Keep a journal of your tasting notes and ratings with this beer app. Keep notes on that great microbrew you just tried.
Keep a log of your beer experiences the next time you have a glass at a bar, at a beer festival, or at home. Rate your favorites on your phone so you'll never forget them.
Read beer reviews that others have shared in our community and search the beer guide for interesting beers to add to your Wish List
See which beers you drink the most with the beer counter.
• Backup your beer info to the server. If you lose your phone or upgrade to a new phone, just restore your info to the new phone so you don't have to re-enter everything.
• Store a photo of the bottle label to go along with your notes.
• Export your beer info in CSV format and save it to your phone's SD Card or email it to yourself.
• Use the statistics tracker to monitor your beer information with stats like Total Number of Beer Tracked, Average Rating, Most Consumed, Beers by Style, By Serving Type (Bottle, Tap, Can, etc.), by Country, by State
- Added Rotate Photo button
- Alphabetized beer styles
- New Photo Size option under Settings
- Restore/Import should now update a beer if the import is newer instead of always adding for those synching between different devices)
- Backup to Server sends email confirmation if email address is entered
- New colors for those that didn't like gray
- Added Wish List to Bulk Delete
- Improved UI on Tablets
- Added price to main list
- Added new sorting options
- Added photo to main list
- Can now add shared beers/online search to beer list and wish list
- Fixed Post to Facebook
- Tapping on someone's name in shared ratings shows all their past beer ratings
- Added Sample to Serving Types
- Added Norwegian currency
- Added Sort by Country
- Search now searches Country and Brewer fields as well
- Beer Photos can now be shared on Facebook
- Send beer review via Email
- Fixed import bug for names with spaces in them
- Moved Style to lower heading
- Fixed crash during CSV Export
- Added Post to Facebook Wall option
- Can now "Move to SD Card" (app2sd)
- Added Barcode option to Wish List
- Can now add a shared beer from Others to wish list
- Wish List is now exported to CSV
- Export to Server includes Wish List
- Added ability to change currency under Settings
- Export to Server now supports utf8 characters
Identify every beer you come in contact with, anywhere. Speak the beer name, type it in, or scan a Bar Code. Access over 300,000 beers, and counting!
** If this update causes you to keep losing connection with RateBeer, please Uninstall it and Reinstall it from the market, you will not be charged again **
2/28/13 - Bug fixed; "Lost connection with Ratebeer, please check your internet connection and try again," issue should not be a problem any longer.
7/3/2011 - v1.22 - Facebook Fix for all clients, Facebook should now be fully operational!
6/24/2011 - v1.21 - Quick fix for Force Closes on beers with null Style Ratings. Sorry about that!! This will fix it.
6/24/2011 - v1.20 - Finally, another update! Sorry, we've been working hard on the iPhone version, which is almost ready for release! We've added 5-star ratings, a 1-100 Beer Style rating, some interface improvements, and an experimental Twitter share function! Enjoy!
Is the beer lover in your life tired of swimming through a sea of beer apps, just to get the results he or she needs, on the spot? Well, they can stop drowning in their vat of beer apps, The Beer Expert App is now available.
Unlike any other beer-information app on the market, The Beer Expert draws from a database of hundreds of thousands of beers – almost every beer on the planet.
For either regular beer lovers, or true beer aficionados, the inability to recognize the beer that’s in front of you, now, is extremely frustrating. But imagine being able to walk into any package store, grocery, brewpub, or bar, having a look at the beer selection before you and immediately having access to every beer’s vital information.
this app provides that exact information and more. With a burgeoning and ever-growing beer market, and other folks producing beer apps, we had to create ours to be bigger, better, more robust and simply more useful than any other available. And this app will be attractive to anyone who enjoys beer, not only the "beer geeks".
By either taking a picture of the beer’s upc code, typing in its name, or speaking it into your phone, The Beer Expert will immediately provide the user with the beer’s commercial description, a.b.v., style and several user reviews, along with a picture.
And once the user has sampled the beer, if they disagree with one of the provided reviews, they can give it a “thumbs down". Likewise, they can give great reviews a “thumbs up.”
The secret to The Beer Expert’s comprehensiveness is it bringing together two of the beer world’s greatest forces;
The Beer Sommelier® and RateBeer.com, which is arguably the largest beer database in the world. This combination allows for simply the most comprehensive, accurate and complete listing of beers available in the world…over 300,000 beers at the app’s disposal.
** Please keep in mind that this app is meant for educational/informational purposes ONLY. It's meant to tell you about the beer in front of you now, that you may purchase, but know nothing about. It does NOT have the functionality for note taking...this is NOT a beer rating app.**
Craft Beer London features:
★ London’s best craft beer pubs: Including ratings, photos, reviews, location and contact details, beer recommendations and more.
★ London’s leading craft breweries: Reviews, beer recommendations and more for the capital’s leading craft breweries including The Kernel, Meantime, Camden Town Brewery and many more.
★ Shops selling craft beer: Reviews and details of London’s best shops for purchasing craft beer.
★ Map: Perfect for finding the nearest craft beer pubs, shops and breweries, or heading out on a pub crawl.
★ News: All the latest news about London’s craft beer scene, including details about new breweries and pubs opening, background information on the craft beer revolution and more.
Find us on Twitter @craftbeerlondon
Contact us with feedback at email@example.com
Please note that upon purchase this app is licenced to the email account associated with your Google Play account. If a 'not licenced' message is received, please ensure that the email used to purchase the app is included as an account in the Market app on your device.
The Beer Passport contains more than 300 different Belgian beers ! Try them, check them in the app and take a photo to prove it ;)
The perfect app if you are spending a holiday or a weekend in Belgium, in Brussels or Bruges for example. Many of these beers can also be found in Lille and the Nord-Pas-de-Calais region.
Take a picture of you having the beer and keep a souvenir of your stay in Belgium.
The photos are named by the date and time and the name of the beer in question. They are stored on the SD card in a specific directory to easily share them thereafter.
This application is ideal for organizing a tour of Belgian bars or a bachelor party.
Duvel, Kwak, Chimay, Leffe, Ciney, La Chouffe, ... All these and many other Belgian beers are in the application Beer Passport (Belgium), with the photo of the bottle to check.
If you find a beer that is not in the list, contact me by e-mail so that I can add it.
Of course, I'm counting on you to consume these alcoholic drinks responsibly, as the good beer-tasters that you are;)
Download this app to accompany your next visit to one of our many nation-wide World of Beer locations! With this app, you'll be able to do the following:
Find A Beer
Use our beer finder to view the entire beer inventory from any of our taverns in real-time! Looking for a light German Pilsner? How about a Dark Ale brewed in the United States? By using smart filtering, you'll be able to find the right beer for you at any time, any location. Can't make up your mind? Just shake the phone and have the app pick a random beer for you! Sort by what's on tap, in bottles, or both! We’ve recently added flags and filters to show you what’s been newly tapped or stocked in our coolers, and show you last chance bottles to try before they run out.
Get Loyalty Information
Have a loyalty card with World of Beer? You can put in your card number and have access to your complete loyalty info! Instantly check your loyalty count and view your entire loyalty list. Looking for a beer you haven't had? Use our loyalty filter to show new beers for you to try out! Forget your card at home? Just turn your phone to the side and show others your virtual loyalty card!
We’ve rolled out a new feature that lets you earn badges as you get points on your loyalty card. Do you have a Perplexed Palate? Try several different styles of beer and earn a badge. How many countries have you tried beers from? Check out our World Traveler badge and find out.
Look at Upcoming Events & Live Music
See what events and live music are happening at any of our World of Beer locations anywhere! From live events to brewery features and beer specials, be able to see who or what is happening at a WOB near you in advance!
Find Location Info
Want to know where the nearest World of Beer is to you? How about their hours? Phone number? Find this and much more out using the built in map!
Hungry? Craving a cocktail? Check out your location’s Tavern Fare and Craft Spirits menus directly from your phone (at participating locations).
Tap to send: Beer?!
Tap to reply: Beer?!
Do you need more than that?
Tip: swipe a contact to the left to delete or block it.
"Forget Yo. A new messaging app lets you cut to the chase, or chaser, as the case may be." MASHABLE
"Beer?! is a refreshing, uncluttered way to invite your friends out for a drink." PSFK
"There's no ambiguity; no unique invitation to be carefully crafted. Beer?! is as simple as it gets. It's about drinking beer. Soon. Possibly with you." Concrete Playground
- Search beers and get extensive details, with style and ABV information and recent user ratings
- Get beer details by its scanning barcode
- Find where a beer is available and what beers are available at a certain place
- Top 50 beers overall and by country
- Explore beer styles and the best beers in a style
- Rate beers on aroma, appearance, taste, palate and overall
- Full offline rating; upload when a connection is available again
- Search users and view user details, with dates, number of ratings and recent ratings
- Search places or find local beer places (using your current location); and check in to places
- Open in Google Maps or call directly
- Find beer events per country (and state)
- View an event's location, times and who's attendenting
- Quick add to calendar
- RateBeer Premium users can edit their wants and haved and view other users' cellars
- Get RateBeer mail notifications, send mail and view a full message history offline
Moreover, every Android device with 2.1 and up is supported, with an interface tailored for phone (including ICS+) and tablet (Honeycomb+). Stay tuned for even more features!
NOTE: If you encounter loading problems, try signing out (from the menu) and in again. Still problems? Mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
RateBeer for Android is open source software under the GPL v3 license.
Join this community that is grown up and enjoy our cool features.
Why would You use it? Gentleman's passion for beer has always been one of the real man's definitions.
Just as some men collect stamps and makes philanthropists notebook, this application is for those men who want to save valuable experience for all types of beer, which he has ever drank.
Now you can:
- Write your own opinions of more than 170 000 different beer brands from more than 200 countries.
- Build a personalized catalog of all the beers that you have drank.
- You can add an opinion about every beer.
- Find out a little bit more about beer you are drinking.
- Share your catalog with your friends.
1) Tons of high resolution photos
2) Over 1,000 videos
3) World beers wiki library
4) Daily updated contents
*You must be connected to the internet to enjoy this app.
Guess what, that's why we made Beer Counter!
It's as easy as tapping a button. Beer Counter does all the rest.
Beer Counter can:
✓ Check your blood alcohol in real-time
✓ Add your favorite brands and custom drinks
✓ Keep history of all your consumptions
✓ Take Pictures + Write to SD Card: One is used to take pictures of your drinks. The other is to save those custom drinks on your device.
✓ Network Access + Running Apps: We use Crittercism for the bug reports. Oh and we need an internet connection so you can send email. You can choose to send the names of other running apps (it can help us debug faster).
✓ Prevent Sleep Mode + Vibration: these two are used in case you want to receive a notification when you're sober.
Visit our site or social media pages to get more information about Beer Counter, or our upcoming projects:
We like to hear your feedback. Contact us at:
Pintley learns from your tastes, suggests beers you’ll love, and invites you to free local beer tastings where you can try them.
Tap into your tastes! Pintley uses your ratings and taste notes to recommend beers you’ll love. Our personalized beer recommendations help you find the perfect beer for you.
FREE BEER TASTINGS:
Try something new! We host hundreds of rare beer events and free beer tastings across the country each month. Find a local beer event in your city, bring your friends, and make new ones!
FIND AND SAVE YOUR FAVORITE BEERS:
Use the app to pick the perfect beer when you’re out at a bar or in the liquor store. Track and share what you’re drinking, and remember beers with our favorites and wish lists.
PRESS & ACCOLADES:
• "Excellent and free!" - The New York Times
• "The Pandora of Beer" - BeerAdvocate
• "One of the coolest beer apps I've seen in quite some time..." - DRAFT Magazine
• 2011 MassChallenge Startup Accelerator Winner
PINTLEY'S FEATURES INCLUDE:
• Personalized Beer Recommendations
• Free Local Beer Tastings and Rare Beer Events
• Taste Notes
• Drink Tracking and Check-ins
• Beer Locator and Beer Map
• Facebook, Twitter, and Foursquare Integration
• News Feeds, Comments, and Friends
• Notifications and Private Messaging
• Favorites and Wish Lists
• Comprehensive Beer Library
• Integration with your Pintley.com Profile
Get a recommendation on which craft beer you should drink in a pub. Search for similar beers that are related to the beers that you like.
Rate beers in your personal beerbook and keep track of all the beers you have drunk. This way, you never have to dig in your memory to remember your opinion of a specific beer.
Are you not in your hometown? No problem, with the BierApp you can easily find craft beer in the best pubs in the Netherlands
Functions in the BierApp:
- A list of all associated pubs
- A personal book of your own ratings you have given in the past
- Per beer a description of the taste and their background information
- All the information you need from the pub such as the visiting hours and contact details
- An extended beerdatabase.. growing every day.
- The latest news or events of your favourite pub
- And lots, lots more...
SO WITH THE BIERAPP YOU NEVER HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT NOT FINDING AN INTERESTING NEW CRAFT BEER!
- don't have enough room in your house for beer bottles or cans
- drank a beer once and don't remember if it was good or not
- drink many different beers and would like to amaze your friends
this application is for you.
The app allows you to create your own collection of beers.
For every new beer you can add:
- two pictures
- country of origin
- place where you've tasted/bought a beer
- beer style
- alcohol content
- personal notes
You can edit, sort and search your collection by name, place, brewery, style and notes.
This is a very simple off-line application which does not require Internet connection and creating any account/profile, unless you want to do a cloud backup (Dropbox is supported for now, Google Drive will be available in the future).
IMPORTANT: The application requires external storage (either built-in or SD card) to function properly.
New functionalities will be implemented over time. Features included so far:
- Dropbox backup
- Share functionality
And all of that for free and ad-free.
Oh, and one thing to remember: "Never drink and drive"
App icons by WPZOOM (http://www.wpzoom.com/wpzoom/new-freebie-wpzoom-developer-icon-set-154-free-icons/)
App icons by Icons8.com (http://icons8.com/android-L)
Material Design icons by Google (https://github.com/google/material-design-icons)