Esiste anche una versione per le mail comuni qui:
L'applicazione non funziona per le mail comuni, in quel caso utilizzare l'altra mia app succitata.
PocketPEC is available for trial to all users for 30 days; the trial version is only limited in time
PocketPEC implements the following features:
- Directly displays the contents of the original message (EML)
- Displays the contents of P7M attachments and related signatures
- Simplify the configuration of the PEC mailbox through a wizard with preconfigured parameters of some PEC providers (eg Aruba, Legalmail, Postecert, Actalis, KPNQwest)
- Verifies the digital signature of the PEC message, inserted by the PEC provider, and provides functionality for viewing the details of the difgital certificate associated with the signature.
- View, both in simplified form and original, transaction data contained in XML (daticert.xml) associated with a PEC message
- Search a public/government office PEC address by means of the DigitPA Open Data infrastructure (spcdata.digitpa.gov.it)
- Manages IMAP Folders, associated with the PEC account
- Synchronize sent mails on precofigured PEC accounts (such as Aruba, Legalmail, Postecert, Actalis, KPNQwest)
More details are available on the website www.pocketpec.it
Previsti miglioramenti :-)
Esiste anche una versione per le PEC, la presente versione infatti NON permette l'accesso alla webmail pec.
Grazie a tutti per i complimenti e gl'incoraggiamenti, sicuramente l'assenza di banner pubblicitari rende l'applicazione piacevole da usare, per quanto riguarda le notifiche nuove mail, i cosiddetti "push" temo che allo stato attuale non sia possibile, l'applicazione legge le mail via web e per poter ricevere le notifiche dovrebbero essere presenti e resi disponibili agli sviluppatori appositi componenti lato server che non mi risulta che aruba abbia. Speriamo in futuro!
On your way to a customer meeting and want to find out the latest on Aruba products & solutions? Just pull up your Aruba Quotient app to refresh your memory, quickly and easily! Created by Aruba’s Sales Enablement team, this app features sales plays, an interactive quiz game with prizes, the latest Aruba news, customer references and more.
Looking for more information? Check out Aruba Quotient website here: https://arubapedia.arubanetworks.com/aq
Con Registro PEC avrai a disposizione tutti gli indirizzi PEC sempre con te con una comoda funzione di ricerca testuale, per regione, provincia e comune.
Per il funzionamento NON è necessario una connessione ad Internet perchè il database degli indirizzi è all'interno dell'applicazione. Un database con oltre 50000 indirizzi PEC!
• The Handover Tab shows current access point ID and name, dynamic signal strength and RSSI measurements, other access points audible to (scanned by) the device and handover events.
• The Controller Tab logs into an Aruba controller using Telnet or SSH. Various commands can be run and repeated. Special features include blinking the LEDs on a specified AP.
• The Aperf Tab is an iPerf v2 implementation (best used in client mode, but also supports server and bidirectional modes), useful for throughput testing.
• The Floorplan Tab downloads the floorplan picture and AP details from an Airwave WLAN management system or Analytics & Location Engine (ALE). It displays location and location history of a target MAC. It also shows AP locations, with configuration data including current loading, channels and power, and a simple Aruba-specific site survey function.
• An implementation of the Airwave Management Client reports device information and scanned APs to the Airwave WLAN management system.
• Scans and measurements are written to a plain-text log file. A one-button email function generates an email from an account on the device and emails this log and a number of other log files as attachments.
Aruba Utilities was developed by the CTO Group in Aruba Networks as a testbed for our research into WLAN measurement and optimization techniques. It will be of interest to network engineers with Aruba Networks WLANs, particularly those with Airwave and ALE. We would like to make this tool as useful as possible, so please send us your comments and ideas.
There are two forums for discussion. The Beta program is on a Google+ Community https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/100638199649434481720 which will give automatic access to new Beta releases via the Google Play Store. Meanwhile we have general discussions on Airheads Social http://community.arubanetworks.com/ (search with "Aruba Utilities" for the threads like this http://community.arubanetworks.com/t5/Unified-Wired-Wireless-Access/Aruba-Utilities-version-64-released/m-p/127607 ).
I take individual questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
v64 additions & fixes:
!- Aruba Utilities now supports the Analytics & Location Engine (ALE) API v1.1. If ALE is enabled in settings, the floorplan and target MAC location will be taken from ALE and Airwave will be implicitly disabled.
!- special setting for ‘locate all’… Settings - Compass Offset - 99 will show location and optionally show history for all devices on the floorplan (like other Airwave and ALE functions, this needs the device to be on the floor, or ‘track my mac’ false and a real ‘track this mac’ to get the right floorplan).
!- Settings is now organized as 5 profiles. Previously stored settings will be converted to profile 0 on upgrade
!- The Email-Log command automatically attaches available non-empty files including log, floorplan view snapshot, controller telnet log, survey results (Airwave or ALE), and survey pt file.
!- Aperf now takes its initial values from the last command entered.
!- Changed color algorithm for scanned BSSIDs
!- Improvements to the iPerf and Ping implementations
!- Fixes to stop Android screen lock closing over the app
!- Red and yellow thresholds settable for rate and signal strength
!- It’s more difficult for Google Play Store to refuse to load a particular device with "uses-feature-not-required" in the manifest.
!- Improved ZMQ client to accommodate new ALE host address without restart
!- Added Wi-Fi Lock to keep Wi-Fi active when the device wants to shut it down
!- Offline floorplan caches ALE floorplans as well as AirWave
!- Added AP details on ‘current AP’ line of Handover Tab
!- Added new Aruba OUI 18:64:72
More from developer
The application allows you to view the features of the virtual Data Centers, perform operations on the Cloud Servers and top-up your credit directly from your tablet, paying by PayPal or Credit Card.
- Access with Account and Password
- Display list of active Cloud Servers and details of their configuration
- Display details of the costs and estimates for each Cloud Server
- Display your credit
- Possibility to top-up the credit of the account
- Possibility to switch the Cloud Server on or off
- Possibility to export disks.
Aruba Cloud Computing is the Aruba Cloud service that allows you to design and manage your virtual Data Center easily and quickly, paying just for the resources that you use on a cost-per-hour basis.
Find out more at: http://cloud.it/en/home.aspx