* ATTENTION:From version 4.2 publish on Google Play Store the notify via SMS is not available. Don't update from Google Play Store if you use SMS notification, please upgrade from aldea.it
The VerticalMan is a professional application that check the Man Down situation for alone workers; allows you to continuously monitor the posture of the worker, and warning locally with an alarm (visual and acoustic) and notifying remotely (via web service, GSM or VoIP call, email or SMS) if the inclination exceed an configured angle and maintained for a period of time.
VerticalMan boost the safety of alone worker, it's a professional Lone Worker Protection (LWP) system.
The user have few seconds (configurable) to stop the alarm and prevent wrong-notification.
The device must be wear on belt with an opportune case specific for your device.
The man down application, VerticalMan, also can controls immobility of the person, the level of battery charge and the availability of connectivity for remote notifications
The alarm notification can be one or all this types :
* via SMS with GPS coordinates
* via GSM call
* via Web, contacting a corporate center alarms system (custom application, SCADA, etc.)
* via Email
* via VoIP (Skype, What's App, SIP)
The web notification work very well with wi-fi connectivity and can notify other important information, application start, application closed, wi-fi position,etc.)
The configuration is very strong and can be centralized if the wi-fi connectivity is available. In this way if the administrator need to change the SMS recipient can set the new phone number in one central file and the new configuration will be downloaded next time the VerticalMan start.
The application is oriented for business environment not for personal use. Our main customers are alone workers. If the safety is very important for you, choice a professional application.
VerticalMan is certificated to run on ATEX ECOM and Ultra-Ragged Sonim and Zebra devices .
This is a demo version with all features active for 30 days. If you want continue to use the app please visit http://www.aldea.it/en/verticalman
Preliminary test before use it
Same Android devices turn off all the sensors when go in standby mode, please use the demonstration period to check this behavior on your device. The test is very easy:
1. start VerticalMan
2. press power button
3. put the device on a desk
4. after a few seconds the display must turn on with posture countdown pre-alarm.
First step after Installation :
* Go to Settings with top right icon
* Set Device Id
* Choice a remote notification (SMS,Phone or Web).
* Check the configuration with "check configuration"
* VerticalMan work with internal phone sensors, but can be set to use and external Metawear (C-PRO and R) sensor.
* It's possibile to configure a Flic Button (https://flic.io/ e actual button connected via bluetooth) like a Panic Button. Dangerous circumstance, the user can start SOS or Silent alarm without interact with device screen
* IPS (Indoor Position System) with beacon