Excellent and continued development I wish I could give this 6 stars. Fantastic app with a wealth of information for only $2.69. Too cheap for what you get. Developer is very supportive. The Pro version is worth the money, even if only to support the developer and to enhance the app further. Great for the hobbyist, which I am. Update; keeps getting better.
Electrodroid Paid for the pro version as I found the free version really useful, and as I take the stand that if someone has gone to the effort to make an app that I use, then pay them for their work, I like being paid for my work! and this is a real time saver, and not expensive.
Informative app Lots of information, as much as any electrical /electronic engineer could want to have at hand on your phone.
Still Excellent The free app was so good, I bought the paid version simply to support the developer. Great app and keeps on getting better.
Best one An electrician and I'm trying to teach myself Electronics and this is an amazing resource is everything you would need to know about Electronics batteries Etc
Must have for any electronics engineer or hobbyist. My engineering friends with iphones are jealous!
• Zener resistor calculator [Pro];
• New Resources: Batteries sizes and capacities;
• Raspberry Pi0 and Pi3 pinout and specs [Pro];
• New Resources: World sockets and plugs [Pro];
• new images in some calculators;
• many small improvements and fixes;
• translation updates, added Vietnamese and Basque languages;