Useful tool when repairing small gadgets. Thanks. Just use it to repair my USB cable, without need to search in website. Like the resistor color code auto value feature, no need waste time calculate using wikipedia color code. Should open up all features since these are all available in public domain, accessable easily. Ads is no meaning unless its a multi millions download social apps worth advertising. Buy dev a coffee is more appealing. Soon many copy cat version will be flooding market.
Well organized, full of info i need for my hobbies. 2nd ad was a video ad for ubr, which crashed to app. I'm going to buy it, so i wont have to deal with the ads.
Must have tools for those who want to practice electronics and do not have photographic memories. So much information packed into such a small space.
I'm new Just in case my t.v. falls in my DVD then on my cell phone i can repair them a little bit. Oh, i forgot I'm homeless. Duh
love making things but resistors are black magic to me. this app means i don't have to worry about not knowing jack about them it just tells me which one to use and what one I'm holding
Very useful app. You will not consume much time to calculate. Just input a value and you will have the outcome thanks to the developer of this app
• invite and share calculators results with friends;
• added more ICs in the adjustable voltage regulator;
• filter calculator: added R-L-C filter and fixed plot;
• new pinouts: SATA slim and micro power connector;
• new pinouts: Arduino Mega2560, Pro, Pro Mini, MKR1000 [Pro];
• new pinouts: SIM/Smart cards [Pro];
• updated resources: expanded dBm-Watt table;
• improved Google Play license caching for offline use [Pro];
• various bugs fixed;
• translation updates, added Thai translation;