Pro has basically no difference from Free, but it has saved me its cost hundreds, maybe even thousands of times over and the Devs deserve it. It has been on ever Android device I've ever owned and with good reason.
Obviously it's very useful and the couple dollars for the paid for version is well worth it. It did not detect I had the paid for version the second time I fired up the app but it reacquired that it is licensed after once again connecting to the internet.
Best around electric / electronics app that I use. Only one thing that I have needed that it did not have was 15P / 24V connector pinout ISO 12098 FOR TRUCK TRAILERS
Amazing. As an electrical engineering student I can say that there is no better app and no better reference for alle the basics in a more practical and intuitive form.
This is a truly great reference tool. Over time, this app has shown itself to be much more useful than I thought it would be, and is now in the pole position on my desktop.
Simple to use, lots of resources, well worth the price The free edition did well enough but I bought the upgrade to further support development and the extras are quite handy
• invite and share calculators results with friends;
• added more ICs in the adjustable voltage regulator;
• filter calculator: added R-L-C filter and fixed plot;
• new pinouts: SATA slim and micro power connector;
• new pinouts: Arduino Mega2560, Pro, Pro Mini, MKR1000 [Pro];
• new pinouts: SIM/Smart cards [Pro];
• updated resources: expanded dBm-Watt table;
• improved Google Play license caching for offline use [Pro];
• various bugs fixed;
• translation updates, added Thai translation;