us for ad-free version)
Please don't forget to rate us 5 to improve more and share with your friends.
Our Face Book Page Please like it and stay updated with our new Apps:
Please email us your helpful suggestions and comments on this address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Urdu Pages
- Urdu Page Navigations
- Clear Images
- Zoom for view clarity
- Share (via Gmail, Facebook, Skype etc..)
- Header Footer Ad (contact us for ad-free version)
- Auto Update feature
- Save images in your Phone
Please don't forget to rate us 5 to improve more and share with your friends.
The collection of Forty Hadith by al-Imam al-Nawawi (or Imam Nawawi) has been known, accepted and appreciated by Muslim scholars for the last seven centuries.
Its significance lay in the fact that these selected forty hadiths comprise the main essential and fundamental concepts of Islam which, in turn, construct the minimum level of required revealed knowledge for every single Muslim men and women.
What an excellent slave of Allah: Khalid bin Al-Waleed, one of the swords of Allah, unleashed against the unbelievers!"[Prophet Muhammad(SAW)
"Women will no longer be able to give birth to the likes of Khalid bin Al-Waleed."
[Syedna Abu Bakr (R.A):Ibne Kathir]
The Mathnawi or Masnavi is the great masterpiece of Mawlana Jalaluddin Rumi. The title Masnavi-I Ma’navi means “Rhyming Couplets of Profound Spiritual Meaning.” Masnavi pursues its way through 424 stories that illustrate man’s predicament in his search for God.
First Caliph ( 573-634 C.E. )
Hazrat Abu Bakr Siddiq (r.a) is the biggest personality in Muslims after the Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w.w) and Messengers of ALLAH. He is one of the Companions of Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w.w), who was give the reward of Heaven in the world by the Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w.w).
Sayings of Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w.w):
1. Abu Bakr except from all Prophets are supreme in all human beings. (Tibrani)
2. The most merciful on my Ummah, in my Ummah, is Abu Bakr. (Tirimzi)
3. Oh Abu Bakr!, you will be my companion on the pond of Heaven as you were also my companion in the cave. (Tirimzi)
4. Tell Abu Bakr from my side to offer Salat to people (Muslims). [In absence of Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w.w)] (Bukhari, Muslim, Tirimzi, Ibn-e-Majah)
5. I don't know uptil when I remain with you, so follow the ones (who will become Caliphs) after me. [Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w.w) pointed towards Abu Bakr (r.a) and Umar (r.a)]. And follow the way of Ammar and the words that Abdullah bin Masood tell you, verify it. (Tirimzi)
4.Benefits of Recitation.
Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) said: ‘To God belongs 99 names, 100 minus 1, anyone who memorizes them will enter Paradise; He (God) is odd (odd number, he is the Only One), and He loves odd numbers.
You play a small Bunny,who is on rescue mission of his friend Emma from a Rabbit Hunter MR.Rudolf.
Free version is just to give you feel of fullversion.
This 32,000 word story is generally credited with the popularisation of the concept of time travel using a vehicle that allows an operator to travel purposefully and selectively. The term "time machine", coined by Wells, is now universally used to refer to such a vehicle. Wells also introduced the idea of time being the "fourth dimension", as well as an early example of the Dying Earth subgenre.
The story chronicles the adventures of a girl named Dorothy in the Land of Oz. Thanks in part to the 1939 MGM movie, it is one of the best-known stories in American popular culture and has been widely translated. Its initial success, and the success of the popular 1902 Broadway musical Baum adapted from his story, led to Baum's writing thirteen more Oz books.
Dorothy is an orphan raised by her Uncle Henry and Aunt Em in the bleak landscape of a Kansas farm. She has a little black dog Toto, who is her sole source of happiness. One day the farmhouse, with Dorothy and Toto inside, is caught up in a tornado and deposited in a field in Munchkin Country in the Land of Oz. The falling house kills the ruler of the Munchkins, the Wicked Witch of the East.
A brilliant London-based "consulting detective", Holmes is famous for his astute logical reasoning, his ability to take almost any disguise, and his use of forensic science skills to solve difficult cases.
Zoom-in/ Zoom-out option
The name of the novel comes from the Yorkshire manor on the moors on which the story centres (as an adjective; wuthering is a Yorkshire word referring to turbulent weather). The narrative tells the tale of the all-encompassing and passionate, yet thwarted, love between Heathcliff and Catherine Earnshaw, and how this unresolved passion eventually destroys them and many around them.
Now considered a classic of English literature, Wuthering Heights met with mixed reviews by critics when it first appeared, mainly because of the narrative's stark depiction of mental and physical cruelty. Though Charlotte Brontë's Jane Eyre was generally considered the best of the Brontë sisters' works during most of the nineteenth century, many subsequent critics of Wuthering Heights argued that its originality and achievement made it superior. Wuthering Heights has also given rise to many adaptations and inspired works, including films, radio, television dramatisations, a musical by Bernard J. Taylor, ballet, opera, role-playing game, and song.
"The Adventure of the Empty House"
"The Adventure of the Norwood Builder"
"The Adventure of the Dancing Men"
"The Adventure of the Solitary Cyclist"
"The Adventure of the Priory School"
"The Adventure of Black Peter"
"The Adventure of Charles Augustus Milverton"
"The Adventure of the Six Napoleons"
"The Adventure of the Three Students"
"The Adventure of the Golden Pince-Nez"
"The Adventure of the Missing Three-Quarter"
"The Adventure of the Abbey Grange"
"The Adventure of the Second Stain"
The novel tells of a young man named Dorian Gray, the subject of a painting by artist Basil Hallward. Basil is impressed by Dorian's beauty and becomes infatuated with him, believing his beauty is responsible for a new mode in his art. Dorian meets Lord Henry Wotton, a friend of Basil's, and becomes enthralled by Lord Henry's world view. Espousing a new hedonism, Lord Henry suggests the only things worth pursuing in life are beauty and fulfillment of the senses. Realizing that one day his beauty will fade, Dorian (whimsically) expresses a desire to sell his soul to ensure the portrait Basil has painted would age rather than himself. Dorian's wish is fulfilled, plunging him into debauched acts. The portrait serves as a reminder of the effect each act has upon his soul, with each sin displayed as a disfigurement of his form, or through a sign of aging.
The Picture of Dorian Gray is considered a work of classic gothic horror fiction with a strong Faustian theme.
The poor d'Artagnan travels to Paris to join the Musketeers. He suffers misadventure and is challenged to a duel by each of three musketeers (Athos, Aramis and Porthos). Attacked by the Cardinal's guards, the four unite and escape.
D'Artagnan and his new love interest, Constance, help the French queen give a particular piece of jewelery to her paramour, the Duke of Buckingham. The Cardinal learns of this and coaxes the French king to hold a ball where the queen must wear the jewelery; its absence will reveal her infidelity. The four companions retrieve the jewelery from England.
The Cardinal kidnaps Constance who is later rescued by the queen. D'Artagnan meets Milady de Winter and discovers she is a felon, the ex-wife of Athos and the widow of Count de Winter. The Cardinal recruits Milady to kill Buckingham, also granting her a hand-written pardon for the future killing of d'Artagnan. Athos learns of this, takes the pardon but is unable to warn Buckingham. He sends word to Lord de Winter that Milady is arriving; Lord de Winter arrests her on suspicion of killing Count de Winter, his brother.
She seduces her guard and escapes to the monastery in France where the queen secreted Constance. Milady kills Constance. The four companions arrive and Athos identifies her as a multiple murderess. She is tried and beheaded.
On the road, d'Artagnan is arrested. Taken before the Cardinal, d'Artagnan relates recent events and reveals the Cardinal's pardon. Impressed, the Cardinal offers him a blank musketeer officer's commission. D'Artagnan's friends refuse the commission, each retiring to a new life, telling him to take it himself, and so he takes it and later on he becomes a well known lieutenant.