Simple and straightforward, however it doesn't say which standard it uses for internal lighting levels (US?) as the requirements differ for each country. Adding the ability to determine SHR/SHR NOM for luminaires would be something handy too.
Thankfully I bought the pro key with opinions credit and not actual money. This pile of fecal material still sends push ads after the pro key is purchased. Do not buy this with real money.
* New: Kruithof curve
* New: Indonesian language (by Putra)
* Mod: Improved calculation "Quantity of luminaires"
* Upd: German language (by Lktrsch)
* Upd: Serbian language (by Vladimir Cvijovic)
* Fix: Notifications with Android Oreo
* Fix: Appirater
Lux Meter is a simple light meter for measuring illuminance intensity (lux, fc).