Very useful app, professionally written and packed full of all the information that you need but can't remember. Well worth the cost, especially with "No anoying adverts". Works well on Nexus 7 and Samsung S6. Thank you!!!
The free version is enough. I work in an electronic shop and is really useful. I paid the pro version because these guys deserve, it is more about been grateful with them.
Just updated this and I still think it makes me lazy. As an electronics repair person I think this is the best app on my phone.
I use this several times a day. It even works offline when I'm in the field. If I need to know something I check here first. Great resource.
This app is a staple in every android device I have. I use it daily and I really can't think of anything they could do to improve it.
What can i say but dam awesome. Best $5 i have ever spent. Well done
• invite and share calculators results with friends;
• added more ICs in the adjustable voltage regulator;
• filter calculator: added R-L-C filter and fixed plot;
• new pinouts: SATA slim and micro power connector;
• new pinouts: Arduino Mega2560, Pro, Pro Mini, MKR1000 [Pro];
• new pinouts: SIM/Smart cards [Pro];
• updated resources: expanded dBm-Watt table;
• improved Google Play license caching for offline use [Pro];
• various bugs fixed;
• translation updates, added Thai translation;