Purchase and activate Electronic Invoicing from: https://www.pec.it/acquista-fatturazione-elettronica.aspx and download the free app to have everything within reach of your smartphone and tablet.
You will be able to manage the app with the same credentials you use for web access to the service.
The app includes all the main features of the Aruba Electronic Invoicing service.
In fact, you can:
- Create, send, receive and manage your electronic invoices;
- Automatically create credit notes from existing invoices;
- Manage the automatic affixing of the stamp on invoices;
- Manage all billing settings, such as the transferor's data, tax profile, homes and withholdings and you can transmit all the data to your customers and suppliers by reading the QR code.
- You can set up different billing accounts and switch between them without leaving the app.
- In addition, through the app you can also manage the new additional receipts and payments module, for the management of receipts and payments on installments and invoices which includes schedule, first note, installment management and bank reconciliation.
The app will allow you a mobile management of all your business: it will be enough to have a device connected to the internet.
In addition, you can take advantage of the notifications in the app: the app itself will update you when you receive notifications from the ES relating to the documents sent or when you receive new invoices.