It's shortcut(blame google for that) for network system settings which allows you change 2G-3G and data roaming mode with 2 clicks instead of 4
How to add widget:
If you on HC, ICS or Jelly Bean:
Open All Apps -> Select Widgets tab -> Find widget in the list
For older versions:
Long click on empty space on your home screen -> Widgets -> Select widget from the list.
If widget doesn't appear on the widget list:
it is a bug in launcher, try to restart it:
Settings -> Apps -> Running tab -> Click on Show Cached Processes -> Select Launcher From the list and click Stop.
Try to re add widget
NOT FOR CDMA PHONES
Check our OnOff Widgets Pack!
It places also a shortcut in the statusbar to reach the settings from everywhere.
** Check web page link for more details on getting the
Toggle 2G application. **
REBOOT AFTER INSTALL!
Used by the Toggle 2G to provide support for home widget and manual 3G re-enabling through the notification bar.
• monitor current speed of network connection (Internet speed meter)
• monitor current network status and show network usage in graphs and tables
• monitor data traffic counter with graph and tables for applications
• monitor data traffic counter with graph and tables for mobile data
• monitor data traffic counter with graph and tables for Wi-Fi
• widget to toggle 2G/3G/4G network mode - it is shortcut, because Google block access to change it directly
• widget to toggle mobile data, synchronization, Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi tether/Wi-Fi hotspot
• widget 1x1, 2x1 for data traffic counter
• notification for lost signal
• notification for mobile data limit
• 5 color schemes
• no advertisement
★Application detect following networks
2G (GPRS), 2G (EDGE), 3G (UMTS), 3G (HSDPA), 3G (HSPA), 3G (HSUPA), 3G(EHRPD), 3G (HSPAP), 4G (LTE), CDMA (RTT), CDMA, CDMA (EVDO 0), CDMA (EVDO A), CDMA (EVDO B), IDEN.
• If you use task killer, put this application to ignore list!
• Always keep application updated to avoid any problems.
★Help me to improve application
• let me know your ideas with integrated feedback option
• help me to translate or correct text
• share application with friends
• donate to support further development
★Widget to toggle Wi-Fi tether/Wi-Fi hotspot by one click!
This function is not supported on many devices, but it should work on many of them. Please don´t rate this application badly, if it is not working for you. There can be a lot of reasons, why this is not working (your operator doesn't support Wi-Fi tethering, it is blocked, your system had been modified by the manufacturer, etc.). I am trying to make it easier for you, but I can´t promise to you that it will work on all devices!
It will work fine on all other versions. **
This is an application widget. Watch attentively the pictures provided on this page to know how to install it on your phone screen.
Enable/disable mobile data (3G, 4G, etc) on your smartphone with just one click.
With this widget you can turn on/off the 2G, 3G, 4G or LTE mobile network on your cell phone or tablet.
Also works with the new 4G networks!
- Turn on/turn off the 2G/3G/4G network with just one simple click
- Very convenient if you want to limit your mobile data and save on your phone bills
- Better privacy: with just one click you can enable the mobile data on your phone when you need it and then disable it when you don't need it anymore. Doing that you ensure better confidentiality, stopping your phone from sending data in the air anytime and when you don't want to. Do not let the NSA spy on you!
This applications is totally free, ads-free, optimized and secure.
Data Settings is just a shortcut to the data management settings page, to allow you to enable or disable the data connection and/or the 2G in two clicks.
You can contribute to the project here : http://github.com/buzeeg/datasettings
Version history :
- Adding Jelly Bean support
- Fixes for Gingerbread
- Icon depending on the version of Android
- Adding Lollipop support
** Xposed framework is required http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1574401 **
Intelli3G will intelligently manage your 3G connection and prevent your phone from losing battery when you are not using it. Intelli3G will put your phone on 2G network when it is your pocket. It will not disable your data like most other apps. You will still get all your notifications with minimal battery drain.
- Manual 2G/3G toggle
- Switch to 2G on screen off without interrupting any downloads
- Switch to 2G when you are connected to a WiFi network.
- Switch to 2G when data is disabled
- Switch to 3G on screen unlock
- Switch to 3G when bandwidth intensive apps are launched
- Disable service on call/hotspot/charge
Intelli3G featured on XDA:
I observed the below facts about the Nexus 4:
- On 3G idle, you lose around 3-4% battery per hour depending on your 3G network strength.
- On 2G idle, you will lose less than 1% per hour.
I realized that I was constantly disabling 3G to get through the day. Then, I wrote this app to replace all the manual toggling to conserve battery.
If you have had the following problems on your Nexus 4, do try this app
- You lose a significant amount of battery charge overnight.
- You see msm_hsic_host wakelock (related to 3G radio) eating away most of your battery.
- You get less than 3 hours screen on time on a full charge.
- If you are rooted, install Xposed framework from here http://dl.xposed.info/latest.apk and reboot your device.
- After installing the app, enable the Intelli3G Xposed module and reboot
XDA support thread:
Few Benefits -
* Ad Free
* Small in Size - Just 20 kb
* No external interface - you will land into settings directly which saves taps.
Keep 3G Switch on your screen and don't forget to recommend to your friends.
Your valuable comments are always welcome.
Does not work on the device with two SIM cards.
Keywords: mobile data internet enable disable on off 3g 2g gprs edge auto automatically fast quick quickly scheduler tasks remote widget icons toggle
Take control of your data connection and battery usage! Choose which type of mobile data connection you want, and save battery when you don't need a fast data connection.
This app was developed to be *very* similar to another app available on Play which I was using for a long time - however that particular app recently became 'updated' with very intrusive dangerous spyware & 'rating' nag screens. This is designed to perform exactly the same function while leaving out the security risks.
Some Samsung Galaxy S3 owners have reported incompatibilities and errors - if you are an S3 owner, please submit a crash report if you experience a crash.
Please notify me if you experience crashes and force closes - due to the nature of the app, there are minor permission issues with some handsets. Unfortunately I cannot test on all handsets - I appreciate your bug reports!
This app will work with all other versions of Android from 2.3 to 4.4.
*** This app does not turn off LTE, 4G, or 3G selectively. It only enables or disables mobile data completely.
Quickly control and see the current status of the "data enabled setting" in your status bar.
Works with LTE, 4G, 3G, 2G, all carriers worldwide & Android 2.3+ including KitKat, Jelly Bean, & Ice Cream Sandwich
Modifies the "data enabled" setting directly (no APN mods).
Select from several included icons or use any image from your SDCARD (widget & notification only).
You can also change the notification text and turn the notification on or off.
WIDGET MISSING?: After the app is first installed, restart your phone, & a widget will appear in your add menu
*** THIS APP NEEDS ROOT PERMISSIONS ***
-*- Metal detector -*- Works really well, with adjustable sensitivity. Vibrates and beeps when a metallic object is under the phone. Uses digital filter to eliminate noise. NOTE: Some metals (like aluminium) don't react to magnetic fields: this app won't detect them!
-*- Magnetic field detector -*- Shows a graph of the magnetic flux density on the X, Y and Z axis. All reading are in uT (microtesla). It also show the total magnetic flux density (R, white) and compares it to the earth magnetic field (30 uT, magenta).
[ magnet magnetic tool tools metal detector field magnete magnetico strumento strumenti metallo rilevatore rivelatore campo ]