Esiste anche una versione per le mail comuni qui:
L'applicazione non funziona per le mail comuni, in quel caso utilizzare l'altra mia app succitata.
Da oggi c'è il supporto anche per smartphone di fascia e risoluzione bassa e per tablet....
IMPORTANTE: da oggi è possibile cancellare il messaggio facendo uno swipe (trascinamento) verso destra.
ALLEGATI: Si posso allegare i file....c'è l'icona sulla destra dentro la casella oggetto!
Easy automatic setup for popular email services: Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail, FastMail, Apple mail services (@me.com / @mac.com), GMX, AOL, and more. Recognizes mail accounts at domains hosted by Google Apps, Yahoo BizMail, and others.
Works with many other email services via standard Internet email protocols (IMAP, POP3, SMTP) as well as Microsoft’s EWS (Exchange Web Services) protocol.
Microsoft Exchange is supported via IMAP or EWS. EWS includes access to server side contacts (personal and global, with lookup), and accepting meetings that can later be viewed in Outlook and other apps.
Easy automatic setup for Office 365 and Exchange Online.
Push mail for IMAP (instant incoming email delivery) for those servers that support the IDLE extension (Gmail, GMX, AOL… not supported by Yahoo).
Plays well with other email apps that you may be using to access your IMAP or EWS mailbox. Uses existing folder structure, can synchronize drafts, sent, and deleted messages.
Widgets (message counts, message list).
Swiping in message list (actions) and between messages (both new in 1.5.0, which is in a staged rollout, not visible from every device yet).
Can save attachments on the memory card.
Message auto-fit (like in Gmail) on Android 4.0 and above.
Rich text formatting when writing messages (including embedding pictures).
Android Wear (4.3+).
OAUTH2 for Gmail.
Integration with Tasker (change settings, trigger mail check, message based events).
Integration with Light Flow, Enhanced SMS & Caller ID, Cloud Print, Apex Launcher Pro, Nova Launcher / Tesla Unread, Executive Assistant, DashClock Widget.
Lots of settings to configure the application just the way *you* would like. Separate settings for WiFi and mobile connections.
This is the Lite version, which is limited to two accounts, no identities, and adds a promo signature to all outgoing messages with a link to the program's web site.
You can add more than two accounts, use identites, and remove the signature by purchasing the Pro key here on Market at any time.
You can contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Con Registro PEC avrai a disposizione tutti gli indirizzi PEC sempre con te con una comoda funzione di ricerca testuale, per regione, provincia e comune.
Per il funzionamento NON è necessario una connessione ad Internet perchè il database degli indirizzi è all'interno dell'applicazione. Un database con oltre 50000 indirizzi PEC!
Previsti miglioramenti :-)
Esiste anche una versione per le PEC, la presente versione infatti NON permette l'accesso alla webmail pec.
Grazie a tutti per i complimenti e gl'incoraggiamenti, sicuramente l'assenza di banner pubblicitari rende l'applicazione piacevole da usare, per quanto riguarda le notifiche nuove mail, i cosiddetti "push" temo che allo stato attuale non sia possibile, l'applicazione legge le mail via web e per poter ricevere le notifiche dovrebbero essere presenti e resi disponibili agli sviluppatori appositi componenti lato server che non mi risulta che aruba abbia. Speriamo in futuro!
PocketPEC is available for trial to all users for 30 days; the trial version is only limited in time
PocketPEC implements the following features:
- Notifications on PCT receipt
- Notifications on mailbox quota
- Directly displays the contents of the original message (EML)
- Displays the contents of P7M attachments and related signatures
- import PEC account form ThunderPEC, using the Transfer Account function
- Search a public/government office PEC address by means of the DigitPA Open Data infrastructure (spcdata.digitpa.gov.it)
- Simplify the configuration of the PEC mailbox through a wizard with preconfigured parameters of some PEC providers (eg Aruba, Legalmail, Postecert, Actalis, KPNQwest)
- Verifies the digital signature of the PEC message, inserted by the PEC provider, and provides functionality for viewing the details of the difgital certificate associated with the signature.
- View, both in simplified form and original, transaction data contained in XML (daticert.xml) associated with a PEC message
- Manages IMAP Folders, associated with the PEC account
- Synchronize sent mails on precofigured PEC accounts (such as Aruba, Legalmail, Postecert, Actalis, KPNQwest)
More details are available on the website www.pocketpec.it
• The Handover Tab shows current access point ID and name, dynamic signal strength and RSSI measurements, other access points audible to (scanned by) the device and handover events.
• The Controller Tab logs into an Aruba controller using Telnet or SSH. Various commands can be run and repeated. Special features include blinking the LEDs on a specified AP.
• The Aperf Tab is an iPerf v2 implementation (best used in client mode, but also supports server and bidirectional modes), useful for throughput testing.
• The Floorplan Tab downloads the floorplan picture and AP details from an Airwave WLAN management system or Analytics & Location Engine (ALE). It displays location and location history of a target MAC. It also shows AP locations, with configuration data including current loading, channels and power, and a simple Aruba-specific site survey function.
• An implementation of the Airwave Management Client reports device information and scanned APs to the Airwave WLAN management system.
• Scans and measurements are written to a plain-text log file. A one-button email function generates an email from an account on the device and emails this log and a number of other log files as attachments.
Aruba Utilities was developed by the CTO Group in Aruba Networks as a testbed for our research into WLAN measurement and optimization techniques. It will be of interest to network engineers with Aruba Networks WLANs, particularly those with Airwave and ALE. We would like to make this tool as useful as possible, so please send us your comments and ideas.
There are two forums for discussion. The Beta program is on a Google+ Community https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/100638199649434481720 which will give automatic access to new Beta releases via the Google Play Store. Meanwhile we have general discussions on Airheads Social http://community.arubanetworks.com/ (search with "Aruba Utilities" for the threads like this http://community.arubanetworks.com/t5/Unified-Wired-Wireless-Access/Aruba-Utilities-version-64-released/m-p/127607 ).
I take individual questions at email@example.com
v64 additions & fixes:
!- Aruba Utilities now supports the Analytics & Location Engine (ALE) API v1.1. If ALE is enabled in settings, the floorplan and target MAC location will be taken from ALE and Airwave will be implicitly disabled.
!- special setting for ‘locate all’… Settings - Compass Offset - 99 will show location and optionally show history for all devices on the floorplan (like other Airwave and ALE functions, this needs the device to be on the floor, or ‘track my mac’ false and a real ‘track this mac’ to get the right floorplan).
!- Settings is now organized as 5 profiles. Previously stored settings will be converted to profile 0 on upgrade
!- The Email-Log command automatically attaches available non-empty files including log, floorplan view snapshot, controller telnet log, survey results (Airwave or ALE), and survey pt file.
!- Aperf now takes its initial values from the last command entered.
!- Changed color algorithm for scanned BSSIDs
!- Improvements to the iPerf and Ping implementations
!- Fixes to stop Android screen lock closing over the app
!- Red and yellow thresholds settable for rate and signal strength
!- It’s more difficult for Google Play Store to refuse to load a particular device with "uses-feature-not-required" in the manifest.
!- Improved ZMQ client to accommodate new ALE host address without restart
!- Added Wi-Fi Lock to keep Wi-Fi active when the device wants to shut it down
!- Offline floorplan caches ALE floorplans as well as AirWave
!- Added AP details on ‘current AP’ line of Handover Tab
!- Added new Aruba OUI 18:64:72
On your way to a customer meeting and want to find out the latest on Aruba products & solutions? Just pull up your Aruba Quotient app to refresh your memory, quickly and easily! Created by Aruba’s Sales Enablement team, this app features sales plays, an interactive quiz game with prizes, the latest Aruba news, customer references and more.
Looking for more information? Check out Aruba Quotient website here: https://arubapedia.arubanetworks.com/aq
On your way to a customer meeting and need to quickly and easily refresh your memory on the latest on Aruba products and solutions? Just pull up your Aruba Quotient app for partners! This app will provide you with all the information that you’ll need on the go. This app features sales plays, competitive cheat sheets, a quiz game to test your Aruba knowledge, webinar recordings, the latest Aruba news, and more.
Aruba VIA for Android supports:
• Automatic trusted network detection
• Automatic connection establishment
• Automatic download and update of configuration profiles
• IPsec transport with NAT traversal
• Authentication with IKEv1 or IKEv2 using pre-shared keys, X.509 certificates, username/password, and one-time passwords
• Two-factor authentication fully supported
• Intuitive user interface to minimize help desk tickets
Note - Aruba VIA is supported on Android running Ice Cream Sandwich (4.0.2) onwards.
Con Actalis PEC Client avrai a disposizione uno strumento semplice ed intuitivo per leggere ed inviare messaggi di Posta Elettronica Certificata direttamente dal tuo smartphone o tablet.
• Abbiamo semplificato la visualizzazione del contenuto della tua casella togliendo da “Posta in Arrivo” tutte le ricevute/avvisi e raggruppandoli sotto ciascun messaggio di “Posta Inviata”.
• Il contenuto del messaggio originale viene mostrato direttamente, senza necessità di estrarlo dalla Busta di Trasporto.
• Ad ogni messaggio è associata un’etichetta che ne identifica immediatamente la tipologia: “PEC”, “Anomalia”, ecc...
• Visualizzi le Ricevute solo se necessario. Per ogni messaggio inviato, viene mostrato l'esito della spedizione in modo da capire con un colpo d'occhio se tutti i tuoi messaggi sono stati recapitati con successo.
• Passare da Posta in Arrivo e Posta Inviata è immediato, basta un tocco.
• Puoi fare una ricerca completa tra tutti i tuoi messaggi conservati.
The application allows you to view the features of the virtual Data Centers, perform operations on the Cloud Servers and top-up your credit directly from your tablet, paying by PayPal or Credit Card.
- Access with Account and Password
- Display list of active Cloud Servers and details of their configuration
- Display details of the costs and estimates for each Cloud Server
- Display your credit
- Possibility to top-up the credit of the account
- Possibility to switch the Cloud Server on or off
- Possibility to export disks.
Aruba Cloud Computing is the Aruba Cloud service that allows you to design and manage your virtual Data Center easily and quickly, paying just for the resources that you use on a cost-per-hour basis.
Find out more at: http://cloud.it/en/home.aspx